So It's Official Now

crazycat

Postby crazycat » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:19 am

So the pics have confirmed it - Leo is dating Bar Rafaeli ... Bar is gorgeous, but jeeeeeeeeez, how shallow and insecure must Leo be. ANOTHER fashion model?! WHY?!!! How tedious!

My question is; WHAT ON EARTH CAN THEY HAVE IN COMMON?! I bet she can't even speak English properly, she is just about out of her teens, and probably knows f u c k-all about anything. Is this what Leo really wants and needs, a trophy showpiece on his arm, who he cannot POSSIBLY have ANYTHING in common with?!!!

Why doesn't he just buy himself a bride from Russia or Thailand? The girls are very pretty and subservient. He'll have a pretty showpiece, and a wife to return to when he returns from filming/travelling the world or whatever.... to wash his socks and do his ironing, and do the housework and cooking, and to perform in the bedroom for him whenever necessary. Sorry but he gets more pathetic to me, and I am fast going off him. He's turning into Mick f**king Jagger!

And the leofans.com bimbos who think there is nothing wrong with him dating her. Get a grip,. you KNOW it's ridiculous. How SAD is Leo getting?!!!

Dannymusic
Ultra Member

Postby Dannymusic » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:28 am

I´ve to admit to you. Leo said once he likes to date "normal" girls. He said he doesn´t like models or hollywood dolls, but who is he only datinG? FASHION MODELS! To that he said once, as a reporter asked about his favour for models:"I like huge women, because they walk like an mazon."

I think he just dates models, because he wants to show the world what a great bloke he is. Gisele was allright. She is pretty, she is in her way intelligent and she gave him a basis in his life and was not only a woman for the bed. But Bar is nothing else than a b****. She f***s her way up. If you see fashion pics of her she looks like a hore. Nobody talked about her till now and now everybody talks about her. That sucks!

Also I am the last one who should say something against a huge age difference like this, Leo is stupider than I thought till now. He should open his eyes and see in the ugly face of Bar, she just wants a career and become famous. She is 20 and for a model can that be the last try to become a supermodel.

iNeS_Ld74

Postby iNeS_Ld74 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:56 pm

crazycat wrote:So the pics have confirmed it - Leo is dating Bar Rafaeli  ... Bar is gorgeous, but jeeeeeeeeez,  how shallow and insecure must Leo be.   ANOTHER fashion model?!   WHY?!!!  How tedious!

:S i have to agree with you :S

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:41 pm

Yeah I agree with CrazyCat...Dannymusic what are you talking about. Leo dates blondes because he wants the world to see what a great bloke he is? That to me shows what an A$$hole he is....

iNeS_Ld74

Postby iNeS_Ld74 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:07 pm

he's not an a**hole :(

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:46 pm

oh shut up! You dont know that for a fact do you! He could very well be!

Postby 1662 » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:16 pm

hey dollhouse i email you dident you get my email write back

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:18 pm

no you didnt....i email you and you didnt email me back!!!!!!!!

Dannymusic
Ultra Member

Postby Dannymusic » Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:58 am

DollHouse wrote: Yeah I agree with CrazyCat...Dannymusic what are you talking about. Leo dates blondes because he wants the world to see what a great bloke he is? That to me shows what an A$$hole he is....

Well, I ment it as negative as you, but I didn´t want to call him an a**hole.

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:49 am

ooh sorry...haha....

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”