Dicaprio And His Demanding Fans

livvy

Postby livvy » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:35 am

I feel sorry for Leonardo and his so called 'fans'. They always preach what he should do and what not and whom he's allowed to date.......

Now they are shocked that he's dating a younger girl.

I never read complains about other famous couples like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Brad is 12 years older than Angelina.

Johnny Depp was 11 years older than Kate Moss and is almost 10 years older than his girlfriend and mother of his children Vanessa Paradies........

Bar Rafaeli has already dated David Charvet, who's 34 years. So what, she seems to like men, who are older than her.
Nothing wrong with that.

I know a couple, where the girl is 18 and the guy 29, but they are so cute, adorable and happy together.

Some people act like Leonardo did a crime for dating a younger woman.

crazycat

Postby crazycat » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:06 am

Livvy, but I am totally not with you on this. I think Leo's behavior is getting really pathetic now and he clearly needs to grow up. He is nearly 32, NOT 22! Any man of that age who dates a bimbo just out of her teens, is clearly just doing it to make himself look and feel more superior. What the h e l l can a MAN of around 30, POSSIBLY have in common with an 18 year old adolescent?!?! And you ARE an adolescent at that age - NOT an adult. .... Jeeeez, you're not even allowed alcohol at that age. Where does your little 18 year old "friend" go with her "mature man" when they go on a date? McDonalds???!!

I would like to see Leo date a strong, intelligent and mature woman, but he wouldn't date anyone more intelligent than him, because he is so insecure. I have been a fan for 10 years, but am REALLY going off him for this pathetic "MUST date a fashion model" crap. Also, his movies are getting boring too. Oh ANOTHER movie with Scorcese!!!!!!!! Fanstastic! ~yawn...~

I used to think Gisele was a little-known nobody trying to get famous by dating a very famous film-star, but now I see that she was (that is WAS) a young and vulnerable girl who believed Leo loved her when he never intended to do anything other than use her. Fortunately, it seems she saw the light and ditched his ass. The bed was barely cold however, when he moved in a newer, younger, fluffy pretty little girl who is about a bright as a 10 watt light bulb. Seems that little innocent and immature Gisele grew up waaaaaaay before Leo. I can see now, after all this time, that she IS a nice girl, and deserves to be treated with respect...And I think she IS better off without him. IMO, I think that he's dating these little bimbos who are not even old enough to drink, because it makes him feel smarter and somehow more superior!

Yes, he cares about the environment and his family - GREAT, so do 80% of the western world's population! EVERYONE cares about their family and is concerned for the environment, so WHY do Leofans think he is a God?

I think Leo is basically a nice guy, and quite sweet deep down, but his pathetic behaviour and CONSTANT dating of fashion models is growing very tiresome now. What is WRONG with him?! I really do feel disappointed with Leo. The rose-tinted spectacles I've been wearing this past 10 years have worn out and no longer work. And it makes me sad.

I'm not gonna preach what he does in his "lovelife" - I really couldn't give a s h i t anymore. His choice of girl these days; is like his movies - boring and predictable! <_< I think he is gonna lose fans fast if he doesn't change his ways - him acting like a saddo dating models all the time, and making crap movies, is getting SOOOOO tedious now!

BTW, I AM a member of Leofans, (under another name...) but couldn't POSSIBLY say this over there as I would probably be banned. You're not allowed to speak against Leo over there!

livvy

Postby livvy » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:05 am

Like I sad, I feel sorry for Leonardo with 'fans' like this, he doesn't need any enemies.......

Cameron Diaz said it too [when she was shooting "Gangs of NY" with him], his fans are so possesive and demanding.

I would add: and very judgemental too, poor guy.

He should be allowed to fell in love with anyone he wants, it's his life and no one else has the right to tell him, what he should do and what not......

livvy

Postby livvy » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:19 am

By the way, Leonardo is not almost 32,
he is still 31 years old , there are quite a few month till November.........

Bar Rafaeli will be 21 in June, so she's not 18 years old.

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:03 am

Oh Livy shut up! Why dont you go back to the leo worshipping fan site, no disent over there, you'll fit right in! You call this falling in love!!!!! Now thats a joke! The love that comes with a cushy bed! Crazy you took the words right out of my mouth!!!!! I have been a fan of leo like for about 10 years also. I have defended Leo on a lot of stuff but I absolutely cant defend him on this! This is crazzzzzzyyyy. She can't even drink!!!! It like "really Leo really another model." :rolleyes: Its like I'm just laughing cause its just soo funny!!!!This relationship isnt even gonna get a monopoly pass GO. I hope Bar whatever her name is doesnt fall in love with Leo! I heard he was gonna do another president movie with scorcese
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, not another PBS special!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

haha I like the part crazy when you said he cares about the enviroment and leoworshipers think he's god! lol ooohhhh geeeeeeeeee he cares about the environment! Big whoop! Crazy did you get my email?????

crazycat

Postby crazycat » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:36 am

I agree Livvy - shut up! You're obviously one of those who TOTALLY obsesses over Leo and worships him like a God! This Leo worshipping is pathetic and sad!

