Amazed By Leo, Elegant And Cultured

lye2003
Ultra Member

Postby lye2003 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:59 am

Thanks sybille on leofans board :lol:

This wonderful excerpt came with an interview with a journalist called Maria Grazia Capulli, she is an anchorwoman in the 2nd channel news program here in italy....thanks to my aunt who passed it to me This is one of the best thing I've ever read on Leo

who is the most beautiful man for you?

Well, I cannot answer to this question, because beauty is such a complicated subject but I have to say I had the chance to meet Leonardo DiCaprio and I was amazed

why?

He certainly is a handsome man, but that's not the point. I thought he was a boy, to be sincere I thought he was a hollywood brat and I had no intention of meeting him, but it was work, so I had to. And I'll never forget, this tall guy so extremely kind and well-behaved.We started talking and to my surprise he wasn't interested in talking about his latest haircut. We talked about history of art, and latin and greek history. At the end of the afternoon I was speechless, the only 'movie star' I know of who could perfectly master roman/greek history and could actually translate latin and ancient greek inscription on rome's monuments
I asked him "Have you ever studied latin or ancient greek?"
And he was like..."Oh, I just try to have an education you know..I like latin" :) :) :D :lol:

livvy

Postby livvy » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:20 am

WOW, this is interesting to read! Thank you Lye!!

By the way I saw "The Aviator" -- great movie -- Leonardo is amazing in it.
I saw "Ray" too, it's a good movie, Jamie Foxx is great, but I liked DiCaprio's performance better and I think his character H. Hughes is harder to play. So of all the performances I saw so far I was most impressed with Leonardo's.......so I hope he'll win the oscar, altough the chances are against him.

I'm sure Jamie Foxx will get it, cos he's been praised way over the top and Foxx said more than once, he prays everyday for the oscar win.

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”