Leo Is Great!

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Mon May 01, 2006 5:49 pm

Hello dear Leo fans....
Leo is a human being and being that he is a person sometimes he's adorable and sometimes he's not so adorable...an ass if you will.... Some lesser beings with a few DNA strands missing have a hard time understanding the concept that you can have different feelings about someone that isnt 100 percent "adoration" or "hate" Now I dont know about you guys...but I dont know anyone who loves and thinks someone is great ALL THE TIME! noooo That would be crazy and sick like a lot of the people over at leofans.com, dejay, and MellonSlut

So Viva Leonardo!!!! As Tony the Tiger said...you're greeeeeeeeaaatt even with all your issues which WE ALL HAVE especially MellonInternetSlutabusedasachildhopingtobeGiseleslesbianloverasherlifegoal!!Pheew!!!**breath** The difference is yours is on a stage and yeah it sucks!!! Ya know kids even I have a few issues! Yes, its true! I'm not this adorable all the time ya know! It takes work!! B)

melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Mon May 01, 2006 8:17 pm

Ya know kids even I have a few issues! Yes, its true! I'm not this adorable all the time ya know! It takes work!!

Nice that you can admit your two bricks shy of load but its really an UNDERSTATMENT on your part. What you have aren't JUST issues. Its what you call freaken SCHIZOPHRENIA! :lol:

and what exactly TAKES WORK? :unsure: Pretending your NORMAL everytime you leave the house so you don't get arrested! Or physically restraining yourself from breaking into Leo's house and licking his bed sheets? :ph34r:

Ya know the really sad part isn't that you obsessed with a hollywood movie star that you think you know because you see his pictures and read articles about him (thats pathetic enough) but that you convince yourself that you might have a chance with him someday. You drool over him on a daily basis. If you actually HAD a man you wouldn't bother with Leo. Thats the interesting part... no one who actually has a man to love them sits on the internet lusting over a good PR image. :no:

Good luck though - SERIOUSLY! You and all the other idiotic Leofans need all the luck they can get. Write letters to whomever on his behalf, sit on the net defending him, cry about who he's dating, chitter chatter with one another about how lovely he his and what a great actor is. Blah blah blah - in the end he's still a PR image, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW HIM. You might shake his hand at a premiere and get a photo and a siggy but thats all you'll get. You'll always worship him from afar and wish he was your man but he NEVER will be and someday when your 80 (if your lucky to live so long) you can look back on how pathetic you were for wasting all that precious energy on a man you'll NEVER HAVE!

Goodnight, I'm off to cuddle up to a real man ;)

FYI: Psych 101

All that name calling you do just shows how immature you are and how much what I say hits a sore spot with you. And you know why that is... because what I say is ALL TRUE! :D

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Mon May 01, 2006 8:59 pm

...at least I dont search the internet for dates! hahahaha! Right MellonInternetSlut! hahaha!!!!!!!!!!! If you think I'm crazy and we're all crazy why are you still posting? Thats what I dont get!! Sad old interenetslut cow!!! :D

melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Mon May 01, 2006 9:21 pm

I like multitasking while I upload music to my IPOD :D

I like the old cow comment. Crazycat/Newyorker/Dollhouse. Is cow the only word you know?

Your just describing yourself everytime you open your mouth :lol:

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Mon May 01, 2006 9:24 pm

I know bat!

melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Mon May 01, 2006 9:25 pm

Sorry, I don't understand jibberish. Save the babble for the infants... speak english with me ok :D

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Mon May 01, 2006 9:36 pm

Well if you hate leofans and you can't understand what I'm saying I think the logical thing for you to do would be to leave. Don't you? :blink:

melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Mon May 01, 2006 9:39 pm

For now I will because I'm done uploading music. But I'll be a back and you know why? Because you want me to leave, thats why :D

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Mon May 01, 2006 9:55 pm

You have already left! Yep!!Now run along to your internet men that your fat ass love's sooo much! No wonder you're bitter and love the skinny b****ies fatty!!!!You're not Elvis but you've certainly left the building!!!!You left a long time ago!! Your braincells have left that empty eggshell people mistake for a head! haha! :P I hope you're using a condom with all these people that you're having sex with but then again maybe that isnt such a bad idea!!! Quite the belle of the internet ball arent ya!!a!!! hahaha C'mon... you're almost 40!!! hahahaaaa!!!!!! Sad-Horny- Bastard! No wonder your fat horny almost 40 rancid ass is always talking about sex. :lol:

melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Tue May 02, 2006 7:50 am

Keep practicing...

crazycat

Postby crazycat » Tue May 02, 2006 3:30 pm

Totally agree with EVERYthing you say doll. :D Leo is a gem! But YES he is human!

melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Wed May 03, 2006 9:03 am

:o I see Dollhouse took a poop and her other personality appeared.

vita

Postby vita » Mon May 08, 2006 10:07 am

melanielove wrote: :o I see Dollhouse took a poop and her other personality appeared.

okkkkkk that was imutur

dyzzx

Postby dyzzx » Tue May 09, 2006 5:24 am

Yep, very immature vita. In fact that word just about sums up melanielove, who insists that crazycat, dollhouse, and newyorker are one and the same person. She will probably say now that you and me are a pseudonym of that one person too.

I think it's very ignorant and arrogant of 'melanielove' to assume that only ONE person dislikes Gisele, How pathetic she is: really. <_< Lots of people dislike her. She is a waste of space, ugly, and only famous for f**king Dicaprio. :D

Like someone has already said, she is fading into oblivion now that she is not with him. :D

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”