suprise for lady dawson and amy16

cookie

Postby cookie » Sun Mar 18, 2001 10:31 pm

hi he said u guys could have it! as long as u swore NOT to give it to anyone else.i told him i knew u all could be trusted.so,e mail me at this add. and i'll give u all the add.as soon as i get ur e mail.there r a few things i need to tell ya before u e mail him though.ok here we go! my e mail-toddLd25@yahoo.com

gm

Postby gm » Mon Mar 19, 2001 12:25 pm

No offense but in case it's true what you're saying: since Leo is still in Rome right now shooting his new movie, how have you been able to get a reply from there at all and so fast? You've posted yesterday that you're going to ask him....

And: if you really know Leo, than why do you post such personal stuff about him and Gisele here? Do you think he'd like that? Talk about loyal fans....

cookie

Postby cookie » Mon Mar 19, 2001 8:57 pm

i'm not offended,i understand.leo is still in rome ,but we keep in touch alot! but,he is do to come home in about 2 weeks.and as far as personal stuff about him and gisele i just wanted to set the record strait that they aren't ingaged besides,i'm not his fan,i'm his friend.and he wants people to know that him and gis,arn't engaged.and by the way,he knows i'm posting this.

lurker15
Ultra Member

Postby lurker15 » Mon Mar 19, 2001 9:22 pm

QUESTION: do all of his friends spell as well as you do??

gm

Postby gm » Mon Mar 19, 2001 9:50 pm

So your emails are priority to Leo? And in a foreign country?

Cookie, I'm in doubt. If you're Leo's friend, how can you give out things of Leo's love life like the ring and how he feels for Gisele. If it's true what you're saying, I'm not sure Leo's pleased with what you're saying. And why didn't you post about it before? To me, it seems like you've got the idea to kid us when Lightbear asked 'Have you ever seen Leo in person?' And the sad thing is, some of the fans here really believe you indeed!!!

You say: 'And by the way,he knows i'm posting this.' Leo isn't interested at all in his o-site, so how come he to be interested in some public message board? Are you his spokesman for his love life? Why doesn't he tell us about the engagement rumour to be false through his rep Ken Sunshine?

Think about a better story.....

(Edited by gm at 3:58 am on Mar. 20, 2001)

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue Mar 20, 2001 12:06 pm

ouch gm,

don't you think that was a little harsh? :( . i believe cookie when she says that she knows leo. i believe she is telling the truth. i mean that is not something funny to lie about. i know she is not pulling anyones leg. so i don't mean to sound mean but please try not to be so harsh. if she knows leo than she knows leo. I 100% believe her. :)

thanx,

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Tue Mar 20, 2001 12:23 pm

ladydawson, this is a common scheme by people to pretend they are good friends with X celebrity. It's happened on several other boards on here and always proven to be false.

This should give you an idea of what I'm talking about:
abstracts.net/forum/?act=ST&f=3&t=570http://www.abstracts.net/ikonboard/topic.c...orum=3&topic=29

'nuff said.

gm

Postby gm » Tue Mar 20, 2001 1:14 pm

Thanks, Jeff - I read this post you're referring to but couldn't remember the poster's name until now.

ladydawson, do you believe that this is true, too? It's the post Cookie wrote on Feb. 24 on this mb:

'last sunday leonardo purposed to me,he said he can't wait to plan our wedding when i come to see him in april.and says it is definately over between him and gisele.gisele has confronted me,and hates me very much.u don't haf to belive me,but it will be in the press soon.'

BTW, what do you mean by 'harsh'? I wasn't insulting, I didn't use rude words - I was just asking questions which are a result of my doubts. If Jeff, the administrator, thought my posting is rude and harsh, he would have deleted it at once.

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Wed Mar 21, 2001 11:17 am

i am sorry, :*( i had forgotten about that message and i was being rude to her to, by saying that she needed help and that she was sad for saying that stuff. i am really sorry. i am the most gullable person in the country! please forgive me for my rudeness against you gm i am truly sorry. i didn't mean to be rude. i have to be more carefull with people. thanx for being so understanding withme.
thanx,

gm

Postby gm » Wed Mar 21, 2001 5:47 pm

It's okay, ladydawson - please don't worry!

I didn't get upset about you but Cookie! She obviously cannot remember her postings only few weeks ago!

Peace,

cookie

Postby cookie » Wed Mar 21, 2001 10:25 pm

YES i remember the post,but if u look at one of the post i started,it also explains why i wrote it! and sorry admin.this is no scam! i thought it would just be nice to
ask leo if 2 trusted fans of his could have his address
and since we are friends he said yes.u don't have to belive me or not! i just thought i'd be nice! but it's ur loss now. i guess u'll never know now! will you?

gm

Postby gm » Thu Mar 22, 2001 7:12 am

I haven't found an explanation but 3 different threads where you pretend to be engaged to Leo. Besides, there's no reasonnable explanation or excuse to kid other fans like this.

And I cannot believe that in the other topic where you're offering Leo's email-addy, some posters are still acting like they believe you. Prove!!!

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Sat Mar 24, 2001 1:08 pm

(Edited by lightbear at 7:20 pm on Mar. 24, 2001)

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Sat Mar 24, 2001 3:05 pm

I'll prove it ! Cookie is not lying at all !

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sat Mar 24, 2001 4:55 pm

i have the same addy! and leo responded to me. what did he say to you?

thanx,

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”