Leo Looks Away From Gisele..again!

Girl7

Postby Girl7 » Mon Jun 28, 2004 8:57 pm

Yo whassup my peopleeeeeees. Have you ever notice that Gisele is ALWAYS the one thats looking into Leo's eyes...haha...while he looks away....haha.. I always thought that was hella funny...And she seems to always be the one who's kissing him..always hugging him...oohhhh baby baby uuuu baby baby!!...it just always seems like shes trying to get his attention. I was just looking at some pics of them at some NY club and Leo looked bored out of his cerebellum :D Well ofcourse that doesn't mean they're not iiiiinnnnnnnnnlluuuuuuuuvvvvvvv!!! BUT... but... butbutbut that girl is way underwieght for her height. Eat up G...eat up! Munch down a Big Mac or 3

livvy

Postby livvy » Tue Jun 29, 2004 12:30 am

You know what, there are more than enough pics where he is looking at her and kissing or hugging her.
On the nightclub pic, he's not looking at her cos maybe someone asked him something. Do you ever consider this possibility? There could be a lot of reasons, why he looks somewhere else on this particular pic........And by the way this is just ONE single moment, where the pic was taken.......

They are together, they make a great pair and I wish them all the best!

livvy

Postby livvy » Tue Jun 29, 2004 2:28 am

I should add:

People only see what they want to see!

I remember the MARIE CLAIRE interview of Gisele and I got the impression that she is a strong woman, She said " she would never let a guy treat her badly, she would never be with a jerk, she's better than that...."
So Gisele would hardly be with a man, who didn't pay ENOUGH attention to her....

In another interview she also said she said that she's a very needy woman.....

And when they are at the Lakers games, it's always Leonardo who brings the food and the drinks to her...... and it's NOT only her who gives him hugs and kisses, I can proof that with lot of pics where he's kissing and touching her........

so please stop disording the truth!

livvy

Postby livvy » Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:22 am

About Gisele's weight, I saw her on the Conan O'Brian Show and she looked gorgeous and so did Leonardo at the John Kerry Fundraiser.
BOTH are beautiful young people and they look wonderful together!

Girl7

Postby Girl7 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 3:43 pm

Yo livvy I think you need some Ibuprofen!lol Is it that time of the month...damn girl...calm down..talking about only seeing what I want to see that's right...all the pics that I've seen are right here on abstracts and leofans.com and ALL that I've seen she always seems to be seeking...well let me not use the word seeking but she's always looking at him and he's always looking away or she always have her hands around him drowning him in kisses..hehe...you know its true, dont even trip...ALL the time...except this ONE time long long ago. So oook... uh huh... thats right ... shuddup! lol Thats great that you think that they make a wonderful couple. I dont....so Peace and dont eat ya mama's chicken grease!! :P

PS : "He brings the food to her"....lol...what?? oooook!?!?!? How do you know thats not his food and she's getting a piece. I'm sorry but Leo looks like the type where you can't mess with his food.lol But I'm sure he wont mind giving G and bite or two seeing as to how she needs it...ok just kidding.... Get out the pride if ya scared....

Gisele
Supreme Member

Postby Gisele » Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:52 pm

girl7

Ohh, and you wish you could be kissing and huging Leo too, not caring about if he´d be doing the same, I bet you´d give your life to that... :lol:

livvy

Postby livvy » Tue Jun 29, 2004 10:49 pm

Girl7,
you got ONE thing right, I should ignored your "I see a few pics- and that makes me know all about Leo and Gisele-"post!

It's a waste of time. But it's a pity how people are disording the truth and trying to put a negative spin on everything and everyone.

So that's my last comment on your posts.

Girl7

Postby Girl7 » Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:59 pm

You guys are funny! For real! With a name like "Gisele" ok girlie...who wants to be hugging and kissing on Leo.....And as hard as it might seem for you to believe I dont want to be kissing on Leo! lol At least not like the way you're thinking in a girlfriend/boyfriend kinda way. Please elevate your thinking. Sure I would like to give leo a hug and maybe a kiss on the cheek but all PG stuff! And to the other one...I never said I knew all about Gisele and Leo. woaaahh I hope not.. cause if I did they would be two boring ass people!

PS The wheels of the bus go round and round....round and round round and round.... :P

AnaLisa
Advanced Member

Postby AnaLisa » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:48 pm

So juvenile :no:

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”