LEO TO BE GISELE'S MODEL HUBBY

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Mon Feb 26, 2001 3:54 pm

I found this article at Yahoo.com

Â
  'Titanic' hearthrob Leonardo Dicaprio is finally ready to take the plunge and marry his supermodel girlfreind, Gisele Bundchen.The Brazilian bombshell who said in the past that she was too young to wed says now that she is ready to tie the knot. He is my fiancce,she said. DiCaprio and Bundchen, who have been dating since 1998,are scheduled to marry sometime this summer.Bundchen said Leonardo went down on one knee at his Malibu home and gave her a platinum engagement ring. Gisele, said Leo would make a great husband because he is 'a wonderful person with a big heart, very wise, intelligent, and sensitive. The couple are currently in Brazil celebrating Carnival with Bundchen's family.

Do you think they are getting married now?

Thanx,
                      LightbeaR

(Edited by lightbear at 8:58 pm on Feb. 26, 2001)

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Mon Feb 26, 2001 4:51 pm

(Edited by lightbear at 9:52 pm on Feb. 26, 2001)

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue Feb 27, 2001 9:54 am

I think that, that is a fake letter.

because I read that leo is in rome filming his movie at this time. he has been there for along time. he is not getting done with his movie until like late march so i don't think that is true.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Tue Feb 27, 2001 9:58 am

I still dont.

Leo never says ne think and it is always Gisele! I think what people say is true. if she hasnt been in the paper this week then she has to say somethink so people know shes still here! I think she is scared that because of how quickly models die down and new 'beautiful' women come along she is just scared that her time is up!

Also half of that article seems to b from the recent one that was vija (or whatever) which had supost to have got it wrong and lets face it, unless the papers know they are wrong they will never admit it!

Also, from what i heard they didnt get together until the year 2000, not 1998! That would make it nearlly 3 years! And i heard that they have only been 2gether 4 1.

Remember when he did 'the beach' he had got bk wid Kristen Zang!

amy16

Postby amy16 » Tue Feb 27, 2001 10:00 am

LadyDawson i heard that too - that he was still in Rome coz its taking al lot longer that why he has had to cancel other films.

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue Feb 27, 2001 5:04 pm

that whole article is bull crap!
leo was with nobody when he was filming the man in the iron mask which was in 1998. also gisele was dating that other guy jaulo or something. and in 1999 leo got back with kristen zang! so who ever wrote that article better check up on those dates and that information because it is all wrong. i think this whole thing is goingon because gisele wants all this attention. because first she says i am not gatting married and than she says yes i am getting in the summer, than now she is saying no i am not. this makes no sense. make up your mind already!
thanx,

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Wed Feb 28, 2001 8:08 am

Go tho Yahoo.com and see. Go to news and type Leonardo DiCaprio. I left out some Boring info about Gisele

(Edited by lightbear at 1:13 pm on Feb. 28, 2001)

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Wed Feb 28, 2001 4:59 pm

i already read the same article at this one website. i guess they really are getting married. you know what gisele is a brat! i also read in this one article that gisele says she is only saying that she is not getting married to leo because it is ' none of anyone's business.' i thought that was really rude and stuck up. but hey i guess leo likes that in woman. He deserves better than that 100% better than that. if i were getting married i would tell the world because i loved the man i was marrying and i would brag to the world. it is everyones business that i am getting married because getting married is like the happiest thing in the world for woman and a man. you should not be ashamed of it. i still have not heard anything from leo but i saw the ring it is pretty! it is alot different than the ring they showed along time ago.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu Mar 01, 2001 1:50 pm

weres the pic of da ring?? i still dont belive it coz i have heard it so many times! Its the same thing, she says she is, then says shes not! WHATS THE POINT!!!!!

