What is up wid this marriage thing!!

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon Mar 26, 2001 4:31 am

Ok, so whats up wid this about then getting married again. Its complete bullsh** i think coz y on earth would news of the world - a sh** and untruethful paper - be told about it but he wont tell ne1 on tv???

And im sorry, but if he doesnt want ne1 knowing and only tells his close friends then his so called close friends arnt very good ones r they! If all they do all day is tell news papers about his life!!!
Complete Crap!

cookie

Postby cookie » Mon Mar 26, 2001 11:27 am

i agree amy,but leo sometimes doesn't even tell his own friends whats going on,u can't believe everything
u read.of course,there are SOME people how believe that if u see it on the net,read it in a news paper or ina magazine,WELL,then it must be true! come on!when theres going to be a weading we'll hear about it,unless they sneek off and do it without anyone knowing. witch,i have to addmit would'n't supprise me!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Mon Mar 26, 2001 7:07 pm

i swear this is getting dumb!

i don't mean to sound crazy or like a freak or rude but...........
what the heck is going on?! so now he is gettting married! this is a hock of bullcrap! first no marriage, than marriage, than no marriage, than marriage! what is up with this? it is getting confusing! i thought he wasn't. i thought he said that he didn't want to marry her. and now he does. well this is quite insterting. i want to know the truth and not all this crap there isn't going to be weding or there is QUIT MESSING WITH OUR MINDS! eaither this is true or the tabloids are just doing this because they are bord. what do you all think?. and i am going to have to agree with you amy. i just want the truth. that is all. i know it's none of my business what goes on in his life but i would surely like to know.

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu Mar 29, 2001 8:04 am

i like the latest news. Giseles shopping 4 wedding dresses and is wearing a dimond ring, hum.... HEARD IT ALL B4!!

And please, guess who reported it, a newspaper! And which news paper... The STAR!!!

OMG, if u live in England u know what i mean, who ever belives what they read in the star is a complete wanker!

Both have not admitted it to t.v, therefore they are either not getting married, or ashamed of the fact that they r! If they wanted to b with eachother, then they would show it (which they do), and if they were gettin married they would admit it (which they dont!)

so whats up wid that!

There together no doubt, but marrige, come on!

Remember, her contract doesnt let her ne way. And do u c some1 like Gisele breaking her contract, that would mean no magazine pictures OH NO! She wont b able to c her face everyday in a mag!

i think that if there truelly getting married, then there let the whole world know. i mean, for god sake, there not the only couple in hollywood!!!

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Fri Mar 30, 2001 12:59 pm

Did you guys hear that Leo was planning a wedding in Venice? go to newsoftheworld.com and scroll down to the article that says: Leo's a gone-dola! Do you believe it?

amy16

Postby amy16 » Fri Mar 30, 2001 5:09 pm

Yer heard that. and yet again it is from a unreliable NEWSPAPER!! Nothing from him tho!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sat Mar 31, 2001 2:35 am

i hope your right amy. i mean it all sounds pretty serious. i don't want to believe it is true. but if it is than there is nothing we can do about it. we just have to sit and wait until the time comes when we find the real truth.

thanx,

littleyellowstars

Postby littleyellowstars » Sun Apr 01, 2001 11:42 pm

want my opinion?  honestly, I'll have serious doubts till it actually happens.  if they are getting married, then hell, more power to them.  but to be honest with you all, I get no sense that this wedding is for real.  It's not wishful thinking, it's just what I feel.  and usually my insticts are accurate.  :) G'day

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon Apr 02, 2001 4:33 am

I agree with u there.

i mean, this 'rumour' has been going on 4 ages now! And i mean, its not like they have any money problems so if they were going to get married. Wouldnt they have done so allready!!

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Mon Apr 02, 2001 12:52 pm

I totally agree wid u amy.  I never heard Leo say that they were getting married. All i heard was Gisele saying
that they were getting married. For those who read the article, should they have included how good he was in bed????

(Edited by lightbear at 6:54 pm on April 2, 2001)

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon Apr 02, 2001 2:14 pm

I know!! That was supost to b the same person who was supost to have called him a 5 minute flopp in other articles!!!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Mon Apr 02, 2001 4:53 pm

this whole weding thing is getting really stuiped. he should say something about it like it's not true! because it is not true. i wish they would just end this like right now. it is getting really old. leo and gisele are not getting married that is that. why are they doing this? can someone explain this to me?

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Tue Apr 03, 2001 4:02 am

its goin on too long. i mean, i think if they were they would just admit it and put every1 right, but this way, they keep every1 interested and with leo's upcoming movie and Gisele wanting to keep her 'most beautiful women ' OR WHATEVER they need to keep thereselves in the headline!!!

and where 1 is not saying ne think, it keeps us guessing and wanting to know more! I meen lets face it, were gunna b watchin every interview in the hope some1 says somethink bout it!!!

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Fri Apr 06, 2001 11:19 am

I totally agree wid you all. This is getting on my last f*****g nerve! They go on and on about it. Lets face it they are not getting married! Really I didnt want to know how good he was in bed. That's so sick!

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”