Leo Sings Karaoke With Tobey

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Wed Nov 20, 2002 9:20 pm

Page Six: Karaoke
By Cnidy Adams
Posted by Lynlee - November 20, 2002
Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire get their kicks not on Route 66, but in singing karaoke.

dejay
Advanced Member

Postby dejay » Thu Nov 21, 2002 7:01 pm

I remember Gisele saying she likes singing karaoke...too bad Leo would rather sing karaoke with Tobey; I remember an interviewer asked Gisele when Leo was in her home during the interview if Leo liked karaoke and she acted like she was afraid to answer and just said "i don't know"

I am really starting to get fed up with Leo in how he is so open about what he and TOBEY like to do together while on the other hand for all the 2 years Leo was with GIsele it was almost like he forbid her to talk about him although she did give him many compliments and to date he has yet to acknowledge that they had a 2 year relationship; are he and Tobey attached at the hip now?

Note Tobey has broken up with his girlfriend and it seems about the same time Leo broke up with Gisele...interesting; I wish Leo would grow up and give a decent interview and directly answer questions; he's 28 now not 18. I guess we will see tomorrow night though from what I've already heard re Page Six and Liz column there it sounds like a rerun of Leo's interviews during Man in the Iron Mask and Titanic..always has a director or costar with him ..gee what is Leo afraid of being asked? he's been ultra famous for over 5 years..how many times does he expect people to listen to his little speech about fame being so hard to deal with; I guess he expects everyone to think the 20 plus million he gets for having to live with that fame isn't enough? tonight I found out I have to force my budget to accomodate an 85 dollar a month prescription my insurance won't cover...gee, Leo doens't have to worry about being able to pay for medicine but I am willing to bet on 20/20 he tells Barbara and all who watch that it has been "so difficult" for him to endure all that fame he got from Titanic; he doesn't mention the 5 percent he gets from all things Titanic related like videotapes, etc and he gets 5 percent of Titanics profits; gee, how many people feel sorry for poor poor rich Leo?

and he never mentions Gisele like she even existed. if he doesn't mention here tomorrow night in that interview, I will really be aggravated at Leo at being so immature and wimpy. Grow up Mr DiCaprio and quit whining about your fame; if you don't like it, give away all you millions and live like the rest of us people who don't have to deal with your so terrible fame and live on a budget in a world that could care less LOL...hey maybe Leo would switch places with some of us and see if he really has such a terrible life after all wiht all those millions and only having to worry about razzi and being interviewed on tv. hey he always has someone to hide behind doesn't he. I bet Leo wouldn't have been able to handle what GIsele did re thta PETA scene..she walked and kept her head high and ignored them; I bet that would have freaked shy shy ultra sensitive baby Leo and made him complain about it for years.

We will see soon

prettykitty

Postby prettykitty » Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:31 pm

I know Tobey is Leo's best friend, has been for years lasting longer than any relationship either has had. Maybe Leo is actually gay or something...sorry, just a joke.

dejay
Advanced Member

Postby dejay » Thu Nov 21, 2002 8:46 pm

be careful about kidding about God Leo being gay; his super dedicated superfans will target you and come over here and defend him and yes they might even try to blame what you said on mean ole me..dejay.LOL... and try to get me banned from this message board too; you see I am dejay, the black sheep some super Leo fans have deemed "unworthy to be a fan of Leo" fan of Leo LOL and they do have a super clique and boy do they like to gang up on fans who don't say what they want to hear LOL

Some of Leo's superfans have turned their support of him into a religion LOL and of course they have condemned me who horrors!! criticizes him and admires Gisele and is a big fan of hers as well many times on their other boards; they succeeded in getting me banned from a board on one site but I never give up. I believe we can all be our own kind of Leo fans..its a free world and last time I looked Leo wasn't running the world.

I keep trying to remind myself that I shouldn't blame Leo for what some of his fans do in the name of supporting him. But if he doesn t talk about Gisele on his interview tomorrow night or at least say somethign nice about her by name, I have a feeling I will never be as big a fan of Leo as a person as I have been; I will always go see his movies and support his work but I really thought he cared about GIsele but he will seem very self centered if he completely ignores any mention of her when everyone knew they were together for 2 years and she was superfamous not like his other girlfriends. Barbara Walters herself knows very well that many people want to know if he and Gisele have really split up or hear what Leo thinks about Gisele after spending 2 years with her and openly kissing her at Laker games on national tv. Leo seems to forget conveniently about that; that seems very arrogant and selfish to me re not wanting to share info with his AMERICAN fans; he does everything for Japanese fans in Japan; follow what he does over there right now...talking to fans, giving autographs, going on all kinds of Japanese talk and game shows; its a slap in the face ina way to American fans and no way is he that stupid that he doesn't see what he is doing. I think its intentional that he always slights American fans because its too obvious.

We will see.

<!--EDIT|dejay|Nov 22 2002, 01:52 AM-->

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Fri Nov 22, 2002 7:18 pm

The fact that they're friends is the greates because they both have that sophisticated style of acting and they both act marvelously, and I also think they match, no matter what they do. I don't think they need girlfriends all the time, just not to be considered gay. And besides I am OK with that, whatever. I will never be tired of watching them in anything

:) :P :)

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”