article about leo being camera shy

ladydawson

article about leo being camera shy

Postby ladydawson » Sun Feb 25, 2001 5:40 pm

hey everyone,

I read that article about leo being camera shy. It makes me sick that people can be so mean like that. don't you all agree? I think I finally know how some people really feel about him. Some people only like leo for his looks. The man tries so hard to do his best in acting. and nobody even gives him a chance. like I read that article where people were booing him when his trailer showed up for the beach. I mean the movie didn't even come out yet and people are acusing this movie of being bad when it didn't even come out. when i saw it i thought it was a pretty good movie. nobody likes leo for who he is just what he lookes like. right after he gained a couple of lbs nobody liked him anymore. i mean it must really hurt his feelings to know that his fans only like him for his looks. i would hate that. i just want him to know that i love leo for who he is and that he is a great actor. and i am sure that all of you agree with me when i say that. so people should not be so judgemental about peoplel. just like i should change my opinion on gisele, i don't even know the girl so i can't really say anything about her. so if anyone agrees please feel free to say what you want about this topic. i reall ywant honest opinions from everyone.

thanx!

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Mon Feb 26, 2001 3:18 pm

You are so right Lady Dawson . Alot of people only like people liked Leo for his looks. I like him because he is a great actor . Yea, I think he's cute but thats not all I like about him . He's smart ,funny,and kind hearted.People should be more compassionate.He really needs our support.

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Mon Feb 26, 2001 3:23 pm

Thank you for answering my question.

I really appreciate that you took some time to answer my question. most people just look at it and say o wow thats nice. It doesn't matter just another post about leonardo.
thanx

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Mon Feb 26, 2001 3:26 pm

Your welcome!

amy16

Postby amy16 » Tue Feb 27, 2001 10:15 am

I think hes lovely too! I have liked him ever since Titanic and nearlly all of my m8s r like, 'U still like Leo?', but its coz i admire his work and have liked him 4 so long that it would b weird to just stop liking him just coz he looks a bit different now. He seems to change his apperance quite a lot but all this 'Fat' business is because of his film roles need him to b. thats how much of a dedicated actor he is!

I dont see why people knock him for his wrk, they seem to b expecting too much of him!

I dont like Gisele, i dont particulaly like any models because its like there telling 'NOMRAL' people like us that we have 2 look a certain way! Im not fat (just over 7 stone or in american terms- 102 lb's), im short tho, 5'2, and i hate seeing all these freakishly tall models coz they dont look right and they think there so wonderful! Who has the right to say who is the most beautiful women when they havent seen a fraction of the women in the world!!

Im 17, and still hate the way i look and think that models have somethink to do wid it, i stopped growing when i was 13 and ever since then dont like my body! I dont hate it, just wish it was better, i wont go swimming or wear a bathing suit on the beach and it pisses me off! Its coz people think u have to look a certain way and it rubs off on the way we feel we should look!!

Thats why i dont like her, and i think that the only reason she is wid him is 4 his money coz she only seems to go out wid million or billionaires! Rememnber that old guy she was wid - that was 4 the money!

The only girl i thought that was right for Leo is Claire Danes, Kate Winslet's nice but he never actually went out wid her and shes married now ne way!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue Feb 27, 2001 5:10 pm

i don't really like models eaither,

i mean you see all these models in out fits. but how are the avarage people going to look in them. and i agree with you gisele is probably going for leo because he is freckin rich! plus i read that gisele didn't even spend leo's birthday with him. she modeled and left leo at home sitting on his couch all alone. obvesely leo is not as important as work. if i was leo's girl i would cancel my job for one day just to be with the man i loved. you could always get another job, but you can't another man with a kind heart like leo. you know what i mean? i just think leo deserves better than that. i think kate winslet would have been better. they make such a cute couple. i loved the way they looked togther in titanic.

neonskittle

Postby neonskittle » Tue Feb 27, 2001 11:16 pm

i think it's stupid to not like someone because of how they look. people do that to others all the time. just because leo is changing his style or gaining/losing weight, why do people stop supporting him? that doesn't affect his acting skill or personality.

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Wed Feb 28, 2001 5:06 pm

i so even know what you mean! thank you for telling me how you feltl. i think the whole world is getting obbosed with looks. it is sickning. you see this pretty girl for instance and than she thinks she is ugly and than you see her die from anarexia. it is so sad. usally girls whenever they see supermodels they think to themselves wow i wish i can be that skinny. and being that skinny is not always wonderful. so model's are so even anarexic. i think they should have all size models. so everyone has a chance to show off there bodys without being ashmed. you know what i mean. i love leo! like i said in the previous message i love leo because he tries so hard and has a heart of gold. i think he deffently deserves much better than that gisele woman. he was better off with kristen zang than with gisele! but i appericate that you agree with me on that people are sick about wait.

thanx :),

Serendipity

Postby Serendipity » Wed Mar 07, 2001 1:50 pm

Of course Leo is a very good looking guy, but I also feel he is an amazing actor. I liked him ever since What's Eating Gilbert Grape and I thought he did a wonderful job in that movie. I recently saw The Beach and he was REALLY good in it. I give him so much respect for being so great at what he does.

I don't know much about Gisele. Alot of you here don't seem to like her. Is she that bad?

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed Mar 07, 2001 3:16 pm

to Serendipity'

i dont think most of us like Gisele because she is not a very good role model at all (look throught the different posts and ur c why), she keeps changing her mind about leo every 5 mins wether there marrying or not, and she seems to US that she only wants his money and the attention she gets by being with him. After all, shes in the news every 5 mins aboyut sumthink she has said about her and leo but u never hear leo talk about there relationship and she is only in the paper becuase of there relationship, NOT because of herself, its always about Leo!

To nicelady

i dont think leo is racist at at all because he has a lot of black friends and i have never heard him be racist towards anybody!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue Mar 13, 2001 5:09 am

i totaly agree with all of you guys!
leo is totaly not raciest and he is just the best! gisele is such a b*&^%! and everyone knows it. i think leo better think before he gets himself into alot of trouble!?. i don't mean to sound snotty or rude, but i love leonardo to peices i just want to see him happy and not hurt. even though he doesn't know me i would do anything possible to make him happy and i only want what is best for him. i just don't think gisele is the answer. i think he should keep looking. but like i said before whatever makes leo happy is fine with me. i just don't trust that gisele. but hey that is just my opinion.

thanx!:0)

littleyellowstars

Postby littleyellowstars » Sun Mar 18, 2001 11:54 pm

Hi,
Well I love him of course (not literally, because I don't know him, but I love him as an actor/celebrity.)  Anyway, in my opinion he's one of the best actors ever.  He always looks natural on screen, never like it's acting.  I think he's pretty hot too.  lol.  It's true he has gained some weight for his recent movie which I'm not too excited about but I do know it's for his craft and I'm fine with that.  Actors change their appearance for roles (good ones do).  Anyway, It was nice to meet you all

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue Mar 20, 2001 12:15 pm

it was lovely to meet you to!,

if you read the new post on the actuall page of where it shows leo's picture whenyou click onto the abstracts thing they have something that explains about leo's new look! :) i don't care what he lookes like personaly he will always be my #1 man! love him to peices!

~*~ have a wonderful day!~*~
thanx,

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”