Leo ,tobey And Kirsten

lye2003
Ultra Member

Postby lye2003 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:09 am

ThanKs to margot22 on leofans board :)

That's the cut and paste from IMDb board.

View: thread | flat | inline | nest
Subject Posted by Date
Tobey and Leo fighting over Kirsten!!!!
by - Chippichawa11 11 hours ago (Wed Jan 11 2006 07:39:33) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, not exactly, I just used that title to pull you in. Those guys would never do that. They are the epitome of honor and humility.

I heard on E! News last night that Leonardo DiCaprio was kinda going for Kirsten Dunst but backed away since Tobey is his best friend and he didn't want to jeopardize their friendship over a girl (Pals before gals). Of course that is so admirable and honorable, just as Leo always is! But I never knew that Tobey had a thing for Kirsten! I thought she was on and off again with Jake Gyllenhaal (another super hottie!)

Wow, Kirsten is such a lucky girl, she has three mega HOT, mega sweet men going after her!!!

"My only obligation is to keep myself and other people guessing" -Jude Law

Re: Tobey and Leo fighting over Kirsten!!!! spidey-kaos10 10 hours ago

leoleoleo!

Postby leoleoleo! » Fri Jan 13, 2006 4:06 pm

yeah. tobey and kirsten went out during the filming of the first spiderman, but only for a few months.

then tobey hooked up with this girl named jenn. im not sure if hes still going out with her or not though.

but kirsten and leo??

i just couldnt picture it.

it doesnt seem right. id say more of leo and gisele (even though they broke up) and kirsten and jake. (even though they're broken up too!) :huh:

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”