Leo Interviewed On Access Hollywood 12/30

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Mon Dec 30, 2002 11:49 pm

>>> Lot of you flew with leo over the weekend as "catch me if you can." Me plays frank abagnale. Frank admitted to me he wasn't sure if leo could pull off the role. What's it like to say leonardo is playing me i a movie?

>> First time i thoughtim, i thought maybe he wouldn't be suave enough to play the role, the character.

>> I'd like to take you out for a steak dinner.

>> Reporte leo, not swauv enough? He personifies suave as the slickster frank abagnale.

>> I was immediately impressed with him.

>> I was struck by how engaging frank is as a person.

>> Drop it!

>> Reporter: His success in capturing the essence of the real catch-me man did not happen by accident.

>> Leo said to me, can i ask a personal favor? Would you consider staying at my home for a coupleof days so that i can get to know you and learn about the thins you did? For two days he followed me around with a recorder and his notebook, from morning til night. Never had it off. If i scratched my leg, he said, why are you doing that? He'd watch my mannerisms. So i knew when i left there that he was so in to playing this part, he wanted to make sure he did it so well.

>> It's been a while since i

done this. Ich one is the jump again?

>> Studied him.

>> You immediately filled with this immense amount of trust for him. His innocence as a school teacher. This is why he was able to do what he did.

>> Reporter: Frank still got it. Listen to what happened when he dropped by the set.

>> Everybody was like, tell us another one.

>> He came in and started telling stories and this spontaneous lunch break happened and the entire cast and crew was sitting around like it was a seminar or something like that. Steven came back on and said, what's going on here? We just finished lunch. That's the kind of force. He's a force of nature.

>> Reporter: Steven concurs with leo. He just hopes this true tale doesn't inspire any frank wannabes.

>> Keep it in per speck tifR. Only one man ever achieved this. He was caught eventually. So don't try this on your local bank.

>>> Today advises the fbi and has made millions conducting sem nars. Now companies can reduce thaiv risk to fraud and embezzlement.

chantoir
Supreme Member

Postby chantoir » Fri Jan 03, 2003 12:01 am

thanks admin!! lol, i wonder if you're a leofan...

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”