So is the Ted C blind item Leo?

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Thu Nov 30, 2000 1:42 am

Here's the item from Ted:

There's a not-bad-looking actor (who makes really not-bad moolah) who likes to smoke. Stayed at the too-chic Mondrian on the Strip recently.

And when the hotel employee the movie man asked to bring up a carton of cigs entered his suite, stripped was the star (with another nekkid guy, mind you).

'Wanna join in?' asked the mega-monied maker-outer.

The hotel hottie declined, but that didn't stop the man with the smokin' buns from calling down to his post to make the same request a few more times.

Oh, hell, with half the world chasing after this guy, can't he take no once or twice?

Funny, don't think that word is in the boy's vocabulary (obviously).

gm

Postby gm » Fri Dec 01, 2000 11:53 am

I know that Ted Casablanca likes to hint without saying it straight away that Leo might be gay or bi.

Ted's quote: ' Stayed at the too-chic Mondrian on the
                           Strip recently. --> Leo's in Rome, Italy as of August this year and hasn't been to the USA ever since, not even for his birthday on Nov. 11 - as far as I know.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Fri Dec 01, 2000 12:45 pm

It seems like he hasn't although there's been Leo items in his sightings reports the last few months, but none of them were dated... it'd help if he dated his sightings. Of course it would help if he did his report in plain english too :)

Karen

Postby Karen » Fri Dec 01, 2000 5:36 pm

I just can't see Leo as being gay or BI for some reason

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”