For the administrator

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon Mar 26, 2001 12:06 pm

I wanna ask admin a fwew questions.

I know uv done this for ages now and do alot of forums but how likely is it they are getting married??

i know u dont know 4 sure but if u seen other sites all the time and im sure people say about other people on the sites r getting married etc.

Does many of them actually get married?? Do YOU think we should just shut up and c what happends and belive it when we see him say it.

coz all these stories are doing my head in!! The papers change it everyday and were all left confussed! WE JUST WANNA KNOW!

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Mon Mar 26, 2001 12:47 pm

Well whatever I think is just a guess, but they've gone out for quite awhile now and while News of the World is one of the more unreliable tabloids, it just adds to the repeated stories the two are getting married. I can't say yes or no for sure though.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon Mar 26, 2001 12:55 pm

i c what u meen.

its just he went out wid kristen 4 3 years and always says about being wid the person 4 about 10 yrs b4 marriaga and the fact that NO papers have said about leo saying that there getting married, but still he admits there 2gether so y not just say there getting married if they r. its just beond me!!

These bloody 'stars' r gettin on my nearves now.

Also, do u belive this about leo's add?? im not sayin if i do or dont but lets just say i think it is VERY unlikely. but i dont want to start pissin every1 off now do i! :)

admin
Supreme Member

Postby admin » Mon Mar 26, 2001 1:13 pm

The email thing? That I DO NOT believe... Celebrity impersonators on the internet are not a dime a dozen, but a penny a dozen :) ... Especially any member of *NSYNC.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon Mar 26, 2001 2:29 pm

Well i think im with u on that 1. i mean, i have received 3 emails off 'Leo'. 1 at 21:49, 23:12 and 01:19 He doesnt seen that busy to me!!!I meen, he has all that spare time on his hands!

HotBabyLeonardo

Postby HotBabyLeonardo » Mon Mar 26, 2001 5:24 pm

I think Leonardo and Gisele get marriend beacuse They love each other and they do make a beautiful coulpe

I have one question for ya gut is Leonardo out there party seeing oter wome be hinde Gisele back like his did with Kristen no I think Leonardo found the woman of his life his happy so we need stop bitch and be happy for Leonardo ok his be happy if we get married let happy him ok

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”