Read this article i found bout marrage!!

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu Feb 22, 2001 9:54 am

Its the 22nd of Feb and this article was made today bout the article that said Gisele told paper 'veja' they were engaged a couple of days ago.

Uh-oh. You may have to return those wedding gifts for Leo and Gisele. It seems that supermodel Gisele Bundchen may have actually told the Brazilian magazine Veja that Leonardo DiCaprio was her boyfriend and not her fiancé, since the two words are similar in Portuguese. Hmm. I wonder how you say 'oops' in Portuguese ...

The page is on

salon.com/people/col/reit/2001/02/22/npthurs/index.htmlhttp://www.salon.com/people/col/reit/2001/...hurs/index.html

near the bottom of the page.

Cya lovely's
xxx

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Thu Feb 22, 2001 3:25 pm

that scared the crap out of me!
i thought that they were actually ingaged. she is always saying she is not and than she says she is it just doesn't make sense. i bet they are really getting married though. and sometimes i don't, becuase i never once heard it from leo. so it might be a big heap of bull crap. i honstly think if they loved eachother they would not be so embarrassed to admit it. so when leo admits it than i will believe it.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu Feb 22, 2001 4:56 pm

It seems to me that the only people who say she is is the so called 'Press', i have never heard ne think from leo, not even an interview!! Now that should say somethink!! If he was getting married, then it would b everywhere, and lets face it, its only really in articles, and they would of had a big proper interview from the 2 of them by now if they r. I think once Leo's new movie is released and he starts doing interviews 4 that (tv coz there the only ones i belive!) then the question is bound to come up and then we can all find out the truth!

For now tho, it is likely to remain a rumour like it has for the past 4 or so months! If they were, sumthink would have poped up im sure. It seems like the press keep on getting everythink wrong and i bet they always will!

Jodie200

Postby Jodie200 » Fri Feb 23, 2001 8:55 pm

I hope Leo is not getting married to Gissele. I can't stand her.
Leo deserves someone alot better than her.
Leo is too smart for a flaky person like her. She seems so stupid.
I don't think Leo would marry her.
I honestly cant see Leo marrying anyone.
He likes to hang with the guys too much.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Sat Feb 24, 2001 10:40 am

i agree wid u there. She seems ur typical stupid model who can only reley on her looks to get her places in life, if u ask me, ne1 who sells there body 4 money is stupid (coz thats what she is doing coz shes always taking her clothes off 4 mags!).

Also, Leo always said that he would need to live wid sum1 4 bout 10 years b4 marriage!

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Sat Feb 24, 2001 2:39 pm

I totally agree with you there Amy !

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sun Feb 25, 2001 5:52 pm

you are so right ,
i have read about that in one of my books. i mean that is what he said! so i think this is bull crap!

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”