Diane: Why Are You Back?

dyzzx

Postby dyzzx » Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:17 pm

WHY DID YOU COME BACK TO LEOFANS DIANE? NOBODY REALLY CARED THAT YOU WENT. ALL YOU DID WAS MOAN AND COMPLAIN ABOUT PEOPLE PICKING ON YOU AND STEALING YOUR PHOTOS, WHICH WEREN'T YOURS ANYWAY!!! AND NOW YOU COME BACK. STUPID LOSER! WHY DON'T YOU LEAVE AGAIN??? <_<

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:45 pm

Didn't you see the way they were gushing over her! Who wouldn't come back!!!! "oh diane come sleep with me" She does seem to have alot of Leo photos that I've never seen before though...its always good to see Leo.... :D

Anne

Postby Anne » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:58 pm

That last sentence sounded like an invitation for sex.

Postby 1662 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:25 pm

OH MY GOD ARE YOU GAY DOLLHOUSE

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:10 pm

The last sentence sounds like an invitation for sex thats because thats how they were acting with Diane...lol They were acting as if they wanted to sleep with her or something. 16628383 why dont you go stick your head up Gisele's ass. Thats where seems most like home to you doesnt it???

Anne

Postby Anne » Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:56 pm

I was wrong to assume you knew what "last" meant.

Postby 1662 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:31 am

hahaha thats very nice like my head can really fit in gisele butt

Postby 1662 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:32 am

hey anne were you talking to me or dollhouse???????

Anne

Postby Anne » Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:13 am

I just saw what appeared at first glance to be irony in DollHouse's initial post. I'm talking to her. Now I'm talking to you. Nice to meet ya!

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:46 am

DollHouse wrote: She does seem to have alot of Leo photos that I've never seen before though...its always good to see Leo....  :D

Yeah I know what my last sentence was. That's it right there. And yeah I know what last means...as in you're probably the last person on earth who will have a chance with Leo :) ...as you can see or maybe not, but my last sentence has nothing to do with sex. God you're horny!!! How is me saying that I like to see pictures of Leo sounds like an invitation for sex????????? Are you stupid?? So I assumed that maybe you made a mistake and thought my last sentence was the one where I said "oh Diane come sleep with me" where I was making fun of how some Leo fans where going on over Diane. But I cant knock the girl because she always have Leo pics that I've never seen before. But noooo.... you're horny and stupid! Go figure! I'm sorry to assume that you had sense and made mistake genuine ;)

Anne

Postby Anne » Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:06 am

Oopsie! Looks like I'm in the wrong place. I thought they grouped us according to reading level. Doggonit! There I go again! We weren't supposed to tell the lower group we did this. You didn't hear it from me.

So, the following short story has been modified just for you. In this story "Diane" will be played by a duck, "Suzy" is the squirrel, "Becky" is the bird, and uh, "Dolly" will be played by the do...rat. Sorry there are no pictures. We can't rely on them forever now!

Duck: "Hi, everyone!"

Squirrel: "Welcome back, Ducky!"

Bird: "Yes, Duck, welcome!

Squirrel: "Please don't leave again. The pond missed you dearly!"

Rat: "What f** you all are! Stop stroking the Duck!"

Duck: "Oh, it's so good to be back! And guess what....I brought gifts!!"

Rat: "Wha? Uh, Duck...it's been a long trip. Can I fluff your feathers for you?...your long, beautiful, wanna-run-my-fingers-through feathers?"

Postby 1662 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:23 am

Anne wrote:

Squirrel: "Welcome back, Ducky!"

Bird: "Yes, Duck, welcome!

Squirrel: "Please don't leave again. The pond missed you dearly!"

Rat: "What f** you all are! Stop stroking the Duck!"

Duck: "Oh, it's so good to be back! And guess what....I brought gifts!!"

Rat: "Wha? Uh, Diane...it's been a long trip. Can I fluff your feathers for you?...your long, beautiful, wanna-run-my-fingers-through feathers?"

nice to meet you to anne that story was funny p.s. post some more storys

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:46 am

Ooops looks like you're still an idiot! I called you out and now you make up some dumb corny story!! Go Figure!!! ;)

Anne

Postby Anne » Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:51 am

What? I'm sorry, I don't speak rat.

1662....I will later. Thank you, btw.

Anne

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:17 pm

Anne wrote: What? I'm sorry, I don't speak rat.

1662....I will later. Thank you, btw.

Anne

You dont speak rat!?!?!?! OMG!!! Snork your comebacks are so lame! How about pig latin?? Do you speak that???Seriously snork I have nothing against you, so stop trying to pick a fight with me.

Anne

Postby Anne » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:47 pm

So there Duck was...back from her long winter's trip to Africa, showing her pond friends all the pictures she had taken. Many were of Lion, with whom she adored from a distance. Ignoring the fact that the Lion could have her for supper, Duck grew a strong liking to the Lion's larger-than-life presence. The others at the pond could see why. His golden mane brought out his killer eyes. Rat, with her red eyes, was especially fond of their intensity.

Upon flipping through the pictures, Rat asked, "And who's this beautiful antelope?"

"Oh, that's Gazelle," said Duck.

"She sure has long legs....the kind I'd like to touch!" Noticeably, Rat was starting to get a hard-on, which surprised the rest of the pond because they always believed Rat was a female.......There would be a lot of talk later at the Water Hole about that one!!

Duck replied, "Hehe! Well, she and Lion used to gallop in the woods, if you know what I mean! Har! Har! Anyway, I guess they were Africa's version of Bear and Jaguar!"

Rat, was shocked to learn that. "What? Seriously? Well, on second look, Gazelle's long legs make her look like a man! And now you know that I don't play it that way!! Now wait, who's this Giraffe?"

Anne

Postby Anne » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:54 pm

Oh, come one, DollHouse. This is what you do. I only had to read one of your posts to have you figured out. You're a bully. I'm just playing your game. Sorry if I upset you. Take your womanhood back.

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:10 pm

Snork I'm not going to argue with you cause I respect you believe it or not! Its MellonHead/Dejay/Baby that I cant stand! You seem to have class... they dont! I only say those things because they're so disrespectful to leo...so I say "what makes them think that Gisele is the s-h-i-t cause she isnt!" :P Im sure your story is great! I can turn on the mean if I need to... :)

Anne

Postby Anne » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:17 pm

Kapeesh. ..until one of us turns on the mean, that is! :)

Later.

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:26 pm

I dont think I'll be hanging around Gisele fans anymore....well.....that much... I was happy they broke up....time to move on.....I said what I had to! Both him and Gisele will do well I'm sure! As long as they're doing it apart!!! :D Bye!

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”