Leo Baby News

Postby princess courtney » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:17 pm

did anybody watched E news they said that leo"s best friend tobey and jenifer are pregnant they showed a pic of jenifer with a bump. if you guys have a pic of JENIFER with the bump please post it here. thank you
princess courtney

Postby eddie » Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:24 pm

princess courtney wrote: did anybody watched E news they said that leo"s best friend tobey and jenifer are pregnant they showed a pic of jenifer with a bump. if you guys have a pic of her with the bump please post it here i want to see the same pic again and can sombody post the same pic that E news showed?????? thank you

i watched it and it looks like the pic was in star or us magazin. you can go to a book store to look at the pic. hey guys can you post the pic here if you can. i would like to see it again 2. leo is going to be a uncle or maybe a godfather? will see :D
eddie

Postby princess courtney » Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:02 pm

eddie wrote:
princess courtney wrote: did anybody watched E news they said that leo"s best friend tobey and jenifer are pregnant they showed a pic of jenifer with a bump. if you guys have a pic of her with the bump please post it here i want to see the same pic again and can sombody post the same pic that E news showed?????? thank you

i watched it and it looks like the pic was in star or us magazin. you can go to a book store to look at the pic. hey guys can you post the pic here if you can. i would like to see it again 2. leo is going to be a uncle or maybe a godfather? will see :D

EDDIE I HAVE THE PIC. I WILL SCAN IT ON HERE WHEN I HAVE TIME :D
princess courtney

Postby lye2003 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:12 am

Thanks for news princess courtney and eddie :)
lye2003
Ultra Member

Postby Girl7 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:19 pm

Congtrats to Tobey Tobe!!! :) He's had sooo many girlfriends!!!! Hopefully this one is a keeper for awhile!!!! :)
Girl7

Return to Leonardo DiCaprio