Rumors About A Soon Wed´ding Of Leo And Gis

Dannymusic
Ultra Member

Postby Dannymusic » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:21 am

Again there were rumors about a soon wedding of Leo and Gisele. As the german rainbow paper "Gala" said, Leo should have asked Gisele on her birthday.

I don´t think the rumors are true this time, because there were no proofs given in the articel and even no so called "freinds" of the couple were quoted.

dyzzx

Postby dyzzx » Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:46 am

b o l l o c k s; He would never marry this ugly tranny! He's just using her as a fu*k partner. LOL :D

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:51 pm

so true so true... Im glad Im not the only one that thinks she looks like a man!

Dannymusic
Ultra Member

Postby Dannymusic » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:17 am

To be honest dollhouse: Sometimes you´re really funny and make me smile! :P

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:12 pm

Glad to be of service..I bet when I look at your face you make me smile...and laugh! :D

melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:05 pm

Leo must have enjoyed banging someone that looked like a man for 5 years. But its so typical of homo's like Leo... they aren't known for their monogamous relationships. Just ask Lucas and Tobey, he used and abused them too. I guess all that butt banging practice he got playing himself in total eclipse made him want more booty than most f** actors. No wonder the guy never wins an oscar, he's always playing himself. If it isn't a womanizing pig in the Aviator its a f** boy in Total Eclipse or a complete a**hole in Don's Plum. Maybe he should try playing something difficult like a good guy, who is honest and pure. Now if he could pull that off he might just get the oscar! :D

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:21 am

Not only are you a slut but you're also prejudice against gays. Wow your mother must be so proud. Leo will always be bigger than Gisele no matter what the haters accuse him off being. And Leo will always look better than Gisele.That gay argument is so stale! And my baby is free from the clutches of the tarantula! :lol: Oh he must have suffered! :huh:

melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:58 am

His mother should have named him "Twinkle Toes DiCaprio" instead. Its much more fitting :P

Oh no, I have nothing against gays... I only get disgusted my bisexuals like yourself and Leonardo DiFaggio :D

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:06 pm

you're so corny for a 30+ something scab ...get a life!!! :P You have nothing against gays but you're calling him Difaggio! You're retarded. So lets see....Slut, retard, prejudiced and slut again! Wow....keep going! :D

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”