Gisele Tired Of Paparazzi!

livvy

Postby livvy » Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:50 am

http://ofuxico.uol.com.br/noticias/notas_128465.htmlhttp://ofuxico.uol.com.br/noticias/notas_128465.html

Translation:

Gisele disapproves the behavior of paparazzi

In Interview for the American program "The E! True Hollywood Story", of canal E! Entertainment Television, the model Gisele Bundchen assured that it is gotten tired with as much siege of paparazzi and the interest on its personal life with Leonardo DiCaprio. E still, affirmed that the photos that they take off of the two 'finish generating fofocas in the following day':

"The people can not know who you are, but paparazzi knows and they pursue you, and all day they publish new lies on you. Ok, fabuloso", it said he sufficiently angry model, disapproving the interest of the media in its relation with galá American.

"...publish new lies on you...."

It's certainly not easy for a couple ......
not only the paparazzi publish lies, even fans of one or the other like to post lies on the net.......

nommie22
Supreme Member

Postby nommie22 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:44 pm

Price to pay I guess :shrug: As long as Gisele knows the truth, she shouldn't worry so much...

AnaLisa
Advanced Member

Postby AnaLisa » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:54 pm

I actually agree with you Nommie. Of course it must be hard to be pursued by the paps like this, but at the end of the day Leo is an A-List actor and she is the world's no.1 model. They must realize there will be interest whether they like it or not.

As long as Gisele knows the truth, she shouldn't worry so much

Right on. And the same with Leo.

not only the paparazzi publish lies, even fans of one or the other like to post lies on the net.......

I'm not one of those fans , besides, who cares? Don't let it bother so much some fans are more obsessive than others. If you think about it, we're all obsessing with their relationship. We're just as bad..we don't mind looking at the pics the very same paps that Gisele hates, deliver do we? Aren't we guilty of hypocrisy?

nommie22
Supreme Member

Postby nommie22 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:58 pm

:blink: :blink:
I just realised I posted in LDC's forum..I hope I don't get stoned. :lol:

But yeah Ana, I agree with what you've just written. I admit I look at pap pics of Gisele and Leo, so I can't get on the paparazzi's back about it too much.,..it's people like us who take an interest in their personal lives that keep the photographers in their professions I guess.

If we dislike the paparazzi as much as we say we do, we should stop looking at the photos they take...and put them out of a job! :lol:

AnaLisa
Advanced Member

Postby AnaLisa » Thu Jul 01, 2004 2:23 pm

If we dislike the paparazzi as much as we say we do, we should stop looking at the photos they take...and put them out of a job!

So true!

Unfortunately, I admit I like looking at candid pics of Leo and Gisele :huh: They're a great couple, it's hard not to take an interest!!

***blue***
Supreme Member

Postby ***blue*** » Thu Jul 01, 2004 3:28 pm

lol
nommie i thought i was having visions when i saw your name on this board lol

nommie22
Supreme Member

Postby nommie22 » Thu Jul 01, 2004 5:09 pm

sorry about that blue! I got misdirected!

xoinnocentjrtgrl
Abstracts Royalty

Postby xoinnocentjrtgrl » Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:33 pm

its the price all celebs pay. It sucks. I like my privacy and having to be followed by cameras? I cant imagine

AnaLisa
Advanced Member

Postby AnaLisa » Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:37 am

I love my privacy too. That's why I'd hate to be in showbiz. It's a price they pay definitely.But look at the perks! Leo has private jets, supermodels, so much money, all those houses and same with Gisele. To have a dream lifestyle like that for life, there has to be a big trade off I guess. Can't be all that bad ;)

I do feel bad about the intrusion, but like said before, we're all contributing to the intrusion by looking at their pix and taking an interest in them beyond their work. The paparazzi claim they can make millions of a candid photo of Leo simply because people like us will look at it. We're part of the problem I guess.

But what can you do. Celebrities have to acknowlege they have fans who take an interest in them. To a large extent, we help in making them successful by watching/renting/buying their movies. :shrug:

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”