New Pics Of Leo & Bar On Melrose Avenue

Postby lye2003 » Thu Jun 29, 2006 1:24 am

New pics of Leo & Bar on Melrose Avenue

You have to register there 2 access the pics:
http://colourpress.com/index.cfm?bExclusive=1http://colourpress.com/index.cfm?bExclusive=1

Leonardo DiCaprio out with new girlfriend Bar Refaeli on Melrose Avenue

Leonardo DiCaprio out on Melrose Avenue with friend Lukas Haas and new girlfriend Bar Refaeli

26-06-2006 09:18:33

I'm sorry ,I'm no registered
lye2003
Ultra Member

Postby Girl7 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 9:34 am

Yeah, I've seen those pics. She seems like a nice girl! Thanks! :D
Girl7

Postby melanielove » Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:26 pm

She seems like a nice girl because you've talked to her and made that assessment based on your conversation? :lol:

You are f***ing retarded! I keep thinking you all can't get any stupider but you surprise me each day. I can't wait for the next witty statement one of you make. :lol:

I think the question I should have asked you people a long time ago is...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>ARE THERE ANY INTELLIGENT LEO FANS OUT THERE?</span> :unsure:

Why of course not - only an idiot worships an idiot ;)
melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby Girl7 » Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:18 pm

Yes she does seem nice!!!!! :P
Girl7

Postby melanielove » Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:10 am

Typical response from someone with a pea sized brain - dollhouse :D
melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby vdubstress » Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:30 pm

melanielove wrote: ARE THERE ANY INTELLIGENT LEO FANS OUT THERE?

Yeah, I'm a Mensan :P
vdubstress

Postby margot122 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:29 pm

Well this Leotard is still wondering when melanielove will contribute a witty or intelligent observation to any post.

I know in my heart that I shouldn't respond to a troll but sometimes my dark side says go for it.
margot122

Postby melanielove » Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:49 pm

Yay! The troll is back. Yes, that’s me - I knew you’d miss me Margot but… :kiss:

Unlike you Margot, I have a life (like spending my holiday with a real flesh and blood man), and just as I imagined, you don’t - so I’m sorry I wasn’t here to jump with a response for you.

Funny you call me the unwitty one considering you didn’t have the intelligence to come up with a response to my post about your immature and image obsessed pathetic fantasy boy and his prepubescent acting mother.

The entertaining part about you margot isn’t that you can’t see LeoDiFaggio for what he really is, but its more your position over on Leofans. According to rumorville, your not even liked over there. Not liked by your fellow fans nor the moderators - OUCH! Is that why you’ve crept over to abs - hoping to find a friend or two. Maybe you could try snuggling up to that hubby of yours and less time seeking friendships on the net before he’s gone and all your left with is a wet wipe and a picture of Leo. :D Or maybe, just maybe, you could go find yourself a hot kangaroo because I hear that the roos and Leo aren't that different. ;)
melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby DollHouse » Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:59 pm

I hope you got a discount on your "holiday". Its Hard out there for a Pimp but its even harder out there for a concubine. Welcome back Conk. You're like what.... 37. :) and you're posting on how you hate Leo on a Leo forum. Only you and your invisible friends believe that you have a life and maybe just maybe your mom cause she's obviously as retarded as you. And typing that you have a life wont make it happen sweetheart!!! And one more thing. Santa isn't real!! Noooooo he isnt!!

You just hate Leo and want to see him fail but he wont!!! :P :P :P Aint gonna happen captain!! There wont be no MAJOR scandals about him! There will be little stuff, sure, but nothing big, as to distroy his career so like Aerosmith says "dream on".

PS: Not bad at all for a little f**,not bad at all!!!!!!Done quite well for himself!! Leo ruuuulllesss!!!:D What?!?!?! I'm hearing someting!! Speak up monkeygirl!!! u-u-ah-ah??? I know they trained you better at the ringling bros. and barnum & bailey circus...show them what ya working with! hahaha!!!! :lol:
DollHouse
Advanced Member

Postby melanielove » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:57 am

:picknose: Thats what I think of you dolly -

:sleepy: Thats what I think of your pathetic response.

Gawd, your boring. Can't you come up with something funny at least.

Your predictable too. How long did it take you to come up with that answer. You lurked for a while before being able to squeeze that response out of your little pea sized brain I noticed. :lol:

Oh, the predictable part - Your response... and the fun part - pushing you closer and closer to forming a bond with margot! :lol: Ya know, the two of you have so much in common - neither of you are well liked, you both live in a fantasy world, and both are desperately seeking friends on the internet. My advice: exchange emails or instant messages or something - at least then you can say your doing something other than licking leo's ass on a daily basis! :D

You're like what.... 37.  and you're posting on how you hate Leo on a Leo forum.

I'm just following your lead babe ;)

You just hate Leo and want to see him fail but he wont!!!    Aint gonna happen captain!! There wont be no MAJOR scandals about him! There will be little stuff, sure, but nothing big, as to distroy his career so like Aerosmith says "dream on".

PS: Not bad at all for a little f**,not bad at all!!!!!!Done quite well for himself!! Leo ruuuulllesss!!!:D What?!?!?! I'm hearing someting!! Speak up monkeygirl!!! u-u-ah-ah??? I know they trained you better at the ringling bros. and barnum & bailey circus...show them what ya working with! hahaha!!!!

If that is the best defense you can come up with for Leo, he'd better hire someone else. If he wants someone to defend his honor, he should try hiring someone with an IQ over 5 and for heavens sake, don't look for PR in the ghetto!

And yes dolly, we all know your a ghetto girl by the 5 vocabulary words you know and the amount of intelligence you put into your incoherent sentences :lol:

Margot - she's just an idiot that can't come up with a decent defense for her fantasy boy.
melanielove
Advanced Member

Postby Girl7 » Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:22 pm

yeah cause your response was sooo creative!!!!!!! Somebody is crrrrrrraaazzzzzzyyy!!!! :blink: :ph34r: :unsure:
Girl7

Postby lye2003 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:44 am

ofertaforum.onyx.pl/43ltzpty?offset=1http://www.ofertaforum.onyx.pl/43ltzpty?offset=1
lye2003
Ultra Member

Return to Leonardo DiCaprio