Marriage!

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu Feb 15, 2001 4:19 pm

Thanks lady Dawson on your reply on what do u think of leo!!

i just got sumthink to say.......

Im glad some1 agrees wid me! After all, when people get married, part of the whole point of getting marrried is to show 2 other people how strong your love is and to tell every1 u r only wid that person because if it was just 4 u 2 then what would b the point? if u know that u love eachother then y do u need to get married and prove ne think??

I know people marry to make that 'ultiment comitment to eachother' but its to show every1 else aswell otherwise we wouldnt have all that 'Mrs', 'Ms' or 'Miss' stuff! And the change of the surname.

I dont think that they r engaged, or they shouldnt b coz if they were so in love they would want to share it wid the world! And even if they didnt, deniying it is even worse coz its deniying there love 4 eachother! So u could ask if there even in love or just in lust?? I mean, there both very attractive in the eyes of the oposite sex and u can b wid sum1 for years and never truelly b in love with them!

If they think that his or her fans will hate the fact there together then there thicker than i thought coz dont they realise that some people r just as pissed off that they r a couple ne way!

And its not excacly a secret that there going out coz they snog eachother everywere they go and there always wid eachother and they dont deniy that then why would they b so secretive bout marrage?? Millions of people r married (also divorced) so its not like it has never been done before!

I think if they r married or engaged then they should just tell every1 and get it out in the open then the press would leave them only!!!!

Well, i got that outa my system. Now if ne one wants to let off a little steam about there so called marriage then feel free!

(Edited by amy16 at 9:22 pm on Feb. 15, 2001)

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri Feb 16, 2001 12:08 am

thank you for responding ,
i think this whole marriage is full of crap. you know if i was getting married to leo i would let the whole world know how proud i am of the fact that i am in love with this guy and that I am not ashamed to admit that I am you know what Imean. and when gisele was on leno he asked about her and leo and all she said was i don' t want to talk about it. i mean what the heck if you are marrying someone you love than go out and say about those rumers they are right i am getting married and darn proud of it. so if you have a problem with that i am sorry but i am very happy. i have a feeling she doesn't want to marry him. i have heard nothing about it from leo. so it could be a publicity thingl. who knows.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Fri Feb 16, 2001 8:09 am

publicity stunt! I agree wid u there!!

Otherwise they would just get it out in the open, but this way every1 is saying are they or arnt they and making more of a fus about it!

I think its pethetic!

You know what they say - if you love, love openly!

(Edited by amy16 at 1:13 pm on Feb. 16, 2001)

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri Feb 16, 2001 2:04 pm

i don' t think it is very wise for them to pretend like that. i mean i have not once heard leo ever say anything about this marriage only that his friends say it. i need real proof! you know what i mean. we have to find some one way or another. so maybe if i can find some i will let you know. do you have aol of anything like that?

amy16

Postby amy16 » Fri Feb 16, 2001 2:13 pm

Yep, thats what i meen, i have never actually heard Leo say that he is in love wid her either! I always just read, 'a close friend of Leo's' never him! Is it coz he cant speak 4 himself!! I think its coz they never ask him or he never says! And if he doesnt want to say its more then likely coz he doesnt feel it!

My email is a.roberts13@ntlworld.com
(and im 17, not 13)

if u find ne info let me know but what i really need is to watch him say it on tv coz ne1 can write it on the net!

cya

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sun Feb 18, 2001 5:45 pm

ok this is confusing,

are they getting married or not it doesn't make sense! now there saying no way gisele doesn't want to get married. what is next o i change my mind it makes no sense! anywho thank you for writing with me.

HairyPirateBooty

Postby HairyPirateBooty » Sun Feb 18, 2001 10:32 pm

This confuses me.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon Feb 19, 2001 6:50 am

There she (gisele) goes again! Now she is saying they arnt married so im just gunna go wid that!

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Sat Feb 24, 2001 10:43 am

If they are going to get married why don't they just say so! If they are , I wish Icould go to the wedding so Icould KILL Gisele ! Leo could do better than that .

Jodie200

Postby Jodie200 » Sat Feb 24, 2001 11:11 am

I wish Leo would just tell his fans what is going on!! If they do get married then I honestly don't see it lasting very long.
If they do get married then I hope Leo makes her sign a pre-nuptial agreement so she can't take half of his money when they get divorced.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Sat Feb 24, 2001 12:20 pm

i agree wid u there Jodie. Coz Gisele was wid that Billionaire or sumthink b4 Leo and i heard he was really old (compaired 2 her) so it seems like she obly goes wid blokes wid loads a money!! I just feel sorry 4 leo!

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”