i heard.......

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri Dec 15, 2000 5:43 pm

i don't know if this is true, but i heard somewhere i don't remember where i heard but gisele bought leo a dog so that she could test his father skills to see if he is ready to become a father. i think that is stuiped that she would do that. I personally think that he deserves better than her.i also think he rushed into this marriage thing with her, (i know just as much as everyone does they are getting married because you look at the pic of gisele in her section she has this big ole rock on her finger...... what are people to think it is a family erloom. but anywho i think he sould date her more for like maybe a year or two more than what 6 months was it? iam not sure how long but it is to soon.

well tell me what your feelings are.

thanx

Justine

Postby Justine » Sat Dec 23, 2000 1:30 am

I 'feel' that you have alot of angst against Gisele for dating your precious LEO.......I kinda think that she's too good for dating him, I still think he's gay....but thats not my buisness :)

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sat Dec 23, 2000 1:58 pm

justine,

i am happy you responded to my post. you are very honest and true to what you feel. i respect that. thank you for telling me what you feel about what i said. we need more people to be like you and say what they feel and not swear or say something rude. i want to wish you a very ~*~ MeRrY ChRiStMaS!~*~ and a happy new year. :) hope to see more of your responses and everyone elses.

thanx,

yelloweore

Postby yelloweore » Thu Dec 28, 2000 12:43 pm

LADYDAWSON CAN YOU PLEASE POST A LINK SO WE CAN ALL SEE THIS RING THATS ON GISSLES FINGER? THANKS

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”