Leo Email Me

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:11 pm

:)

BARBY
Advanced Member

Postby BARBY » Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:24 pm

ok here you are in a leo forum....if you don´t know that!!!...this is not your forum!!!!! THIS IS A PERSONAL TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT LEO!!!!!!!

I'm a really cool girl and I think you would like me alot alot alot?????????????????????????????????????????????

COME ON!! THAT WAS SOOOOOOO unsuitable !!!!

newyorker

Postby newyorker » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:52 am

And you don't own this website barby/sunny, so quit trying to order people about. If Dollhouse wants to put her email on here, in the hope Leo may see it (unlikely though it may be), She has every right to do so. <_<

BARBY
Advanced Member

Postby BARBY » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:36 am

newyorker wrote: And you don't own this website barby/sunny, so quit trying to order people about. If Dollhouse wants to put her email on here, in the hope Leo may see it (unlikely though it may be), She has every right to do so. <_<

hey..i´m NOT Sunny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:54 am

Thank you Newyorker!!! Barby's has a bit of a problem and is very rude! I have recieved a reply from "Leo" but I KNOW he's a fake! In other news I have recieved a reply from another "Leo" a looooooong time ago which I'm 99 percent sure its him and its the email that most his fans know if you ask around. Ofcourse I'm not going to tell anyone what its about. My next goal is to meet Leo, it might happen, it might not happen!!! So stuff a turkey Barby with your yellow squares from Leofans.com! You earned them cause you're so rude. Oh yes and and one more thing its my prerogative, I can do what I want to do... :D ..I think she's jealous! Leo wrote me not you! :P

BARBY
Advanced Member

Postby BARBY » Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:01 pm

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'> "Leo wrote me not you! ".....hahah how old are you??....2 years old?...OMG SOOOO INMATURE!!! </span>:lol: :lol: :lol:

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:18 pm

Yeah I'm immature, but fact remains...he wrote me and not you! I guess he likes immature peeps. :P Ya know what ...you're right...we shouldn't be fighting like this...wanna see it! :lol: Keep dreaming Frued cause you're analysis is wrong. I, like leo would like to remain young at heart as long as possible. :P

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:28 pm

:blink:

I'm with Barby

BARBY
Advanced Member

Postby BARBY » Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:57 pm

mtvjunkie wrote: :blink:

I'm with Barby

:D :D :D

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:44 pm

Gimmie a J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!!!!!!!! What does that spell?? Jealous!!!!!!Junkyard this is not a competition! Yes I'm immature,so says you!! Maybe if you people were nicer to me I would actually tell you something.!!Haa! But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! You're a bunch of bad poodles! Are you guys gonna turn this into a long drag boring post where you get off topic and start talkin about each other mamas?????Cause I'm game! I have to re-think my competion refrence. Maybe this is a competition after all. Ok Shoot!

BARBY
Advanced Member

Postby BARBY » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:46 pm

DollHouse wrote: Gimmie a J-E-A-L-O-U-S!!!!!!!!! What does that spell?? Jealous!!!!!!Junkyard this is not a competition! Yes I'm immature,so says you!! Maybe if you people were nicer to me I would actually tell you something.!!Haa! But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! You're a bunch of bad poodles! Are you guys gonna turn this into a long drag boring post where you get off topic and start talkin about each other mamas?????Cause I'm game! I have to re-think my competion refrence. Maybe this is a competition after all. Ok Shoot!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: :lol: :lol: ..Don´t you have another thing to do baby??...go to sleep with momy!!!

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:25 am

Actually you're the lamo because you're responding to a topic was started by me that had NOTHING to do with you in the first place! You're so lame that you're gonna come back and read what I have to say and reply as always. Dont YOU have anything better to do?????????????

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:18 am

You're so lame that you're gonna come back and read what I have to say and reply as always. Dont YOU have anything better to do?????????????
And you aren't guilty of that crime? :confused: You could always prove me wrong by not responding back, just a thought :shrug:

