Shytnney Gets A Letter From The Queen

dyzzx

Postby dyzzx » Tue Apr 26, 2005 3:18 am

Shytnney from the Leofans board is officially Leo's oldest fan. - She's 100 today! The fan who's old enough to be Leo's nanna should receive her letter from the Queen soon! Poor Leo, it must upset him really having old aged pensioners for fans; lol.

It's probably the only thrill she gets thinking about sexy, fit young fellas. (urgh!) The brown-nosing quarter have been in there coo-ing over dear dear Shyntnney having her birthday today. With Skymoon at the front of course. :lol:

heymikey

Postby heymikey » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:08 am

So Dizzy New Porker,you not only hate Gisele's fans, you also hate your fellow Leo fans. What a sad, hateful, jealous person you are. Maybe if you were nicer, your fellow Leo lovers would wish you Happy Birthday on YOUR birthday too. :lonely:

Anyway, do you think that anyone here gives a s.h.i.t about what goes on over in psycho Leholand???????? :nono:

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:55 am

Where did this MickeyMouse come from? No actaully we like to be fair and balanced, which is hard to find on both sides. Gisele lovers are just as bad as the Leo ones. We hate them both. Well aren't you the lame one coming over here! Anyway dyzzy I cant stand Skydog. She acts like she knows Leo personally. What a loser! Yes Leo does have alot of older fans. I dont really care about that...as long as you're a cool chill person then everything is ok. I hardly visit that church anymore. They think they own Leo and know ALLL about him! I try to find my Leo news else.

dyzzx

Postby dyzzx » Tue Apr 26, 2005 2:31 pm

heymikey wrote: So Dizzy New Porker,you not only hate Gisele's fans, you also hate your fellow Leo fans.  What a sad, hateful, jealous person you are.  Maybe if you were nicer, your fellow Leo lovers would wish you Happy Birthday on YOUR birthday too. :lonely:

Anyway, do you think that anyone here gives a s.h.i.t about what goes on over in psycho Leholand????????   :nono:

:lol: LOL, mickey mouse; I DO get birthday greetings on Leofans, thanks very much; But under the name I use on there of course. And wouldn't YOU Just LOVE to know what that name is; I CAN tell you I am one of the regulars! .......... And I DON'T hate all the Leofans at leofans.com; only about 5 or 6 of them. Shynney, who is a sanctamonious sad old cow, Skydog/Virgomoon (the double pseudonym person) Catherine, Gabriella, (Again a double pseudonym person), and that stupid cow JACKIE. I do hate Aries, and applepie too, but they rarely post thankfully.

Gather you are a FAN of s h i t t y Shynney 'hey mikey?' as you made such an effort to defend the rancid old granny, by calling me names like spiteful and hateful. LOL......... Did I hit a nerve there? !!! . You really are a sad case aren't you coming here to the LEO board on abstracts to defend this old bag. Is she your nana or something? :lol: Or maybe you ARE
S h i t t y s h i t e y S h y n n e y! God, I hate that cow so much!

And YES I DO believe you give a s h i t what goes on at Leofans... you are VERY interested; in fact you DO go there regularly don't you?? LOL .... Hmmmmm I WONDER who YOU are on Leofans????? :thinking: )

p.s. Now p i s s off, and run along and worship your ugly big nosed rancid skinny Brazilian wannabe supermodel - you know, the one who looks like a man, and hangs around LEO to make herself more well-known. Wonder why LEO does date this desperate ugly pig from a sub-standard country? He must be desperate! The stupid cow couldn't even make it in her own scabby country, so had to come to the good old USA to make it, and STILL couldn't become well known without dating LEO. (LOL) :lol:

Go on, run along loser, and DON'T come back! :wave:

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:31 pm

Jerry wont be back anytime soon. Got that mouse by the tail. Gisele does look like a man though. How old is Shyney whatever her/his name is??? I think you were joking when you said that she was 100. Dyzzx be nice to Brazil. I'm sure they're lots of cool peeps down there. Just because we dont like Gisele we dont have to take it out on the whole of Brazil. Well at least not me...just trying to spread some love here!

Ps. To the Leo fans that dont kiss ass! Rock ON!

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”