Ring Not For Gisele

rimbaud03

Postby rimbaud03 » Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:03 pm

Leo is getting fed up with rumors of engagement to Gisele. She is too young, too silly and not mentally equivalant. So who is this ring for?

sunshine

Postby sunshine » Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:50 am

hi :) , how do u know he is fed up and not really going to marry her? it seems to me that they are pretty committed :huh:

RebeccaCarolina
Advanced Member

Postby RebeccaCarolina » Sat May 29, 2004 4:59 am

Leo is a really good and talented actor! He was amazing in Gilbert Grape, for instance!
But lets face it, Gisele Bundchen is way hotter than him, both career wise and in terms of beauty! She is the most beautiful girl and he is not even the best actor in the world and he is not all that cute either! All Leo fans will hate me now but I am very objective, her carrer is blossoming and his carrer is not!
But lets face it, they are in love and we all should be happy for them! Its not like anyone here will end of with one of them! Its non of our business anyway!

Hah, god y'all will be angry with me now : )

RebeccaCarolina
Advanced Member

Postby RebeccaCarolina » Sat May 29, 2004 5:05 am

I really dindn't come her to argue or provoke anyone, so Im sorry! I mean we all think differently some of us are fans of Leo and others of Gisele and some of both! No point in discussing who is the best, cuz we all have different opinions! So, sorry guys my mistake!

"The only thing that matters in this world is love and friendship"

Supermodelangela

Postby Supermodelangela » Mon May 31, 2004 11:42 pm

In all honesty I could care less if they got married tommorow or broke up this minute! Iam a fan of gisele and leo I think is a good actor and is cute...But everyone knows how hollywood goes?! OBRIGADO!

Darlene

Postby Darlene » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:20 am

Leo is getting fed up with rumors of engagement to Gisele. She is too young, too silly and not mentally equivalant. So who is this ring for?

Oh, so THAT'S why they are still together!!! Thanks!

heloise
Supreme Member

Postby heloise » Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:24 am

forget it darlene...in every baord you will find people who hate leo or gisele....some attack, other just defend us !

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”