Old Grandma Kingle On Problem Posters

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:16 am

That old granny wishies!!! She's laughs at fans who have dreams that they're going to marry Leo but I understand shes jealous cause you've past the age limit b! tch! You have to be this young to get on this ride! lol Problem posters! hahahaha! She wishies!!That place is so dead with no signs of life, Im surprised they have any posters except the bacterial fungi of 1252 AD posters that keep posting.I bet fans on the leofans board would be annoying to leo!! And the cult has decided not to take in any new members it seems!!! LoriLei is like the oldest newest member in history!!!! lol And Jennifer is another idiot who also laughs at fans and act like a godess like kingle!Just because granny pringle has a nursing degree she thinks she's Albert Einstien! Yeah thats right. I said nursing degree.Its like they had dreams of being a moderator for a leo fan site when they were younger! Kicking out people gets them "excited" especially old granny kingle! And one more thing, why did Margot get her yellow squares removed???I love Richard and all but hes a big-ass softie with no balls! These b****!es get away with everything. Its not only the moderators though its also the same 6 people that post over and over and act like they're leo's best buds and they know whats down!!!! Pathetic!!!!Its the way when you say anything critical of Leo you get the axed! Well well children i have a story for you! Gather around, gather around... Leo isnt perfect and he has goddammed faults you F*ckers You liked that story children??? Good The End! Now shhhh grandma's sleeping!!!!! :blink:

Dannymusic
Ultra Member

Postby Dannymusic » Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:21 am

What´s youre deal? About who are you so angry?

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:51 pm

You all there??? Knock knock!

Dannymusic
Ultra Member

Postby Dannymusic » Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:57 am

I think you have some kind of a problem.

crazycat

Postby crazycat » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:20 am

Hi Dollhouse.

Must say - I am TOTALLY WITH YOU HERE! Titanic and ella gave some opinions, on leofans (I must say I don't agree with them, because I think Leo is still good-looking,) but they have been banned!!!!!!! What the heck for? They do have a right to an opinion for chrissakes! They never had any yellow warning squares before! So why have they gone? :o

And old granny kingle needs a good kicking! So do the other saps gabby and jennie. And it makes me wanna hurl how the same 7 or 8 posters keep posting on there with so much sugary syrupy sweetness that it's a wonder their teeth don't fall out! And I am ALSO sick of the certain few "fans" acting like they OWN Leo!!! I am sure he would be freaked out if he met these freaky women - MOST of whom are over 45! SAD SAD SAD! <_<

You CANNOT have an opinion on leofans unless you are sucking up to him and saying "yeah it's great that he is dating ANOTHER adolescent fashion model!" ~ yawn ~ or "Yes, of course his movies keep getting better and better! I am not bored at all with them!" <_<

Virgo moon and skyhag make me sick too., and that pensioner shynney! Who the h e l l do they think they are?! I agree with you that richard is a complete waste of space, letting these mods and their "power-crazy" hitler ways rule the site. Unless you totally brown-nose the mods, and suck up to Leo, you are OUT! And why WERE margot's yellow squares removed? Did she sacrifce one of her pets or children to the cult ot something?!! I think that the regulars report as quickly as possibly to the mods if they think someone is a previously banned poster. I HATE IT THERE NOW!!!! I am scared to post! It's no fun because you can't talk freely at all..... :angry:

GGGRRRRRR... this site needs a NEW leader and NEW MODERATORS! It makes me so angry. And I do wonder why no-one else can join. Odd. :unsure:

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:43 am

oh crazy you get me! I didnt even get to read what they got banned over!!!! Richard wake up!!! So they said that Leo isnt good looking anymore???? lol oh my goodness soooo the f*** what??? lol I still think Leo is a great looking guy too and I like how he looks now than when he was younger for some reason but if someone disagrees with me I really couldnt give a sh**. lol Yeah all these old grannies which they could molest poor Leo!!! They're not giving out squares now!! lol They're just banning people! That site is deader than rocks I tell you! No one else can join cause its a cult....lol LoriLei is the oldest new member in history!!! Usually on average you would have one or 2 new people a week now since January...absolutlely NO ONE!!!!!! Freaky yes!!! Yes the syrupy sweetness of the same 7/8 posters makes me want to barf too!! :blink:

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”