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:38 am

Listen Junkyard, both you and Barbwire are lamos. There is nowhere on any of my post where I confirmed or denied that I didnt have a tid bit of lame factor in me also. Nooowhere Cantread!! Show me if ya can! But you guys are dumb for even responding to a post and getting upset over a post (Barbwire) that I started that had nothing to do with yall. Why do you even care that is the question???!!! lol If I want to send a shout out to Leo to e-mail me unlikely as it may be that my perogative and I can do what I want to do! If I want to be "immature" thats my P. also. But I guess you guys are doing what you want to do by responding to me! I do something, and you guys respond. Los Lamos!! lol Go get yours man, cause I got mine!!! :P Thanks Leo! :P Still wanna play this game!? Round Two:

newyorker

Postby newyorker » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:41 am

DollHouse wrote: Stuff a turkey Barby with your yellow squares from Leofans.com! You earned them cause you're so rude.   :P

Loved this from you dollhouse, (stuff a turkey with your yellow squares,) and yes, Barby is rude, cause she's a Gisele fan off abstracts. They are all the same, and THEY are the ones who are childish and silly.. To be honest, I don't think the Gisele fans have a brain cell between the lot of them on the abstracts site, and they are ALL wannabe fashion models who LOVE Gisele so much that I wonder if they secretly fancy her.

Half of the Gisele fans off leofans.com are rude and critical too, and I don't believe for a minute that they are fans of Leo; they just come over to praise Gisele, and to trash and mock Leo's fans.. Makes me wonder what names they use over there! BTW, doll, I know a few who have had emails from the official Leo Dicaprio site, so I think it's possible you may have had one. If people want to mock and ridicule you, then let them get on with it. :lol:

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:56 am

:blink:

I'm thinking of stepping away from this because I find it really hard to comment on points by incoherent people without insulting their intelligence. I don't know you both, it could just be your writing style but jeez...

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:28 pm

Thank you NewYorker! What I wrote up there had nothing to do with them! They're saying I'm "immature!" Sooooooo???? Fact remains... lol Like I said its very easy to get Leo's email addy, mail him and pray cause it might be months,a year, a day... I tell ya! But its 250 % worth it!!! Mtvjunkyard you're getting a kick out of this arent you! Lame! Yeah I think you should step off.....a bridge that is!!! hehe

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:31 pm

OMG I cant wait to get to 4498 post!!!!!!!!! Gollie gollie gosh!!!!!!!!! :D

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:38 pm

You know if you count the amount of times you've said lame since you joined here you'd probably get 4498.

As for the amount of posts I've had, yeah its a lot and I'm darn proud of it. I've been here longer than you and stay on a board that has frequent topics. So if you were trying to imply that having a lot of posts is 'lame', well there you go :kiss:

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:48 pm

Why are you still here!? lol Are you even a Leo fan?? And if you're not a Leo fan do you just go on boards to start arguing with people!?!?! Wow!!!! You're actually worst than Barbwire! At least she likes Gisele!!

mtvjunkie
Abstracts Royalty

Postby mtvjunkie » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:03 pm

I love Leo (well, depending on the film :lol: ) but I haven't commented on any subjects here lately because nothing sparked my interest. I'm not gonna post for no reason :shrug:

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:15 pm

Nothing sparks your interest except this super interesting topic of Leo's email and me being "immature." It doesn't take much to spark your interest does it?? That is how I know you're getting a kick out off this tag game, which in actuality makes you quite "immature!!" <_<

newyorker

Postby newyorker » Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:36 pm

DollHouse wrote: Nothing sparks your interest except this super interesting topic of Leo's email and me being "immature." It doesn't take much to spark your interest does it?? That is how I know you're getting a kick out off this tag game, which in actuality makes you quite "immature!!"   <_<

LOL Dollhouse; Love how you keep coming back with a better response than mtv and barby; EVERY time! It's quite comical to watch. And IMO, with an average of 300 posts a month (10 a day!) since he/she joined 15 months back, MTV junkie has obviously got as much time on their hands as the little saddoes on the Gisele board here! :lol: BTW, You don't sound immature at all doll, maybe a little crazy, like me :) but not immature...( I mean that in a nice way - all Leofans are a little crazy - Leo makes them that way! Lots of us live with the hope that Leo will contact us, or we will see him some day) You are funny though, and pretty smart, judging by your replies, and you don't give a sh*t what people think. Can't work out your age, but if you are young ie (under 21), Good for you! You'll grow up a very happy person, coz you don't give a sh*t what anyone thinks, and that in itself is smart and NOT immature! :rolleyes: Take no notice of these armpits who mock you on here. :lol:

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:53 pm

Thanks alot New Yorker! Made my day! I agree with everything you said! :D And I see no armpits B) Hear no armpits :huh: ....Do no armpits!!!! :ph34r:

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”