Need Ifo On One Of Leo's Friends

sblw69

Postby sblw69 » Tue Dec 03, 2002 1:38 am

Hi u guys,

I was just wondering if any of you remember Jerry. i can't remember if I asked this board this question before because I have not posted here in a while but I was wondering if anyone knew what in the hell happened to Jerry. If you don't know who he is he was in the Beach with Leo, he played SAmmy and he was also in The Quick and the Dead, He played the little blind boy. Anyway, He had his own site but it is Shut down and he and Leo used to hang out all of the time. the last thing I heard was that he went back to Texas, which is where he is from but he was supposed to come back but i guess he didn't because I haven't seen any pics of he and Leo in a long time. I just figured that I would ask u guys since the official leonardo dicaprio web sit NO LONGER HAS A MESSAGSE BOARD!! LOL Sorry got a little upset there and i knew that if anyone knew that u guys would.

Thanx :D

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Tue Dec 03, 2002 7:08 pm

Yes, I remembered him, but I'm sorry to tell you that I also haven't heard anyhting of him. I think you sjould try the search engines, like imdb.com or sth.
If I find out sth, should I call again?

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Tue Dec 03, 2002 9:19 pm

I remember Jerry, but I donno about him either.

kisses B)

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”