Gisele hoping to follow Leo into film

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed Apr 11, 2001 10:03 am

rEAD THIS ARTICLE:

Model may star in film about Brazilian sect

Gisele is battling to follow in the footsteps of her fiance Leonardo DiCaprio by becoming an actor. Despite her lack of experience, the supermodel is desperately hoping to win the lead role in a £4 million film about the leader of the Brazilian sect called the Muckers. She faces stiff competition from rivals including Brazilian soap star Ana Paula Arosio. But Gisele, who is tipped to marry DiCaprio this summer, has impressed director Fabio Barreto. According to one industry source: 'Gisele may not have much experience, but she has bucket-loads of enthusiasm and that counts for a lot.' The storyline centres on sect leader Jacobina, who led a group of German immigrants in southern Brazil during the 19th century. The group faced oppression from both the state and the Catholic church. Despite the valiant defence mounted by the sect members, Jacobina was killed in a shoot-out with government troops. Filming on the project is due to start in July.

NO WONDER SHE WANTS LEO, SHE PROB THINKS IF SHE IS WITH HIM SHE CAN GET INTO ACTING MORE EASILY!

NOTICE ASWELL THE WAY THEY ARE SAYING THEY ARE 'RUMOURED' TO GET MARRIED!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Wed Apr 11, 2001 3:31 pm

i don't understand. what do you mean excatly? she most not really love him. because they were planning to get married in july and that is when her movie is comming out. i can't believe that she is becoming an actress! that movie is going to be a total flop!!!!!!!! anything with her in it is going to be flop! why the hell is she doing this? stick to you little modeling thing and don't try to be an actress! because she can't act worth crap. did you see her at those awards with that one rapper guy i don't know his name. she made it so obivious that she was reading the cue cards. she is such and idiot! i hope leo knows what he is getting into. o well thereis nothing we can do. if they marry than we can't do anything about it. i just hope thta leo is happy. i don't care what he does i just want him to be happy. that is all.

later,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed Apr 11, 2001 3:54 pm

what i mean is she probably got with him because he is a well known, good actor, and with his suport behind her she is probably going to get the part! I mean, if she gets it, they could always ask leo to star in it, and since its for her, he will do it! Making the movie earn more, just for the fact that he was in it!

Also, i dont really care what they say about marriage ne more coz i dont belive it and wont unless i see them saying it or see the weding on the news or sumfink!

I just watched daily edition on mtv, and attomic kitten were on there and they were telling every1 never to belive what the papers say, especially if they use any of these quotes.

'Unconfirmed...'
'Rumoured....'
or our favourite ' a close friend...'

they were saying that everytime they have said somethink which they use the quotes in it has been faulse.

The only time it is the truth is when they say it, and they said that if u read those quotes then u know that its faulse because in otherwords there saying

'we have no proff but we want to start a good story'

And im guessing they know more about the press then we do!!

So unless u see leo saying hes marrying her, dont belive it guys.

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Tue Apr 17, 2001 6:47 am

I know! I'm sickand tired of this b******t! Leo and Gisele are NOT getting married! I agree wid you amy Gisele just wants to get into the acting buisness by using Leo! I would NOT go see any movie that she is in! She knows that Leo is the best actor in the universe! I just saw The Beach and it was totally da bomb!

amy16

Postby amy16 » Tue Apr 17, 2001 8:09 am

i agree, they said she really wants to do it, but who cares?? so does a lot of people. i think she is just being greedy!! Let somebody who can actually act do the job!!

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Thu Apr 19, 2001 7:46 am

THANK YOU!!!!!!! Gisele cannot act! All she knows how the do is be on TV half naked for Victoria's Secret!!!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Thu Apr 19, 2001 9:35 am

i so even know it!!! ,,

the girl couldn't even act if it were depending on saving her life. she is nothing but a U-S-E-R!!!!!!! she is using our leo just toget into the acting business like amy said eariler. i wish she would just leave leo alone! did you see her in the vma awards on mtv? she couldn't even read the cards right. the guy she was with was saying all this stuff and acting like he ment it and there was gisele just reading straight from the cards. it was so obvious.

