To all real Leofans!!!!

To all real Leofans!!!!

Postby Dannymusic » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:20 pm

It not my way to post here and I want don´t want to disturb you Leo- fans here, but since longer, there are two Leo-"Fans", who are posting on the Gisele- board and affront other Gisele- fans for no reason. I don´t think that´s necessary, because we´re all fans and only because Leo and Gisele were dating for five years, there´s no need to fight against each other.
And once for all, we Gisele- fans have accept that they broke-up and don´t wanna see them together again, as you don´t.
So please let us stop quarreling! There´s no need.
Dannymusic
Ultra Member

Postby vita » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:29 pm

you guys she is right lets just be friends. girl7 please dont be upset lets all of us be friends please :( :( and crazycat lets be friends lets not call each other names. please dont get mad at me email me please
vita

hi

Postby crazycat » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:22 am

Those comments and suggestions are all well and good dannymusic, and to be honest, you do have a point. And I am QUITE happy to stop the Gisele-bashing and to stay away from her board. HOWEVER, re THIS comment:

[QUOTE]And once for all, we Gisele- fans have accept that they broke-up and don´t wanna see them together again, as you don´t. [QUOTE]

Maybe you should direct that towards DEJAY, as SHE is the one who can't get over the fact that Leo and Gisele have split up. NEITHER ME OR DOLLHOUSE, or GIRL7 etc, care that they have split - we are GLAD they have! DEJAY is the one who cannot get over it!

She claims to be a LEOFAN, yet EVERYTHING she posts on LEOFANS board is just harping on about about Gisele. I don't EVER see her putting anything about Leo these days unless it's to bash him, call him immature, a player, a silly little boy, say he treats Gisele bad etc, when she has NO more idea what happened in their relationship, than anyone else on these boards.

So you suggest to DEJAY that she stays away from LEOFANS, as she is CLEARLY NOT ONE! Because we are all pissed off with her there now! If someone isn't a LEOFAN, why be at that site? Just so you can praise Gisele?! It makes me puke.

The latest 'criminal' is LAUGHING WATERS who is a complete idiot! She moans coz nobody is responding to her thread about Gisele's cat, but it's because it's patently obvious that she is a Gisele fan, and NOT a LEOFAN! Coz like Dejay, she says NOTHING positive about Leo OR his fans. She only goes on about GISELE!

Another thing is - me personally - I started the Gisele bashing in response to the hideous and revolting things that were CONSTANTLY said about Leo. There were half a dozen or so fans who haven't posted for some 6 months or so, who CONSTANTLY slagged Leo off. And they were really truly nasty about him. Even when he and Gisele were dating! nommie, and rainbow smiles were 2 such people, but there were more! So I wasn't gonna stand back and let them say stuff about Leo without fighting back thank you very much!

So I am prepared to slow down on the Gisele-bashing, as long as you guys on abstracts LAY off Leo, and quit constantly praising Gisele on the LEOFANS board when you're NOT a LEOFAN, and as long as you remember that it was the GISELE FANS who STARTED the war, by bashing Leo, and being seriously nasty about him for NO REASON WHATSOEVER! :?

:roll:
crazycat

hi

Postby crazycat » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:22 am

Those comments and suggestions are all well and good dannymusic, and to be honest, you do have a point. And I am QUITE happy to stop the Gisele-bashing and to stay away from her board. HOWEVER, re THIS comment:

dannymusic wrote:And once for all, we Gisele- fans have accept that they broke-up and don´t wanna see them together again, as you don´t.

Unfortunately this comment 'we have accepted the fact Leo and Gisele have split up', does NOT apply to DEJAY, as SHE is the ONLY one who can't get over the fact that Leo and Gisele have split up. Most other Gisele fans don't seem to care, and neither me or OR DOLLHOUSE, or GIRL7 etc, care that they have split - we are GLAD they have! DEJAY is the one who cannot get over it!

She claims to be a LEOFAN, yet EVERYTHING she posts on LEOFANS board is just harping on about about Gisele. I don't EVER see her putting anything about Leo these days unless it's to bash him, call him immature, a player, a silly little boy, say he treats Gisele bad etc, when she has NO more idea what happened in their relationship, than anyone else on these boards.

So you suggest to DEJAY that she stays away from LEOFANS, as she is CLEARLY NOT ONE! Because we are all pissed off with her there now! If someone isn't a LEOFAN, why be at that site? Just so you can praise Gisele?! It makes me puke.

The latest 'criminal' is LAUGHING WATERS who is a complete idiot! She moans coz nobody is responding to her thread about Gisele's cat, but it's because it's patently obvious that she is a Gisele fan, and NOT a LEOFAN! Coz like Dejay, she says NOTHING positive about Leo OR his fans. She only goes on about GISELE!

Another thing is - me personally - I started the Gisele bashing in response to the hideous and revolting things that were CONSTANTLY said about Leo. There were half a dozen or so fans who haven't posted for some 6 months or so, who CONSTANTLY slagged Leo off. And they were really truly nasty about him. Even when he and Gisele were dating! nommie, and rainbow smiles were 2 such people, but there were more! So I wasn't gonna stand back and let them say stuff about Leo without fighting back thank you very much!

So I am prepared to slow down on the Gisele-bashing, as long as you guys on abstracts LAY off Leo, and quit constantly praising Gisele on the LEOFANS board when you're NOT a LEOFAN, and as long as you remember that it was the GISELE FANS who STARTED the war, by bashing Leo, and being seriously nasty about him for NO REASON WHATSOEVER! :?

:roll:
crazycat

Postby Girl7 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:26 am

You speak the truth Crazycat!
Girl7

Postby vita » Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:13 am

leolover wrote:look i need to contact leo..im now 22 ive been suffering since i was 12...i know i may not be the only one i know this might be a dream...but plz help me i registered here bec i know u guys might know something.im really suffering leo is my dream boy....can't i just e-mail him?or...emmm fax him or wtever?help me
SURE I WILL HELP YOU EMAIL ME BACK
vita

Return to Leonardo DiCaprio