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu Mar 01, 2001 1:55 pm

ive just realised that most of u r from america, well im not and i think leo isnt gettin married coz more would b said over here.

it seems like its in the papers alot over there and it isnt over here.

it always comes up in the papers if people r getting married and if it was suddenly true than it would b in the papers and news over here.

it just doesnt add up! America seems to gossip a whole lot more about stars but i think thats coz americas got so many! We dont get that so much over here so i think its nice were all from different places!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri Mar 02, 2001 2:39 pm

i think we are actually getting somewhere with this marriage thing. gisele actually is admiting that she is marrying leo. and leo is not talking about his romance life. that is strange! :)............. i won't believe it until i hear it from leo's mouth saying yes gisele and i are getting married. the day i hear that is when i will beleive it.

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Fri Mar 02, 2001 2:58 pm

me too. surely if they were leo would agree wid Gisele but instead it looks like he is letting her make a foul out of herself by changing her mind all the time! Surely if they were he would just agree wid her and leave it at that!

I also heard to-day that Gisele is making a trend for 'bigger boobs' (even tho she aint that big!) and more people in brazil are getting inplants and she is all for it! She saounds such a good role model, helping young girls to want to change there bodies and run the risk of getting cancer! GREAT JOB GISELE!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sat Mar 03, 2001 3:02 am

gisele a good rolemodel!,

ha theres a funny. gisele is not a good anything. you know i don't know what leo sees in her? i wish we all knew what it was so that people would actually like her. i mean even leo's friends don't like her. they think she is a stuck up brat. i think leo should keep looking, he will one day find that special woman. and like someone said in one of these posts that leo wasn't getting married until he was living with a woman for like 10 years. he only dated her for like what almost a year. it makes no sense.
thanx

amy16

Postby amy16 » Sat Mar 03, 2001 12:01 pm

i so agree with u!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sat Mar 03, 2001 6:54 pm

wow that is so cool!,

we agree in so many ways. i have never met anyone agreed with me this much! :) thanx! i just say how i feel. :)
thanx!, :)

amy16

Postby amy16 » Sat Mar 03, 2001 7:19 pm

thats cool

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sun Mar 04, 2001 5:51 pm

anywho,

i hear that it is true. leo and gisele are deffintely getting married.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Sun Mar 04, 2001 6:01 pm

where did u hear that. or rather where didnt u! They all write that they are, but they have made no tv apperences to confirm it! R we really all gunna b stupid enought to belive the paper??

come on!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Mon Mar 05, 2001 3:27 pm

you know what,

i agree with you. I have been wacthing et and all those entertainment shows everyday and they say nothing about any marriage going on between them. isn't that strange. i read it in one of the posts that are here.

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed Mar 07, 2001 3:21 pm

Thats what i mean, they never say it on the tv or even in the news, it is ALWAYS in the news with big stars when it is OFFICAL!

Just look at tom cruise and nickol kidman. there divorce was on there. so was kate winslets marriage, the one from the spice girls ect.

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Wed Mar 07, 2001 4:56 pm

i so even know what you mean! i think this is just for gisele because she is upset that noone is paying atteniton to her anymore. you know what i mean?

thanx

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed Mar 07, 2001 5:14 pm

yer i know what u mean, after all, great minds think alike right?

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Mon Mar 12, 2001 8:06 am

Thanx you guys for answering my question. I think they are not getting married . Gisele is a witch . It's the only way she can get publicity . Anyway, who would want to marry her?

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon Mar 12, 2001 2:40 pm

I think that the only reason he would want her is 4 the sex! I mean, shes a model, she has no proper education and no brain and all she can reley on is her looks which arnt even all that ne way!! The only reason she is a model is coz shes tall!

i mean, most models sleep around and get paid to look 'pretty' and thats all there good for! Fair enough if u have had a proper education and keep ur clothes ON but as we all know she has a very hard time in doing that!!!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue Mar 13, 2001 5:01 am

i totaly agree with you both,

gisele is a wicth! i was telling my father today and i think she is a big one. leo surley deserves better than that. sex is probably the only thing that woman is worth to any man. i mean she has no heart, and she probably using the poor man. most of all sex is probably the only thing she knows how to do.
i just think it is sad. do you see the pix that she is always in?! she is a sl** ! i mean there was one when she was sitting on something and the only thing that was covering her and looked very crapy was peices of tape! that is so gross. that woman degrates herself it is so sickning. but that is just my opinion right?

thanx,

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Tue Mar 13, 2001 8:14 am

I totally agree with you all. If Leo wanted to get married to someone why would he marry that b***h ! There are plenty more girls in the world better than Gisele. If you ever read this Leo Gisele isnt worth your time or money.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Tue Mar 13, 2001 11:55 am

i agree, agree, AGREE!!!