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu Apr 19, 2001 11:29 am

Is that the one with sisqo winning?? She cant even say thong correctly!!!!!!

littleyellowstars

Postby littleyellowstars » Sun Apr 22, 2001 10:27 pm

hey now, that's just her accent. she's from brazil so she pronounces things in english strangely. not that I like her or anything but if you're gonna knock her don't diss something she has no control over, like her accent or whatever.

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Mon Apr 23, 2001 6:59 am

Even though I hate Gisele I have to agree with littleyellowstars. That might be just her accent. OR she is dumb. I mean she dropped out of school at age 16 to persue her modeling career! Believe me that is totally STUPID!!!!!:happyface:

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon Apr 23, 2001 2:12 pm

yer but if she was in her own country then that would b ok! but she isnt.

If shes gunna go sum where else and get wid an american (well, american born) bloke then she can at least speak right in that country. She acts like she own the whole word and thinks shes the best, but she isnt!!

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Tue Apr 24, 2001 6:54 am

I totally agree wid ya! She should learn how to speak english correctly. Poor Leo. I feel so sorry for him. Getting used by that ugly,stinky w***e!!!!! I mean she went back to her boyfriend complaining that Leo threw too many temper tantrums! If I was Leo I wouldnt let her come back too me. Would you?:laugh:

gm

Postby gm » Tue Apr 24, 2001 8:54 am

Why do you keep on attacking a person who doesn't speak English perfectly? Btw, English is not my first language, also so would you blame me, too? Is English the only acceptable language in the world? Besides, there are a lot of movies made in the USA in which foreign actors star and speak with an accent. But I guess it's simply because it's Gisele, isn't it?!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue Apr 24, 2001 9:19 am

ummm... i have not been able to come on here in a long tme. whats that story can somebody update me please?from what i read gm, they are not talking about you sweetie :) they are just talking about gisele. she is overpowering leo and everyone knows it. the poor man must like a woman who has complete control over him. i think that she should like ease up on leo. leo should like seriously start taking acharge and tell her whose boss. set her straight! but until than leo honey if you are listening please start like taking charge before it's to late. if he doesn't act soon she will dominate his life. and then he will be her slave for the rest of his life. i sure as hell don't want that. you guys whatever happened to cookie?

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Tue Apr 24, 2001 11:27 am

I know what u meen ladydawson and lightbear.

GM, im not getting at u, for 1, ur right, i dont like what i c of Gisele, and im saying, if she wants to become like an 'American girl' and try to take over the indusrty in america (ans we all know what shes like!) then she should start to cheak herself and become american, meaning lauguage aswell if thats what she wants so much!!!!

Its like she wants to make every1 like her (boob jobs ect) but she doesnt want to change herself!!!

gm

Postby gm » Tue Apr 24, 2001 4:37 pm

Either you don't get my point or I don't get yours. This thread started about Gisele maybe wanting to become an actress and some of you said she should learn how to speak English at first. I was referring to that. Where did you read that Gisele wants to become an 'American girl' or 'wants to take over the industry'??? It's just a rumor that she wants to act and even if it's true, this movie which is in the talks, is a Brazilian one! Of course I know that I'm not the one you're talking about, ladydawson - I was just mentioning that I don't know the English language perfectly, either, as an example.

You all must think very low of Leo if you're hinting he has a bad taste because he's with a girl like Gisele and that you automatically think Gisele is 'the boss' in this relationship. Poor Leo indeed.....

And you know what I think is sad? This is a Leo-board but all I read is about Gisele. She's got her own board at abstracts.net. Why not talking about other Leo-related stuff like that he's recently got hurt on the GONY set, that he's finally home from Rome, that he has been seen at several Lakers games recently, about his engagement in Earthday which has been on April 22 and so on.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Tue Apr 24, 2001 5:29 pm

GM, u really dont get it!!

Who knows if ne of this board is true?? It could b a load of crap, and no truth to ne of it!! But, its whats written so we all descuss it here. If u dont like it, then either dont read on ne further to what u dont like, or just ignoor it and dont reply!

The point of the matter is Leo is presumably datting Gisele, the majority of us dont like her, so were not going to praise her now r we??

U ask y we talk about her. READ THE NEWS ABOUT HIM!!!

