My Last Post

cookie

Postby cookie » Fri Mar 23, 2001 1:16 am

look GM i realy don't know what it is ur wanting me to proove!!! as u put it.u r right though! i couldn't find my expalnation either.and ur right there is no excuse! but,
what i don't understand is,why it is so hard to believe
that it is impossible for famouse people to have non
famouse friends.and as far as his e mail add.i thought i'd ask him if i could give it to 2 fans he said yes,but did u hear me make any promises! and as far as any personal stuff,which wasn't that personal,leo once told me'People Are going to believe what they want to anyway,so why should i care about a little web page,'
'when i have thousands.''just as long as it's the truth' i don't care' (words from leo) and! i had to puul a few strings for 2 fans to have the add. and i guess this is the thanks i get!and,for all of u who are still asking for the add. i will  no longer be giving it to NO ONE! and by the way,GM leo's publisist is Rick Yorn.

gm

Postby gm » Fri Mar 23, 2001 7:35 am

Leo's PR/rep. is Ken Sunshine, Rick Yorn is his talent manager.

I don't find it unbeliebable that a non-famous person would have Leo's email-addy. But with your former postings about you and Leo being engaged, makes you totally untrustworthy and your statement referring the email-addy is simply implausible. So blame yourself for this, not me.

In an earlier post, you said that you are Leo's friend and not his fan. So why do you bother yourself with Leo-fanboards at all?

And you're acting like a little child: there's only one person (me) who publicly says she doesn't believe you and because of this you say 'this is my last post here' and nobody is going to get the email-addy.

cookie

Postby cookie » Fri Mar 23, 2001 2:07 pm

what ever! it's no longer my problem!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri Mar 23, 2001 5:05 pm

look cookie,
i believe you. i know that you know leo. i just know you do. i mean i wish i knew the guy it is one of my dreams to know him. so i hope you are not angry at me.

thanx,

cookie

Postby cookie » Fri Mar 23, 2001 10:20 pm

lady dawson i'm not angry at anyone,i understand,that u never know,it's the internet!,and as for the past false
boards the explianation,is the last message on the 'ages and places'board.but GM is right,it wasn't rite
for me to do that,even for research.leo has a side to him,i hope u hear from him soon,and maybe he'll grow to trust u to,me and him have always had a saying'you never know what the future holds'

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Fri Mar 23, 2001 11:38 pm

i totaly know what you mean when you say that. lol you know what i got a terror card reading and it said that i was going to write to famous person. i guess it was write. we'll just have to see what the future brings. how old are you? just out of ceriosity?

thanx,

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Sat Mar 24, 2001 1:14 pm

I totally belive Cookie beacuse he just e-mailed me! Lady Dawson if you have his adress e-mail him beacase it is totally real! It's not a fan mail adress it's his personal adress! I e-mailed him and in about 7 minutes I got a e-mail from him!

(Edited by lightbear at 8:03 pm on Mar. 24, 2001)

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sat Mar 24, 2001 4:58 pm

i did to! we are friends now we are pen pals! he told me all this stuff. he is so sweet! i love him to peices. i almost talked tohim on aim. but he was not at his comp! this is to cool! what did he say to you?

thanx,

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”