Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!

JasonBramer

Postby JasonBramer » Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:52 pm

Gisele made more than Leo last year. Take a look:

forbes.com/2006/06/12/06celebrities_money-power-celebrities-list_land.htmlhttp://www.forbes.com/2006/06/12/06celebri...-list_land.html

melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:43 pm

I saw that today. How funny. And all his nutty followers said that she was the gold digger. Well according to Forbes if anyone was a gold digger it would have to have been him since she makes more money. :lol:

DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:01 pm

...and she still looks like a man!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa Everyone knows Leo is richer than Gisele when you look at the grand total! She had to work her little butt off to get that...Leo did one movie and wham, bam thank you madam.... boyfriend can sit back and relax! By the way when she gets ugly-er I guess she can go sell Sandals in some Brazilian Flea Market! hahahahahaha Now thats funny!!!! In the meantime somewhere below the smog of the LA skyline Leo D. will be like Sean Con., Bobby D, and Jack Nica fools!!!!! All the GREATS!!!!!!!!! Come again B!tchies!

Dannymusic
Ultra Member

Postby Dannymusic » Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:29 am

DollHouse wrote: ...and she still looks like a man!!! hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa Everyone knows Leo is richer than Gisele when you look at the grand total! She had to work her little butt off to get that...Leo did one movie and wham, bam thank you madam.... boyfriend can sit back and relax! By the way when she gets ugly-er I guess she can go sell Sandals in some Brazilian Flea Market! hahahahahaha Now thats funny!!!! In the meantime somewhere below the smog of the LA skyline Leo D. will be like Sean Con., Bobby D, and Jack Nica fools!!!!! All the GREATS!!!!!!!!! Come again B!tchies!

Yeah, you´re right Dollhouse. Leo stands four places higher than Gisele in the list. Leo´s on 67 and Gisele´s on 71! So it´s not that much!

melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:13 am

I see dollhouse is still drooling over a guy she'll never have and envying a girl she'll never be like. It is so nice to see some things never change :D

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”