Does Leo have a girlfriend?

dreamrose89

Postby dreamrose89 » Tue Apr 03, 2001 7:38 pm

Ok this is really getting on my nerves. People say that he is like seeing 2 girls and alll this crap and its really geting on my nerves. Does anyone actully have some truth about him? If you do pleaase let me know. Are people just making this crap up to bug him or is it true. I hope that it isnt true hes to nice and to much of a good actor to ruin his life like that. Ok well please let me know about things that you hear and if you have any truth or anything. Thanks a lot. Hope to see some of your replys. Laters

Dreamrose89, one of Leos loyal viewers

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed Apr 04, 2001 6:18 am

Where did u hear that?? i dont think ne1 knows what is going on ne more. he is supost to b with gisele but is not sayin ne think about the marriage rumour which has been going on since last year!!

i think we have all come to the conclusion that he is not getting married. we will only belive it once we HEAR it from his mouth, not the papers or his 'suposidly' close friends!

yelloweore

Postby yelloweore » Wed Apr 04, 2001 12:38 pm

i havent heard anything about having two gf's only the one model gis. thats it

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Wed Apr 04, 2001 5:02 pm

i am so with amy! i am getting so sick of this marriage t hing. we just have to wait until something is said. so until than he is supposdly getting married or he is not. so eaither way it is bad. so that is all i know and about another girl all i heard about that was a little thing with camron diaz but that was a hauck of crap so that is all i know.

thanx,

dreamrose89

Postby dreamrose89 » Wed Apr 04, 2001 5:45 pm

I think that amy is right too, and I think the people that say he is seeing 2 girls, thats just really really sad. Its really been getting on my nerves. I dont think he could just do that without anyone knowing I mean it would be really relly hard kepping that a secret, dont you think? Well anyways, thanks you guys who replyed, I hope to see more. Laters

Dreamrose89

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”