Leo And Gisele In New York

AnaLisa
Advanced Member

Postby AnaLisa » Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:49 pm

http://p071.ezboard.com/fjjboardfrm12.showMessage?topicID=56091.topicOutside a Cafe

lye2003
Ultra Member

Postby lye2003 » Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:38 am

:lol: Seems like they had lots of fun in NY :D They both look great :lol:
they are the the cutest couple of hollywood :) :lol: :D :P
Thanks AnaLisa

livvy

Postby livvy » Mon Jul 12, 2004 4:20 am

Thanks AnaLisa,

I love seeing this two together. Such a beautiful and cute couple!

It would be wonderful to see these two at a premiere, all dressed up..... :D

AnaLisa
Advanced Member

Postby AnaLisa » Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:54 am

There were some rumors in some magazine that there is a strong possibility Leo might bring Gisele to the premiere of Aviator in Dec. I'm not too sure. Leo's done a good job of keeping his private life as private as possible, I can't see him subjecting his relationship to the press like that. And at a premiere of a film that is set to get him an Oscar nomination (allegedly) as well. If he did turn up with Gisele, the press would of course focus more on the fact they both turned up together than anything else.

I think Leo will bring Gisele IF they get married. She'd be his wife then so it would make sense for her to accompany him. I would like Leo to go to the Taxi premiere, but I doubt he will for the same reasons!

colien

Postby colien » Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:21 am

I don't think that Leo & Gisele will come together to Aviator-premiere. But I would love to see them both posing for the cameras together!Would be great!

AnaLisa
Advanced Member

Postby AnaLisa » Thu Jul 29, 2004 5:26 am

I agree Colien, but I can only see that happening if they get married. It's been 4 years and there's never been a 'public showcase' so they won't start now. Maybe they don't want to expose themselves to that scrutiny until they're actually married, because that way they will OFFICIALLY be a couple.

Just adding my opinion.

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”