Nice Gisele?

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Tue Mar 13, 2001 8:20 am

When I went to dicaprio.com a few days ago I read this article about when two needy boys went up to her and asked her if she could buy their family some food and games. A few hours later she came back with alot of food and toys! I think that article is a piece of BULLCRAP!. What do you think?
Thanx ,
Lightbear

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Wed Mar 14, 2001 3:33 am

i agree! i mean anything for publicity!. she has been getting bad comments from people latley so anything to get back on everybodys good list right?. when those kids asked her that she probably looked at them and said....'gross you are not worth my time' and walked away. or she probably paid someone to buy the food for her. or maybe she payed some people to come up to her and ask her to do that.

thanx,

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Wed Mar 14, 2001 3:38 am

yeah I reported that a long time ago... that was the trip where she supposedly hooked up w/ her billionaire ex also.

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Thu Mar 15, 2001 3:40 am

i wouldn't be supperised if she was with him behind leo's back. that poor man! i still love you leo!

thanx,

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Thu Mar 15, 2001 7:59 am

I feel so sorry for Leo beacuse he deserves somuch better than that! I mean he a very good man and I think he would make a very good husband . I think all Gisele wants him for is the money,fame, and sex! Go Lady Dawson!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri Mar 16, 2001 1:29 am

that gisele need to have along talkin to! she needs to see that a relationship is not based on fame or money, but that it is trust which she can't provide for leo. and if needs to have a biggy LOVE! now if she can't provide that than i don't know what to say!,,
thanx,

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”