2 All The Girls > Listen Up

Postby eddie » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:28 am

1) im soooooooo sick of people talking sh** about each other on the leonardo bourds 2) we talk about leonardo news NOT BULLsh** STUFF ABOUT EACH OTHER and 3) this has to STOP im very PISS OFF about this. p.s. for a example here >http://abstracts.net/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=63&t=42364look <WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ALL ABOUT GEEZ
eddie

Postby crazycat » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:32 am

Just ignore this prick people; he is a psycho Gisele-stalker from the Gisele board, who is sore because the big hairy tranny with the big nose, isn't flavour of the month anymore, and VICTORIA'S SECRET prefer Leo's new girlfriend Bar Rafaeli now, and SO DOES LEO!

Gisele is HISTORY. I knew this would happen as soon as LEO DUMPED THE B I T CH! :lol:

Ignore Eddie, he is a fat, balding gay man who is bitter; very very bitter! Shame. <_<

p.s EDDIE, it's BOARDS, and NOT BOURDS. Dickhead. :P
crazycat

Postby ~lullaby~ » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:23 am

eddie wrote: 1) im soooooooo sick of people talking sh** about each other on the leonardo bourds 2) we talk about leonardo news NOT BULLsh** STUFF ABOUT EACH OTHER and 3) this has to STOP im very PISS OFF about this.   p.s. for a example here >http://abstracts.net/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=63&t=42364look <WHAT THE HELL IS THAT ALL ABOUT GEEZ

Best thing ignore and just post up pics and news. People get bored of fighting eventually esp when there's no real cause.
~lullaby~

Postby eddie » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:59 am

crazycat wrote:

Ignore Eddie, he is a fat, balding gay man who is bitter; very very bitter! Shame. <_<

im marrid to a pretty girl so im not gay <_< i have kids 2 with my wife. so what ever!
eddie

Postby Girl7 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:42 am

Dont forget to tell that to MelanieCow who is now 2swift4u(that must be her street name) who wrote this!!!She got banned and like a sick puppy dog she came back because she has such a wonderful wonderful life!!!! lol I dont see you saying anything to her EddieBoy!

Oh come now... you little pussies can't take the heat then you must get out of the kitchen. Report me all you want and TRY getting me banned but as my new psuedo shows - I'm way to f***ing swift for you all. And yes, that means I'm back to give you all sh** over your pathetic fantasy lives  

BTW/banning is quite the joke, you all are just too stupid to figure it out. Anyone can change their IP every two seconds if they feel like it  sorta like some of those Leofans do - actually it was a nice long-time regular of leotards that gave me the key!  

Keep trying Girl 7. But just because you don't have any valid arguments when trying to defend your fantasy boy shouldn't make you HATER. Come on Ghetto girl - go get that education you need first - I'll be waiting for you to come back and show me you have more than 2 brain cells

Seems I get the last laugh... which is usually how it goes - Intelligent people always get the last laugh!  

Don't cry too much. You can keep doing the banning thing all you want. Leo will still be a homo overrated actor with a mother who smokes too much dope and thinks she's 15 instead of 60.  And whether I'm around here or not, you and all your other psuedos (plus margot) will always be desperate wannabe models who wish they were bedding Mr. DiFaggio but in fact will always be a bunch of lonely ladies with too much time on their hands with no man to keep them happy or keep them company!

This is Girl 7 >  

^Can't take the heat, can't take the heat!  

This the term they use for people like you: BIG BABY!

You know what that means. You admit that your an idiot and can't debate. You can't find any way to defend yourself or that idiot your obsessed with so you went and cried to the admin. I love it! I knew I'd push you into a corner  

Ah well - I just proved my point to several people is all and thats what I had aimed to do. So, since I've succeeded in doing what I set out to do I'll take a bow and move on to the locations where there are intelligent people with lives that are actually interesting to talk to. Have fun wishing you were who you will never be and wishing you could have what you never will

Ya know, but you do have a point! It hard to have valid discussions with people who get outside time!!!! haha :lol:
Girl7

Postby crazycat » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:57 am

eddie wrote:
crazycat wrote:

Ignore Eddie, he is a fat, balding gay man who is bitter; very very bitter!  Shame.   <_<

im marrid to a pretty girl so im not gay <_< i have kids 2 with my wife. so what ever!

You spell it married not marrid, idiot. And full of s h i t, you are! The only thing you're married to is your YOUR RIGHT HAND, and you would have to have BALLS to have kids, so you sure ain't got kids either!! You lying f u c k i n g loser! Now f u c k off! You're boring me now. <_<
crazycat

Postby eddie » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:01 am

crazycat wrote:
eddie wrote:
crazycat wrote:

Ignore Eddie, he is a fat, balding gay man who is bitter; very very bitter!  Shame.   <_<

You spell it married not marrid, idiot. And full of s h i t, you are! The only thing you're married to is your YOUR RIGHT HAND, and you would have to have BALLS to have kids, so you sure ain't got kids either!! You lying f u c k i n g loser! Now f u c k off! You're boring me now. <_<

YOU f*** OFF b**** FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU
eddie

Postby vita » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:04 am

eddie wrote:
crazycat wrote:
eddie wrote:
crazycat wrote:

YOU f*** OFF b**** FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU

wow you guys need to stop cursing. girl7 and crazycat just dont even talk to him. he is not WORTH IT ;)
vita

Postby crazycat » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:12 am

Yep you're right Vita, Eddie is just a very very very weird person. ;) A kind of weird internet psycho stalker, who is fat and hairy and balding, with glasses, no balls, no wife, no kids, no job, no friends, no family and no life. I can tell that! And when he can't think of a smart answer he just says F*** you, you b*****. LOL! :lol: However, I think I will ignore IT now, as it's getting boring arguing with someone with NOT a scrap of intellect. ~ yawn ~ :rolleyes: BYE EDDIE, you fat hideous lonley creature!
crazycat

Return to Leonardo DiCaprio