Leo will be in Rome for GONY

admin
Supreme Member

Leo will be in Rome for GONY

Postby admin » Fri Oct 27, 2000 5:25 pm

I hadn't heard for sure how long filming is scheduled... Any updates appreciated...

gm

Postby gm » Fri Oct 27, 2000 5:47 pm

Leo will be in Rome for GONY at least until the end of the year, maybe even until January 2001. There are no very recent pics of him but check out this:

<A HREF='http://perso.club-internet.fr/iduneau/parismatch26oct2000.html'>Leo and Gisele in Mailand</A> (thanks to Isabelle and 'Jerry's Kingdom')

<A HREF='http://members.tripod.de/schneewittchen_2/leo/images/chi2501.JPG'>GONY-Set 1</A>

<A HREF='http://members.tripod.de/schneewittchen_2/leo/images/chi2502.JPG'>GONY-Set 2</A> (thanks to Kerstin)

I'm happy that the boards are back again!!!

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Fri Oct 27, 2000 5:54 pm

Thanks... I noticed on your boards (I assume you run them) you were going to shut down for a few weeks for vacation... You're welcome to invite people to post here while you're away.

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sat Oct 28, 2000 2:17 am

hey i am so happy that the posts are back! yay! anywho i just read this thing about leo and gisele is jerrys kingdom, is that recent? ithought that gisele was to young to marry! she said she was. and it said they are not even a couple i am comfused please help me understand.

c.l.f (confused leo fan),
LaDy DaWsOn!

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sat Oct 28, 2000 2:22 am

It sounds like the wedding ain't happening... It sounded strangely familiar to the whole Britney-Justin wedding rumors.. But who knows, there's a new angle every day on this story it seems!

Manic Fairy

Postby Manic Fairy » Sat Oct 28, 2000 5:35 pm

I don't know what's going on here at all. You see, I used to be obsessed with Leonardo, but for the past few years I've gotten over him and moved onto Justin Timberlake from *NSync, but I hear that Leo has now finished with Kristen and moved onto Giselle? Well, could somebody please 'fill me in' and let me know what's going on? Is he really going to marry Giselle?! I hate rumours (I know this question is like, well, you've heard it so many times you're now blue in the face or something), but I really would love to know. I found some Leo pictures the other day and boy he has gotten so chubby!! He was always a little chubby round the belly area wasn't he, but in The Beach he looked remarkably gorgeous and everything, but I saw pictures of him from Rome and he was, man, very chubby. Well sorry this post is a little derranged.

~Eleanor
--------------

gm

Postby gm » Sun Oct 29, 2000 5:50 pm

Hi Jeff!

Yes, I run the <A HREF='http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb1030007'>German Leo DiCaprio Board</A> (but we have fans of different laguages posting there as well) - I'll choose the option of 'moderated messages' as of Oct. 31 since we've got posters who are writing rude messages against Leo or Gisele on our mb for 3 weeks now. I'm going to check all messages when I'll be back home.

I'll put a link to your Leo board on my 'intro' message!

Bye, Gabi

Anthony A
Supreme Member

Postby Anthony A » Sat Nov 04, 2000 2:47 am

gisele is very hot, leo is lucky !

yelloweore

Postby yelloweore » Tue Nov 14, 2000 10:56 am

why do you all post this :November 10, 2000 - E! Online's Ted Casablanca reports that Leo DiCaprio was very personable with guys at his Hollywood office building recently.

November 8, 2000 - E! Online's Ted Casablanca

if you dont know if hes in LA or Rome, wheres leo? :) GM may know.....

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Tue Nov 14, 2000 12:17 pm

that was after the question was posed. Ted doesn't include dates with his sightings, though if Leo returns to the states a few days to handle his business during filming, I wouldn't be surprised...

lurker15
Ultra Member

Postby lurker15 » Mon Dec 04, 2000 4:13 pm

I don't think one need be fluent in French to understand that article (Oct 26) - Leo has proposed to Gisele, and they are now engaged. That article is from Paris Match which is reasonably reliable (think of a French 'People').

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri Dec 15, 2000 6:16 pm

i totaly agree with you. i mean look at pictures of gisele she always has this big rock on her finger. my opinion and i think others agree with me. i think leo rushed into this little marriage thing. i mean he only knows her for like 6 months. that is to soon! i think he should wait until like 2 or three years. call me silly but i think it is to soon. he shouldn't have to fear loosing her, becauuse if she really loves him, she wouldn't leave him if you all get my drift. leo if you read this don't worry about marriage yet you still have so many years and many people to meet and love don't rush into a relationship my friend.

if anyone feels the same way please let me know.
thanx

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”