Like Mother Like Son

melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:34 am

Now I know why Leo refuses to grow up and act his age... cause his mother hasn't done it yet. I just saw pictures of her in her itty bitty shirt that barely covers her belly. Someone forgot to tell her she's not 20 anymore. She has a gut and that gut should be covered. It's only cute to let your stomach show when your 20 with a washboard stomach. Thats like the 3rd photo I've seen of her dressing with her gut hanging out. No wonder Leo acts like he's still 16 - he takes after his mom. :rolleyes:

But I've heard pot smoking stunts your growth so that would explain his moms problem. :D

vita

Postby vita » Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:10 am

melanielove wrote: Now I know why Leo refuses to grow up and act his age... cause his mother hasn't done it yet. I just saw pictures of her in her itty bitty shirt that barely covers her belly. Someone forgot to tell her she's not 20 anymore. She has a gut and that gut should be covered. It's only cute to let your stomach show when your 20 with a washboard stomach. Thats like the 3rd photo I've seen of her dressing with her gut hanging out. No wonder Leo acts like he's still 16 - he takes after his mom. :rolleyes:

But I've heard pot smoking stunts your growth so that would explain his moms problem. :D

can you post the pic here?

margot122

Postby margot122 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:21 am

While I agree with the fashion police that Leo's Mum's sense of style is mutton dressed as lamb, I don't understand why a pic of him holding hands with his Oma and mother in what looks like a pic of them preparing to cross a road in Barcelona, indicates he refuses to act his age.

And pot smoking hasn't stunted the growth of anyone I know - unless they would have been seven feet tall instead of six.

vita - the pic I think we are talking about is from "OK" magazine. Perhaps you could find it on a Leo fan board but it's not on the Thai leofans board.

melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:40 am

Actually Margot, your wrong about the picture. And save the rebuttal for a time when you know what the f*** I'm talking about.

Maybe you need a little lesson in drug use but "stunting your growth" doesn't refer to the physical part of growth - it is mentality. And yes, anyone with an education knows that one of the side effects of smoking too much dope can psychologically stunt your growth. I've seen the effects in people I've met and I've also read the research while studying psychology in college ;) So maybe you need to go back an educate yourself on the man you worship so much and his mummy (since she was a pot smoker at one time) :lol:

I don't understand why a pic of him holding hands with his Oma and mother in what looks like a pic of them preparing to cross a road in Barcelona, indicates he refuses to act his age.

Who in hell was talking about Leo holding oma and his mothers hand. I haven't seen that picture :lol: Just because you find the oma and mommy hand holding a bit weird doesn't mean I do. You give your own thinking away margot to assume that is was I was referring to. :lol:

BTW/Margot, did anyone ever tell you that it isn't healthy for old ladies to obsess over young men. Especially men that act like little boys ;) Is your marriage that bad or is it that you just don't have a real flesh and blood man to curl up to at night. Because we all know if you had any type of fulfilling sex life you certainly wouldn't be here trying to defend an overrated actor. ;) Sometimes I get the impression that some of you were paid by Leo himself to defend his honor since I don't think anyone in their right mind would expend all the energy some of you do to defend him without getting something in return. :rolleyes:

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”