Dollhouse/crazycat

melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Mon May 01, 2006 5:11 pm

DOLLHOUSE: Yeah I agree with CrazyCat...Dannymusic what are you talking about. Leo dates blondes because he wants the world to see what a great bloke he is? That to me shows what an A$$hole he is....

^ Leo's an a**hole :blink:

CRAZCAT: Get a grip,. you KNOW it's ridiculous. How SAD is Leo getting?!!!

^ He's always been sad, he isn't just GETTING there ;)

DOLLHOUSE: oh shut up! You dont know that for a fact do you! He could very well be!

^ Thats DH's reply to someone who said "Leo isn't an a**hole." Hmmm... thats kinda funny since Dollhouse posted recently that she "KNEW" Leo herself :lol: What was that post DH? "The Leo I know." Was that it? Oh, here it is -
DOLLHOUSE: He doesnt need your vote! Leo is one of the smartest men I know!!!

^That a**hole Leo you were talking about before? :lol:

CRACYCAT: I like him, he's a great actor, and I would f**k him for sure,

^ Too bad for you that it will NEVER happen huh! :lol:

melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Mon May 01, 2006 8:32 pm

Hello dear Leo fans....
Leo is a human being and being that he is a person sometimes he's adorable and sometimes he's not so adorable...an ass if you will.... Some lesser beings with a few DNA strands missing have a hard time understanding the concept that you can have different feelings about someone that isnt 100 percent "adoration" or "hate" Now I dont know about you guys...but I dont know anyone who loves and thinks someone is great ALL THE TIME! noooo That would be crazy and sick like a lot of the people over at leofans.com, dejay, and MellonSlut

So Viva Leonardo!!!! As Tony the Tiger said...you're greeeeeeeeaaatt even with all your issues which WE ALL HAVE especially MellonInternetSlutabusedasachildhopingtobeGiseleslesbianloverasherlifegoal!!Pheew!!!**breath** The difference is yours is on a stage and yeah it sucks!!! Ya know kids even I have a few issues! Yes, its true! I'm not this adorable all the time ya know! It takes work!!

The DEAR LEO FANS must be all those people you dissed before. Your girlfriend skywatever and margot :lol:

Well, get the multiple personalities in check soon or else get some ass in your pants and stop rationalizing your previous comments. Your such a wussy! :rolleyes:

melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Tue May 02, 2006 8:01 am

BUMP!

We don't want any Leo fans to miss this adorable letter from dollhouse/crazycat!

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”