But leo is adventally gunna find out but lets just hope he finds out sooner then later!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Wed Mar 14, 2001 3:30 am

he better find out soon. because it may be to late. and than there will be no turning back! i am behind him all the way no matter what. and i know you all are to. but i think he is making the biggest mistake by marrying her. but whatever floats his boat. get it whatever floats....... j/k. anywho i just want him to be happy.

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:17 am

R they actually marring tho? and does it really matter?? We all know that most marrages end in divorce anyway!!! Lets just hope he is sticking to his original plan and not getting married until he has lived 4 the person 4 5-10 years! I meen, he was supost t b head over heals in love with Kristen and that lasted longer than he has been wid gisele for and now look at that - its over!

And i thought gisele couldnt get married until 2005!

I just hope they wait and make sure they know EVERYTHING there is to know bout eachother. Then he will realise he is making a BIG mistake!

i still think gisele is fake, i mean, i never even heard of her until she was with Leo!

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Wed Mar 14, 2001 8:16 am

I totally agree wid you . I NEVER heard of a Gisele Bundchen in my life until Leo was going out wid her! She just wants to marry Leo because she knows nobody would want her s****y a*s!

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed Mar 14, 2001 12:24 pm

U go girl. say what u feel!!! Coz we all feel the same!!!!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Wed Mar 14, 2001 2:28 pm

i totaly agree!,

we all feel the same way. we all think gisele is a bad girl. she should get a woopin. she was beat with an ugly stick. anywho, i think that he could do alot better than that. but hey what are you going to do? he wants to make a mistake he will see in time to turn. i just hope it is not to late. just as long as there is no pregnancy! if there is than he has to stick with her for good. unless he can say the childs not his. which wouldn't supperise me. she is always sleeping around with guys other than leo.

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed Mar 14, 2001 3:44 pm

if she did get pregnant then as long as he takes care of it they dont have 2 b together as a couple ne how. He will find out b4 that happends, come on girls we have 2 have some faith in him, hes lovely, shes a b**** !!!!

gm

Postby gm » Wed Mar 14, 2001 8:48 pm

I don't think Gisele is a bad girl. And I think Leo (and his girlfriend) has deserved more privacy regarding his love life.

(Edited by gm at 1:52 am on Mar. 15, 2001)

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Thu Mar 15, 2001 3:37 am

I just don't like gisele. i mean ever scince i first layed eyes on that woman i knew she ment trouble. but that is just mine and a million others peoples opinion. but o well. anywho i just hope it doesn't come to that. you know pregnancy. they would have on ugly looking child! i'm not saying that it would be ugly on leo's behalf. but anything that lookes anything like gisele should be put out of there misery! yuk!

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu Mar 15, 2001 4:02 am

U go Lady Dawson!!

Sorry GM, but u have 2 look at it this way. if u agree to b in the public eye u have 2 expect that ur privacy will b limited. its part of the deal! If ur gunna get a huge wage packet then there is always gunna b a price. They chose to go into the business so its there fault!!

I dont c ne of them quitting do u??? Lets face it, they love fame (most of the time on leo behalf) and they love the money! I mean leo has like 4 huge houses!!! There is no way on earth he would have that if he wasnt famous!!!!

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Thu Mar 15, 2001 7:54 am

U go girls! Gisele is a UGLY,STUPID,S****Y,H***Y    SON OF A B***H. I totally love Leonardo DiCaprio and I think he's making a big mistake if he marrys that S****Y W***E! Believe me Iam totally saying what I feel about that Bimbo Gisele!

