I Have An Idea

prettyflirt

Postby prettyflirt » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:38 pm

Hi! :wave:

What do you guys think about Leonardo and Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt playing brothers in a movie?

They look enough alike for that, and with all three I definitely would buy a few tickets and the DVD! :wub:

Anita

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:46 pm

Which could be the movie? :thinking: A story with brothers...

prettyflirt

Postby prettyflirt » Tue Jan 13, 2004 2:10 pm

Hi, Claire!

Do you think they'll put "The Aviator" out with all the summer movies? :crazyjump:

I've been thinking about what movie these handsome and talented men could be brothers in, too. Maybe a romantic comedy with Gisele, Jennifer Aniston, and Kate Bosworh? But that might be too much.

Sometimes Hollywood puts some great stars in a stinky movie, figuring everyone will come just to see them. :huh:

So I would want it to be a really, really good movie, one that everyone wants to see even if you never heard of the people in it!

Anita

Claire
Supreme Member

Postby Claire » Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:07 am

I think it would not be together with the summer films, because it is not that kind of film - to attract audiences. i am thinking more of October - awards time, maybe this will be a competing movie. i have to check if they have a relese date because last time they didn't.

The brother movie should be big drama where everyone is supposed to go through huge difficulties or sorta. I mean, Leonardo type of film. and sure they gotta have big problems with their father or stuff like that. A major tearjerker for us. ;)

prettyflirt

Postby prettyflirt » Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:50 am

Yes! That's perfect, Claire! And there should be lots of closeups of their deep thoughtful eyes while they work through the tragedies in their home! I hope some Hollywood people read these messages! :please:

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”