Omg Omg It's Too Funny! It Made My Day!

crazycat

Postby crazycat » Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:45 am

This made my day! SKYMOON got a WARNING from leofans.com for harassing MARGOT122 for choosing to not write to VANITY FAIR about Leo being omitted from the cover - too funny, too funny!!! :lol:

"VIRGOMOON" put a HUGE post on the site! (as it was "she" who got the warning....) And so did "SKYDOG" regarding this, (but come on folks - we all know it's the SAME person! LOL!) saying sorry sorry sorry, BUT still defending herself and denying things the mods had given her a ticking off for, saying she wasn't picking on anyone and hadn't incited anyone to speak up against Margot. She had posted earlier in the "post your vanity fair letters here" thread saying that it was unacceptable for someone who is a Leofan to not support him, and was inciting people to speak up against margot122 ;JUST because she decided to not write to VF; here is the link to the sad middleaged hags post - hope it works! It is the one posted at 10.48 on April 16th...

leofans.com/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=3;t=6776;st=30;&#entry84942http://www.leofans.com/cgi-bin/forums/ikon...30;&#entry84942

this has SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO made my day - maybe the SKYMOON is not as invincible as she thinks - LOL LOL LOL! :lol:

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:48 am

haha She is a crazy ...

Riley

Postby Riley » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:29 pm

The link must only work if you are a member. It does confirm my previous comment though, that my membership there has elapsed.

crazycat

Postby crazycat » Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:55 pm

Riley wrote:The link must only work if you are a member.  It does confirm my previous comment though, that my membership there has elapsed.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>YOU ARE SO FULL OF S H I T "RILEY"! LOL. LOL. :lol:</span>

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”