Movies Before Or After Titanic-which Are Better?

dyzzx

Postby dyzzx » Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:32 pm

On Leofans.com this topic is raging, and 55% so far say his movies SINCE Titanic are better. How can they SAY that. I have always liked Leo, but his movies before Titanic were SO much better. I think The Beach was shoddy, and only vaguely entertaining, but Leo looked fit - on a scale of 1 to 10 - I would give it a 5. Celebrity was S H I T. (2/10 for that)... Gangs of New York was the biggest waste of money in Hollywood for YEARS. Long, and drawn out, and dull, and LEO's performance in it was (to be kind); average, and his Irish accent was laughable - sorry but it was! 3/10 for GONY! And the Aviator; yes a FAB peformance from LEO, no argument there, but WAY too long! It dragged so much in parts! out of 10 for this?... a 6... Catch me if you can was the best movie he has done since Titanic, rating an 8 out of 10 with me. Good movie, well directed, good acting, good story, Leo looked cute. But his movies BEFORE Titanic were WAY better on the whole.

People just won't admit it over at Leofans.com, for fear of offending LEO, but his movies WERE better before Titanic;and the ones who are saying "I CAN'T say, because EVERYTHING he does is WONDERFUL!" are a joke! Are they afraid that little Leo is looking, and they don't want to upset him in any way? This brownnosing culture by certain fans over there drives me batty! It's the same bunch who drone on about how wonderful Gisele is, when I know damn well that they REALLY can't stand her!

l7890

Postby l7890 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:29 pm

I think almost all his movies since Titanic are horrible. The Beach was stupid, GONY sucked ass, CMIYC was entertaining but didn't live up to what he is capable of, the aviator was okay but it didn't really grab me...I don't even know why I'm following his career anymore, since he keeps making crappy movies with Scorsese. He is wasting his potential for sure! :blink:

I agree with you about leofans they are so awful, it's like a goddamn cult. And the way they gush over Gisele is vomit-inducing syrupy trash. Those who are brave enough to actually say what they think practically get gang-raped, even the moderators won't stand for it. But I applaud thier effort. :P

dyzzx

Postby dyzzx » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:27 pm

LOL 17890. I know we didn't see eye to eye on the Gizzy pages, but maybe you're not so bad after all. You are SOOOO right, that people practically get gang raped if they speak up against Gisele, yet people can PRAISE her to the hilt and no one minds. It's SO weird; like I said, it's like they think Leo is watching, and they want to obey him, and appease him. It's kinda scary really. I know that several people over there who DARED diss Gisele, have been banned now. Gizzy-dissing is NOT acceptable over there.

Some girl called rosedawson over there made a poll that said 'what are the reasons you don't like Gisele?' and people went bonkers on her, questioning if she was real Leofan and all sorts. Margot122 over there has got TWO warnings now, for having the audacity to slag off the mods. Someone I know said that once you make an enemy of the moderators on leofans, you are finished, and they are right. I would also like to add that if you also don't like Gisele over there, you are finished. It's scary how brown their noses are. "MUST PLEASE LEO, MUST PLEASE LEO, MUST PLEASE LEO...."

Also, I wish he would frop this fu*king 'gotta win an oscar' s h i t, and 'I must make sensible grand scale epics that will be respected by the academy and my peers' s h i t, cuz as much as I like Leo; he is seriously pissing me of these days! I just wish he would make another movie which I could watch and enjoy! Not some drawn out fu*king 3 hour long piece of snoozeworthy 'epic' that sends me to sleep!

newyorker

Postby newyorker » Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:49 am

Agree Dyzxx and 19780. Leofans IS like a cult! One of the current worst offenders is SKYDOG. who is constantly on her friggin' high horse, pulling apart ANYONE who slates Gisele. She really thinks she owns Leo, her and her alter ego Virgomoon - lol. Catherine and Gabriella are the same too, and Jackie; I am beginning to wonder if these 3 are the same person too. These are the regulars who brown nose Leo and the mods, and 'gang rape' anyone who dares argue..(that is a funny saying.) Some more are fast joining the CULT though, and continually gushing about Gisele. (Sybille, Caitlin, pensioner Shynney - lol, she's old enough to be Leo's nan, bit weird ainnit? and even newbie laws of mag is getting there, and Diane b, who thanks EVERYONE for everything!) Funny how anyone can say nice things about Gisele. and it's OK; it's SO WEIRD how they all HATED her so much before. lol. I really believe most of them still hate her - "Guest" on here said that not long back too.

