Hve you eve

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Wed Mar 14, 2001 8:46 am

Have you ever seen Leo in person ? I havent .I wish I could see him and meet him. If you have please tell us about it.
Thanx,
Lightbear

cookie

Postby cookie » Fri Mar 16, 2001 2:00 pm

hi lightbear!,yes i know leo in person,my cousin is a stunt actor in la and he introdused me to leo in may of 2000.ever since then,we've been staying in touch,he says he's alittle tired of the rumors about him and gisele,they are going out but,have no plans to mary anytime soon.he told me,that the ring gisele is wearing she bought herself when they were shoping one day together.but leo is a good person and he realy values his fans,he admits he wouldn't be where he is today without them.but,he's also just a regular guy just like anyone else,and sometimes has quite a temper if you make him mad.but none the less,a good guy,and fun to hang out with.if there's anything else i can answer for ya i'll be glad to try.thanks,real name marlene.aka cookie

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sat Mar 17, 2001 3:49 am

yeah i have a thought,

next time you see him tell him annie (lady dawson) says hi! so that means he's not getting married? so it was all a big lie! that makes me ahappy. lol.
thanx,

cookie

Postby cookie » Sun Mar 18, 2001 1:01 am

yep annie that does mean leos not getting married!not yet anyway!he told me that he cares for gis alot but he feels that he don't realy want to mary her.he also said,when he decides to mary everyone will hear it from him himself.so don't worry,nothings happening yet.i noticed that u and amy16 seem to be the most loyal fans he has,so be sure to whatch these boreds i'm gonna ask him if it's ok if i give u his private e mail,if he says it's ok,i'll give u my e mail so u can contact me and i'll give it to ya.because i don't want everybody on these boards to have it! he'll kill me! but u seem like someone who could be trusted not to give it out.so next time i talk to him i'll ask him.he's picky about who has his e mail,but i'll tell him i know u can be trusted with it.marlene-(cookie)

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sun Mar 18, 2001 3:19 am

omg!

thank you so much! that would be so aswome! amy would love that to! by the way happy late st. pattricks day! anywho i would love to talk to him i really would. i would not give his e-mail address to anyone I promise you that. he can trust me. if you want my email address just send me a mail thing i have seen people sending me messages and than i will give it to you. he can have mine if he wants it.
thanx,

(AnNiE!)

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon Mar 19, 2001 5:21 am

I like the term 'Loyal fans', we are arn't we lady dawson!! :)

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue Mar 20, 2001 12:11 pm

yes we certainly are! that is so cool that she can give us the add. i really want to talk to leo!
lookes like i made a friend on this post. :) what is your real name? mine is Annie! :). i would give you my aol name but i think somebody got into it and now i can't use it anymore. :( but what are you going to do?

~*~ have a wonderful day!~*~
thanx,

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Wed Mar 21, 2001 12:52 pm

when you see Leo again please tell him that I think he's the best actor in the world! Also tell him that my e -mail adress is nicole_e_32304@yahoo.com and that he can e-mail me anytime! Thanx Oh yeah my real name is Nicole.

(Edited by lightbear at 6:06 pm on Mar. 21, 2001)

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed Mar 21, 2001 3:01 pm

how do we know if its really leos add??

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Wed Mar 21, 2001 10:05 pm

what is the address amy? my aol is jacked up what am i to do? i want to know what the address is.

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu Mar 22, 2001 6:33 am

have u ne other add i can send it to??
mine is a.roberts@ntlworld.com

cookie

Postby cookie » Fri Mar 23, 2001 12:39 am

no i'm sorry amy that is the only one he gave me! are u asking me to give him yours?

amy16

Postby amy16 » Fri Mar 23, 2001 4:45 am

na its not that i was wondering if ladydawson has a add.

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Sat Mar 24, 2001 12:54 pm

What are you guys talking about?

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Sat Mar 24, 2001 3:09 pm

Never mind about that . Leonardo DiCaprio is the most wonderful person in the world! He is so nice! Believe me!

dreamrose89

Postby dreamrose89 » Sat Mar 24, 2001 3:41 pm

Does anyone actully know Leonardo Dicaprio in  person that goes here? I bet some perople do but I dont think they would tell us how to get a hold of him. I would really like to talk to him or meet him and if anybody knows how to get a hold of him I would like to know if you please. I not an overactive person that totally idles him or anything like that I just think that he would be a nice person to talk to. If you have any information please dont post it here or everyone will know and I bet Leo would get real mad. Email me at kissed_2000@hotmail.com
If anyone everr meets him tell him that I think that hes really cool and seems really nice oh yeah try to give him my email address. Thanks for everything. Bye

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”