(Edited by lightbear at 12:56 pm on Mar. 15, 2001)

gm

Postby gm » Thu Mar 15, 2001 8:07 am

So Leo should keep us updated about his love life, Amy? I had this discussion recently with other fans (whether Leo would 'owe' us anything regarding his private life) and I still say that his relationship with Gisele is analyzed too much. Is it our business?

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu Mar 15, 2001 4:44 pm

to a certain extent it is like his duty as a actor if u know what i meen?? we dont need to know every little thing that goes on but if he is marrying then i think it is only fair! i meen if it wasnt 4 us he would not b in the persition that hes in now!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri Mar 16, 2001 1:26 am

i agree with you amy!,

leo has so many girls and we have to know everything about him. if we don't than how are we ever to survive. he is our life. our man! and that gisele can just go walk off a peu! because leo is our man and our man only! and if anyone has a prob than they can take it with us.

a leofan forever!
thanx,

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Fri Mar 16, 2001 7:51 am

Oh my gosh! Ive been bombarded with replies! I TOTALLY agree wid you Lady Dawson! Gm H**L Yea its our buisness! As his fans we should know about his love life! When I hear that they are getting maried from Leo's lips THEN I'll believe it! Until then I still think that Gisele is a lying B***H

gm

Postby gm » Fri Mar 16, 2001 10:45 am

Very interesting statements but nevertheless pretty frightening - at least to me.

'we have to know everything about him', 'leo is our man and our man only', 'As his fans we should know about his love life' - you really believe what your're saying?

And about Gisele, your're judging a person you've never seen or met in person. If Leo thinks he's in love with her and you say she isn't worth it, aren't you insulting Leo by this - aren't you hinting Leo is dump by loving her? Your precious Leo dump????

If I got Lady Dawson's message correctly, I should leave this thread if I have a problem with your opinions. I just have a different opinion and I hope I'm allowed to post it just like you have.

I'm not afraid of a little argument - how about you???

amy16

Postby amy16 » Fri Mar 16, 2001 10:52 am

BRING IT ON B**** !!!!

Na, only joking! What were saying is that if ur gunna take the responcibility of being famous then the people who get u there in the first place by suporting u nomatter what (like us), deserve somethink back!

And all we wanna know is the truth!! If he is getting married to her we just want him to appere on t.v or somethink and just say it! Just say 'yes, we are engaged!' Is that really asking too much!!!!??

gm

Postby gm » Fri Mar 16, 2001 1:02 pm

I totally agree with you on this, Amy.

But I was referring to a couple of remarks some of you actually made when I've asked whether Leo should keep his fans updated about his private life. I'm quoting them again because they scare me:

'we have to know everything about him'
'leo is our man and our man only'
'As his fans we should know about his love life'

These statements make me think that it's not only Leo's supposed engagement these fans want to know about but everything concerning his life outside his job as an actor. Doesn't Leo have the right of some privacy?

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sat Mar 17, 2001 3:53 am

gm,

what amy said is true. i didn't mean it in a bad way honest. i think you got my words twisted. honey i surely didn't mean it in the way you thought. so if you took it wrong please reconcider. i honstly didn't mean it in that way. so if you took my thoughts in a wrong way please forgive me.

thanx,

gm

Postby gm » Sat Mar 17, 2001 4:39 am

I don't think I've got your words (and lightbears) twisted since I've quoted them word for word. But it's okay. I respect your opinions - no need to apologize.

I don't wanna start a fight - I'm really interested in this topic that's why I was asking.

And as I already said, I agree with Amy's last reply, too!

(Edited by gm at 9:42 am on Mar. 17, 2001)

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Sat Mar 24, 2001 1:11 pm

I agree wid amy's replie too.Yes I agree that Leo has a right to some privacy, BUT shouldnt he go on tv and set the record staight?

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”