leo e-mail?

lightbear

leo e-mail?

Postby lightbear » Sat Mar 24, 2001 2:58 pm

It is his real e-mail adress because he e-mailed me. So please tall her youre sorry about accusing her of lying.

gm

Postby gm » Sat Mar 24, 2001 3:09 pm

I think you're talking to me?!

So someone has replied using the email-addy Cookie gave you? So what???? It could be Cookie herself using a different email account. I have various email accounts myself on the net.

So Leo has nothing more important to do than to reply to some fan he doesn't even know while he's working hard in Italy - and just one day after you've got the addy? Oh, please: wake up!!!! Besides, he might be in Greece right know as I'm writing this accompaning Gisele.

If you want to make me apologize to anybody: next time you'll write Leo, tell him to say Hi to our group here on abstracts.net via his o-site. Then I'm going to apologize - but only then.

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Sat Mar 24, 2001 3:53 pm

lightbear, post the IP address of the email you received... I'll look it up.

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Sat Mar 24, 2001 4:33 pm

I dont know what you mean Jeff. gm, even though I think he e-mailed me I stiil have my doubts. It might be her I dont know.gm you are very rude.

(Edited by lightbear at 9:41 pm on Mar. 24, 2001)

gm

Postby gm » Sat Mar 24, 2001 5:55 pm

Lightbear, if you think I'm rude, please tell Jeff (the administrator) to ban me from this board. You're very touchy if you think I'm rude. I'm just having reasonnable doubts and I hope I'm allowed to express them here.

Leo answered you, Lightbear, in 7 mins.? Sorry to be rude again but that's ridiculous. Leo's outside the US and has to work.

I'm getting more and more the impression that Cookie, Amy, Ladydawson and Lightbear are the same person on this board.

gm

Postby gm » Sat Mar 24, 2001 6:07 pm

About the IP (ISP) address Jeff has asked you about, I'm posting the explanation from the help forum of the Leoboard I run:

'What is an IP Address?

Every time a person connects to the Internet they are given an IP address (which is four sets of numbers separated by periods - eg: 206.86.100.18).'

amy16

Postby amy16 » Sat Mar 24, 2001 7:04 pm

GM, i aint said nothing yet!! I am real, and my own person! I have the address, but no, i dont belive it because i have no proff. i have 2 addresses and they are completely different. u dont know ne1 on the net, they could b ne1, from ne where. i am just seeing if ne one can prove ne think before i belive anythink!

Im not trying to b horrible to cookie and im not saying she is lieing but im just saying, im not beliving it that easily! An address is nothing! If i had a live web cam which i could c him from, that would b different! :)

gm

Postby gm » Sat Mar 24, 2001 7:13 pm

I'm sorry, Amy - I didn't intend to accuse you of anything. It just sounds like Cookie would have multiple accounts here.

You have reasonable doubts regarding the emails addies and that's okay! BTW, you've got two addresses??? Cookie, you're sloppy!

amy16

Postby amy16 » Sat Mar 24, 2001 7:16 pm

YER I GOT 2!! ONLY COZ I COULDNT HAVE MY NAME ON MNS MESSENGER SO I USED MY MIDDLE NAME.

YER I HAVE DOUBTS. I AINT COMPLETELY STUPID!

gm

Postby gm » Sun Mar 25, 2001 5:24 am

Sorry, I understood your last reply like Cookie has given you two different LEO-email-addies (and accused her of being sloppy not you). But I guess you were talking about your own addies.

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sun Mar 25, 2001 8:40 pm

two? i only got one, i promised i wouldn't tell anyone, so we will see what happenes. the one address i recieved looked pretty real. i was informed today it was a fake one. i really want to know the truth. i belive it is the real thing but i don't want one day that it is not real and it was just a scam. that would brake my heart. so i beleive that the addy that i have is leo's. so if you can get some proof saying that it is not than until you give me that proof, i am still a believer.

thanx,

cookie

Postby cookie » Sun Mar 25, 2001 9:33 pm

thanks lady dawson

littleyellowstars

Postby littleyellowstars » Mon Mar 26, 2001 12:14 am

the last I heard Leo is super busy finishing his film.  I doubt he'd have the time to reply to fans now much less even get on the internet. sorry to butt in on the discussion but that's what I think on the whole situation.  BTW, I'm not accusing anyone of anything.  LOL:)  

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Mon Mar 26, 2001 10:25 am

I totally believe that is his real e-mail . gm cookie and I are two totally different people . So stop saying that! I mean he could have been on the internet at that time so it is totally possible. I think youre jealous because you cant get it! So PLEASE let it go!

HotBabyLeonardo

Postby HotBabyLeonardo » Mon Mar 26, 2001 11:53 am

Hi Cookie I meet Leonardo like 2 year gone and I wonder if I can have e -mail add. too beause I reall like to him angia if ya can that mean to thanks if you see him tell I say hi for me (Shannon HotBabyLeonardo)

gm

Postby gm » Mon Mar 26, 2001 12:25 pm

I just don't believe Cookie and I hope I'm allowed to state my opinion here just like you. I'm far away from being jealous because Leo's not everything in my life. I don't dream of him. I have my own family.

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Mon Mar 26, 2001 12:39 pm

Yes you are allowed to state your opinion. Leo is not everything in my life either! I have my own family too. So gm please leave me alone! PLEASE! You just go on and on about it . Let it go! Listen if you dont bother me I wont bother you. But if you keep telling me these things I'll keep telling you this! I'm not trying to brag or anything so please understand me. Really Idont know if it is really him.
                                                  Thank you very much,
                                                          Lightbear

(Edited by lightbear at 5:43 pm on Mar. 26, 2001)

gm

Postby gm » Mon Mar 26, 2001 1:35 pm

I'm just replying to your posts like you keep on replying to mine. But now: case closed. Bye!

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Mon Mar 26, 2001 2:10 pm

Thanks gm I knew you would understand.

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”