Leonardo is in Engaged

HotBabyLeonardo

Postby HotBabyLeonardo » Wed Apr 04, 2001 7:08 pm

Last night Leonardo call me tell me that his and beauitiful girlfriend Gisele get marringe in July and they are much in love with each other too

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Thu Apr 05, 2001 9:09 am

i'm sorry that doesn' tmake sense. how do you know leo? you said before you wanted to know him. and you were asking for his email addy. your not pulling our legs here.i am the most gullabe person and i will believe anything. so please don't lie to us about someting like that. :(

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu Apr 05, 2001 2:27 pm

I agree!

If ur gunna lie at least type in English or at least some kind of language we can all read!!!!

COME ON, YOUR NOT FOOLING NE1!

dreamrose89

Postby dreamrose89 » Thu Apr 05, 2001 6:22 pm

How do you know Leonardo. You kept asking everyone for his email address so woldnt you have it if he called you? Its just not making any sense. I know I am repeating things that other people are saying but she really didnt answer the question. Ok if you really know him then tell us how. Im not trying to be mean but its kind of hard to believe. Thanks

Dreamrose89

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Fri Apr 06, 2001 11:14 am

I agree wid you all. You just dont make any sense! First you say that you want his email addy. Then you say that you know his home adress. Now you say that you know his phone number. If you know all of that why would you need his email!? I dont believe you. Amy is right speak in english because I cant understand most of the things you say.

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Wed Apr 18, 2001 12:56 am

Gisele is not marring leo she has said it over two times and I think that if she were, she wouldn't denie it.

P.S. sorry about the spelling

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”