What do you think of Leo!

Rain2

Postby Rain2 » Fri Nov 10, 2000 2:23 pm

I have heard many stories about him. Many people think he is concieted and thinks he is better than everyone. I don't think he is like that. From what I have heard I think he acts pretty good seeing as he has to constantly put up with tabloids and paparrazzi. I like him and he very talented. I think he is one of the best actors, talent wise out of most of young hollywood.

Justine

Postby Justine » Sun Dec 10, 2000 7:31 pm

I think he is a talented actor, a bi-sexual one! But then again, it's none of mine or anyone elses buiness what he does in his private life.....I thought the movie 'titanic' was a little too sappy.

lyna

Postby lyna » Mon Dec 11, 2000 1:06 am

hahaha...i remember when titanic was a big thing...everyone of my friends and myself were obsessed with leo. haha...now...ugh...i don't think so...

DiCaprio74

Postby DiCaprio74 » Sun Feb 11, 2001 4:02 pm

I dont understand why everyone calls leo bi-sexual, I mean has he ever told you?? Or did you guys just get it out of a magizine?? Thats what I thought!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue Feb 13, 2001 8:37 pm

what do i think leo?......

well first of all i think he is the best actor that there is. i think he is totaly gorgous! and i don't know what you all are talking about when you say leo is gay or bi! He is not. he is as straight as straight can be. come on he is getting married to a woman. do you think a gay man would get married to a woman. i don't think so, i mean they would be falling for a man. i have an ex friend who is gay and he does not go for any woman. so i think leo is the best actor in the world. GO LEO!!!!!!!!

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed Feb 14, 2001 5:31 pm

Has leo ever admited he was gay/ bi sexual or that he is in fact getting married??

I mean been on an interview where u can see him saying it?? Everyone says about 'the ring he brought Gisele' but hes a multi-millionaire for god sake!! He's got the money so he can afford to buy her an expencive ring!

I think if he truelly loves her and she truelly loves him then they would openly tell everyone that there gunna get married. Why keep it a secret?? If they love eachother then why would there care what ne 1 thinks??

If its true that Gisele cant get married coz of her contract then keeping it a secret wont change the fact that she is gunna get into sh** with the company about it once they r married!

Thats my opionion ne way!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Thu Feb 15, 2001 3:34 pm

you know what,

i totaly agree with you on some of the stuff you said. if they do love eachother than what the heck share it with the world. they seem ashamed about it. i think that is totaly strange.

Jodie200

Postby Jodie200 » Fri Feb 23, 2001 9:03 pm

I love Leo!!
I just adore him!!
I think he is a very talented actor plus he is so very hot!! lol
I think that Leo is the best actor in Hollywood!!

(Edited by Jodie200 at 8:05 am on Feb. 24, 2001)

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Sat Feb 24, 2001 2:10 pm

I htink he is the best actor in the world and I wish people would just leave him alone. He is not gay or bisexual.I absolutley loooove him!

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”