Leos email addy?

dreamrose89

Postby dreamrose89 » Wed Mar 28, 2001 10:16 pm

Hey everyone,

Whats up? Okay why is everyone telling everyoine they know Leos email addy? Im not accusing anyone of lying or anything but is all of this really true? I hope it would be becasuse I dont want anyone to get hurt along to path to discovering what is true and what isnt. People can be truthful but also can lie at sometime. Im not taking any sides on which is true or which isnt so dont try to make me think the way you do. There are points where it seems where the addy is true but also that make it seem like it isnt so there are reasonable doubts and truths.  Thanks for everything!

dreamrose89, loyal viewer of Leonardo

P.S My real name is Tara

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Mon Apr 02, 2001 12:45 pm

I dont really know. I'm starting to think that the addy is a fake one because when I ask the him {or her} a question they dont answer back. I asked a simple question: 'how are you doing?' I got no reply. If it is really u Cookie please tell us. I will be upset and probably everybody else u gave the addy to.

thanks,
lightbear

dreamrose89

Postby dreamrose89 » Mon Apr 02, 2001 7:27 pm

Im not so totally sure about the address either I mean how could a video person like gthat reply so quickly to other peopels email but then again he is a actor and who would be mean enough to give you a fake one. That would just be plain out mean. Why would they even do that, for attention? I certainly hope not because if peopel find out its a fake one them peopel would mge treally mad at them and it would e really sad. Well thanks everyone hope to see your replys. Bye

Dreamrose89

yelloweore

Postby yelloweore » Wed Apr 04, 2001 12:37 pm

hello,
cookie or lightbear whats the address? what did he wrote you? And did anyone give the admin peeps the numbers they wanted off the email? thanks guys! :)

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”