Leo And Bar Refaeli News

lye2003
Ultra Member

Postby lye2003 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:15 am

Thanks to Virgomoon on leofans board:

The 'Leo mention' is on about 15 minutes into the show.

Here's what E! News said:
She's only 20. She's just a kid.
Looks like Leo's movin' on & movin' in with a sizzling Israeli model.
US Weekly reports that Leo & model Bar Rafaeli are hooking up as in co-habitating.
Leo & Bar have been shacking up in South Africa.
In fact, they're spending a lot of time together on the set of his movie in South Africa.
Can you say Gisele who?"

No pix of Leo & Bar but some very nice clips of Leo!
Maybe US Weekly mag will have 'something' this week.

Teekie77

Postby Teekie77 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:15 am

lye2003 wrote: Thanks to Virgomoon on leofans board:

The 'Leo mention' is on about 15 minutes into the show.

Here's what E! News said:
She's only 20. She's just a kid.
Looks like Leo's movin' on & movin' in with a sizzling Israeli model.
US Weekly reports that Leo & model Bar Rafaeli are hooking up as in co-habitating.
Leo & Bar have been shacking up in South Africa.
In fact, they're spending a lot of time together on the set of his movie in South Africa.
Can you say Gisele who?"

No pix of Leo & Bar but some very nice clips of Leo!
Maybe US Weekly mag will have 'something' this week.

I'd rather stick to his movies. His love life is sooooooooooo boring. He always dates the same kind of girls---models. IMO Bar and Gisele look ALOT alike.

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:20 am

Its not only his love life that's boring his movies are getting quite boring also! The Aviator seemed like the PBS friday afternoon docudrama! I could have gone to the library for that! I'm a big Leo fan but hey he's not perfect and now he's dating this poor unsuspecting 6 year old! Bar and Gisele do look alike which is weird if I do say so myself! :blink:

crazycat

Postby crazycat » Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:45 pm

ANOTHER F**KING FASHION MODEL?!

Well I have been a fan of Leo's for 10 years, since R & J when Leo was a cute and funny kid, who was a doll, but still had a lot of growing up to do. Sadly, he doesn't seem to have got round to it yet! He is 32 this year, yet acts like he is still 21! If he IS dating this Bar chick, then I think he has to be the most shallow person I know in Hollywood!

He split from Gisele just a few months ago, after FIVE years together, and is dating what appears to be a carbon copy of Gisele; tall, VERY slim, reasonably pretty, leggy, long hair, a bit foreign and exotic, and oh - A FASHION MODEL!

WHAT is the matter with this man?! Is he so insecure that he has to keep dating frikkin' fashion models? What's wrong with girls who are NOT fashion models.?! I agree as someone said on another thread that it's to boost his self-esteem and image and although he is good looking, cute and a reasonably nice guy ; I don't think a girl like this would look twice at him if he wasn't famous; he's too geeky and nerdy and is always either a bit chubby or a bit skinny; he's no muscle man. I do like Leo, but I am getting so wound up about his pathetic "fashion-model" obsessions. It's about time he grew up and picked a normal girl! In addition; I think it's getting creepy how his girls are getting younger and younger; he's gonna end up a sad old man like Mick Jagger or Rod Stewart! At 50 - odd, dating skinny young 20-something blondes! (Who are ONLY with his coz he is famous and rich!)

This relationship is as doomed as the one with Gisele! At this rate, I can see him ending up still single at 60, playing tennis and swimming with his elderly pals to pass the time, and with 12 Yorkshire terriers!

alwaysgisele

Postby alwaysgisele » Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:06 pm

22/02 - 17:58 glamurama.com.br/notas/index.html#link_336094www.glamurama.com.br

Bomb! Bomb! Bomb! The commentaries of this Wednesday they give account of that Leonardo DiCaprio is of new affair. The ball of the time would be the Israeli model Bar Rafaeli.

The two have been photographed together frequent in Africa of the South, where the actor is recording the film "The Blood Diamond".

Of the side of here, Gisele Bündchen continues leaving with the surfista Kelly Slater. The last meeting was last week, for the party of 34 years of Slater.

Much people guarantee that history is not well thus and that, as much Gisele how much Leonardo alone wants to make a jealousy game one with the other.

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:23 pm

CrazyCat you're funny and I totally agree with you! I usual defend Leo on soo many thing but he's on his own with this Barbie girl!!!! haha He probably wants to see if he can still "catch" a model! lol ohhh Leo! lol Leo's insecurities are starting to show! I do wonder if he's gonna be one of those 50 year olds that are stuck on the 20 somethings!

Teekie77

Postby Teekie77 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:10 pm

DollHouse wrote: Its not only his love life that's boring his movies are getting quite boring also! The Aviator seemed like the PBS friday afternoon docudrama! I could have gone to the library for that! I'm a big Leo fan but hey he's not perfect and now he's dating this poor unsuspecting 6 year old! Bar and Gisele do look alike which is weird if I do say so myself! :blink:

He was great in the Aviator but the movie was only ok. He is a great actor though. I wont take that away from him but he does have a problem with dating only 1 type of girl.

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:27 pm

Yes Leo is a great actor but we're not talking about that are we!!!!!!!!! Everyone knows Leo is a great actor even if I hated him I would still have to say that.

alwaysgisele

Postby alwaysgisele » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:39 pm

DollHouse this is truth! he's a great actor! :)

Teekie77

Postby Teekie77 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:26 pm

DollHouse wrote: Yes Leo is a great actor but we're not talking about that are we!!!!!!!!! Everyone knows Leo is a great actor even if I hated him I would still have to say that.

Tru. What's up with the exclamation marks? I was agreeing with you.

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:48 pm

Sorry! lol

lye2003
Ultra Member

Postby lye2003 » Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:48 pm

Scan from us weekly
Issue March 6, 2006

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b54/shaolin1990/cid_part2.jpghttp://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b54/shao...0/cid_part2.jpg

Thanks Andrea and shaolin on leo fans board :)

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”