I kind of agree about the movie thing dyzxx. Leo definately made better movies before Titanic, but I DID like Catch me, and The Aviator.

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:16 am

ya know I saw this topic on the leofans board and I thought it was dumb so I didnt even read it. I mean who cares really...but to answer your question I guess his movies before Titanic are generally better but Leo is a work in progress and his movies after Titanic aren't definitive so we'll have to wait and see....hehe..my favorite Post Titanic move is Catch Me if You Can. I have much tripidation about his upcomming role with Scorsese. I just hope this isnt a flop. I agree with you guys. The Aviator was ok. The people at Leoworshipers.com thought it was the best thing since slice bread! Leo is still a top notch actor but he cant make move magic alone. Scorsese what went wrong??? Thats why Ray got the osar for best acting because you FELT IT in your heart. Feelings movies will ALWAYS win over a blank slate decide for yourself movie. I cant stand SkyDog. You would thing she knew Gisele Bunchen personally! Cant stand Virgomoon , Catherine,gab and Jackie, Wow Newyorker you must be building a house because you're hitting all the nails on the head girl!!!I actually thing this is a cooler place than Leofans cause at least we speak more of the truth than Them! New Yorker are you in New York? Have you ever seen Leo since he's there like every other day?
They all "love" gisele now. hehe

newyorker

Postby newyorker » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:32 pm

Cheers dollhouse :D Yes it is good that you can say what you want here.. And I think it's interesting that you can't abide the same leo and gisele worshippers as me. They do act like they OWN Leo some of them, and I do wonder how many of them use other usernames.. to deliberately wind people up. They seriously suck up to the mods too. Sad. ;)

newyorker

Postby newyorker » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:42 pm

I see that ELECTRA has now been banned from Leofans too... Maybe they figured out she and CORA were the same person? Oh, and another name to add to the "high on their horse" bunch of annoying cows: kaylynn!

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:19 am

What! Extra extra read all about it! Long time staple of Leofans Ellllleeectraaa-shock!!!! :o Is know banned! Thanks for the laugh!

l7890

Postby l7890 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:24 pm

OMG you guys, I think the exact same thing about skydog! She really boils my blood, I know it shouldn't get to me but she drives me up the freaking wall with her "It's so GREAT and WONDERFUL that Leo and Gisele get to go to the grocery together!!!! What a lovely thing for two people SO IN LOVE to do!!" I swear I want to retch every time that chick says anything. And you know she totally can't stand those who don't love Gisele, she says stuff like, "well you must think that about his mother too"...omg!! I want to post and and just tell her to f*ck the hell off, she has no right to say things like that. And she never gets in trouble for it. And I always thought virgomoon and skydog were the same person too, thier posting style is exactly the same and they always post every day around the same time. But does anyone question it? Noooo, because they both adore Gisele and Leo can do no wrong. :angry: Ugh...ok, I'm done venting.

It wouldn't bother me so much if they would just treat them like the normal couple they are, instead of worshipping them like they are the only two beings in the universe who have ever dated and been in love. They just go way overboard with the adoration. It's the "dejay disease" lol.

hey newyorker, are you sure electra and/or cora were actually banned? I look over there almost every day and I haven't seen them in awhile but I think it might be because they just can't say anything without getting attacked. Instead of fighting I think some people just may have given up, cuz it's not worth it. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they were banned, because god forbid they have a mind of thier own.

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:58 am

OMG! Thats soooooo funny!!!! Yes all the fans like skydog that say "its soooo great " and "its sooo wonderful" that Leo and Gisele get to spend time togehter! lol That cracks me up. Or like when Leo is in Town and they write "Im glad Leo had some time to spend with Gisele!" Im thinking to quote Lil John..."Whhhaaaaaaaaaatt!!!!" They're glad Leo found some time! heheee

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”