And Dollhouse, you took the words out of my mouth - I have supported Leo for years, but now he is pissing me off, and really annoying me, and as much as I still like him, he is behaving like an 18 year old!

Got no email from ya sorry doll :-( Could U send it again - I will lower my junk mail and spam settings....

livvy

Postby livvy » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:55 am

I forgot, Leonardo does not only have possesive, demanding, judgemental, but also some very aggressive fans.

Why should I shut up, because I'm telling the truth?

No matter how much you insult Leonardo, it's his life, his carreer and certainly his love-life.
He can do whatever he wants.

And I can post my opinion, whenever I want.

But most important, YOU BOTH want him to be a God without any faults, you want him to behave like a God, like the perfect man, not me........
and that's the truth.

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:16 pm

You should shut up because you're talking Bull***%. We're not insulting Leo, we're merely making observational statements based on what we see!Ofcourse they can be wrong but I highly doubt that. If I see someone walking into a whore house everweek I'm not gonna think they're there to look at the architectural strucutre. Ofcourse its Leo's life doesnt mean we can't comment on it. Have you heard of the first amendment???? Maybe you're from one of those Arab countries...if so you're foregiven..there is FREEDOM of speech over here in the US. You should come! Over there at the leo worshipping site they always make that lame comment "Its his life he can do what he wants" lol If we didnt say this and kept it to ourselves I would still think this way...that its soooo pathetic.Now for your final stupid comment. We want Leo to be god??? lol haha Now thats funny.I guess when you get bad grades, and I'm assuming you're in high school cause you sound like one, and your parents want you to get better grades they want you to be god! lol haha On another note we should all stive to be God-like...thats what life is about. But over at St Laterday Church of Holy Leonardo DiCaprio he IS GOD. Big Difference!! Now run along little girl!

crazycat

Postby crazycat » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:59 pm

I did laugh at that one actually. We want Leo to be God? Where did that come from? Anyway Livvy - YOU started this, by attacking us and saying that Leo has judgemental fans and you feel sorry for him;

I feel sorry for Leonardo and his so called 'fans'. They always preach what he should do and what not and whom he's allowed to date.......

Now they are shocked that he's dating a younger girl.

Yep - YOU put that BEFORE anyone started attacking you and your "opinions!"

I don't give two HOOTS if you worship Leo and think he's sooooooooo wonderful,and refuse to say anything negative about him, but YOU started slagging people off who are just giving an opinion - that's right - YOU started it!! You need to back off, shut your piehole, and keep your opinions on OTHER LEOFANS to yourself. Like I said - YOU started to slag US off FIRST, so YOU need to SHUT UP NOW. If you can't take it then DON'T give it out! Don't start something and then piss and moan because we've challenged what you said! :angry:

p.s I wonder who YOU are off leofans???? Diane, skyhag perhaps? Dunno, but you're defo a Leo obsessive - scary............. Fans like you he doesn't need!

Postby 1662 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:54 pm

DollHouse wrote: You should shut up because you're talking Bull***%. We're not insulting Leo, we're merely making observational statements based on what we see!Ofcourse they can be wrong but I highly doubt that. If I see someone walking into a whore house everweek I'm not gonna think they're there to look at the architectural strucutre. Ofcourse its Leo's life doesnt mean we can't comment on it. Have you heard of the first amendment???? Maybe you're from one of those Arab countries...if so you're foregiven..there is FREEDOM of speech over here in the US. You should come! Over there at the leo worshipping site they always make that lame comment "Its his life he can do what he wants" lol If we didnt say this and kept it to ourselves I would still think this way...that its soooo pathetic.Now for your final stupid comment. We want Leo to be god??? lol haha Now thats funny.I guess when you get bad grades, and I'm assuming you're in high school cause you sound like one, and your parents want you to get better grades they want you to be god! lol haha On another note we should all stive to be God-like...thats what life is about. But over at St Laterday Church of Holy Leonardo DiCaprio he IS GOD. Big Difference!! Now run along little girl!

doll house how come you havent emailed me i hope you are not mad at me

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:49 am

I'm NOT mad at you 1662!!! Whats up!!!! :)

Dannymusic
Ultra Member

Postby Dannymusic » Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:26 am

I agree Livvy. Leo is 31, he should know what he is doing and what not.

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:19 am

Boy a swear! Leo and Gisele have some stupid ass fans! I would hope that Leo knows what he's doing for Bar's Sakes! Doesnt mean this isnt pathetic!!! He could know how to rob a bank and get off doesnt mean it isnt wrong, and trust me, robbing a bank doesnt look good! lol

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”