i knew it!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue Jan 09, 2001 8:15 pm

hey all it is happening i knew it would. i mean you don't wear that silly ring for nothing. anywho i guess i am happy. but i like any fan am probably the first to admit that i am jelous (but very happy for leo) i thought gisele was not aloud to get married until 2005! i don't understand is she going to quit victoria secret? because they said she can't get married until 2005. well what are you going to do? so please tell me how you feel on the subject. :*(

thanx,

NOMMIE

Postby NOMMIE » Sat Jan 13, 2001 9:59 pm

Hi

I'm from England and in todays Daily Star there were recent pics of both Gisele and Leo playing volleyball in Malibu and the article stated that Gisele's family were in town to meet the Dicaprios.

According to the paper they are very much engaged but who knows. We all know Leonardo goes through models like there's no tomorrow so maybe it's all just a bit of sensationalism.

Anyway, check it out if you want on the following website:-

megastar.co.uk/archive/today/news/latest/20010113n_gisele.htmlhttp://www.megastar.co.uk/archive/today/ne...13n_gisele.html

gm

Postby gm » Mon Jan 15, 2001 5:59 pm

Apparently, Leo has been to the o-chat of his site last Saturday and he denied the marriage rumors saying that he doesn't plan to get married at this point.

Gabi

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”