The most recent news is USUALLY about Leo and Gisele, so, we talk about what we hear. Nobody on this board knows if its true but we state our opinion ne way coz its all we know.

Most of us only half belive what we read from the press, but nether the less, still talk about it because unless we hear Leo say it, its still in the back of our mind. (Not saaying because leo said sumthink was faulse, it will b, but we assume he is telling the truth).

He is a star, who lots of us idol or whatever and we want him to be happy, and if we think somebody is not right for him, or feel that they are letting him down in ne way we want to stick up fpr him, and because we cannot do that in person to whoever is in the wrong because we dont actually know him, we do it by 'releasing our anger' (so to speak) on these message boards!

We all want Leo to be happy, but because we have heard 'bad' things about Gisele or she has knocked leo in ne way (saying hes a baby and throws temper tantrums) we stick up for leo, even if what she is saying is true!

Most of us see her as being with Leo so she can gain certain things, and the post at the start about her wanting to act, sounded to me like being with leo to her may finally pay off and she could get a big boast to winning the part from leo. (wether or not its leo having a quite word with the director, Gisele giving the director one, Leo giving her some acting tips or whatever!!)

I meen, i belive that she has become more famous now because she is with leo, she is the only one out of them who keeps bringing up the subject of marriage, when leo obviously wants to keep whatever is happening away from the press.

It looks to me, and im sure alot more people, that Gisele uses all this marriage talk to keep people talking about her, therefore being more famous and more people wanting her for interviews, magazines in a chance that she might ' spill the beans' on there relasionship.

I know shes never said she wants to take over the world but she ACTS like it in MY OPINION and whoever else thinks the same. She wants to always be on top and in the paper and what i am saying is that if she wants to go to other country=ies, date there men, present there shows ahe can at least speak better english so people can understand what shes saying. Shes not being just a model ne more, coz models just shut there mouth and look pretty! Shes trying to do more and just being plain greedy!!!

Ne way, not that long ago u had to speak standard english to b alowed on television to present news ect, because otherwise it was said to look like you were uneducated and no one can understand u. I think to a certain extent this is right to have!! If your in ur own country, fine, because every1 in that country will b able to understand u well, but if ur in other countrys u should at least speak clearer!!

Ne way, all i said at the beggining that she cant say thong proberly, ur the one who is trying to take it to another level!!!! LIGHTEN UP! Im not getting at u! If i would then i would have said GM cant speak properly!!!!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue Apr 24, 2001 6:34 pm

amy!.
you go girl! tell it how it is girl! I agree with everything you said in that post. gm i don't mean to sound mean but the only reason why we talk about gisele is because she is like the only one who is talked about when there is new news about leo :) i did know about leo's finger. That made me so sad how leo hurt himself. and this is the only thread that talks about gisele the rest of the forums only talk about leo. and i really don't give a crap about gisele. i only care for leo and what goes on in his life because he is my hero! i luv the man to peices! i hope someday i have kids who are just like leo. he sets a huge example on all of us. we love him and we only want whats best for him. thats all. i could care less if gisele fell off a cliff. but i would only care because it would hurt leo. and like other people in this forum we don't want leo to be hurt. we want leo to be the happiest in all his doings. And as for this language thing goes, it would be nice to be able to understand what someone is saying. i don't think anyone would like to turn on the tv and wacth something they don't understand. i honstly wouldn't like that at all. but anyways thats just me. i hope whatever leo does makes him happy that is all. so if he does marry her and they have 50billion kids it is fine with me, because all i want is leo's happiness.

thanx,

gm

Postby gm » Tue Apr 24, 2001 8:06 pm

Don't want to sound mean (see, I've learned some quotes from here): do you really think using terms like 'ne', 'sumthink', 'u', 'y' 'r' and numbers like 4 and 2 instead of words is proper English?

The threads on this board are mainly about Gisele, at least in the last few months - I know what I'm talking about since I'm a member of it for quite a while now. It has become sort of a Gisele-board recently. There haven't been any news and/or pictures about Leo and Gisele for a while now and still there are hardly non-Gisele-related topics here.

I was trying to stay in topic and referring to the Gisele-the-actress thread but now I'm the one who 'doesn't get it'??? I didn't reply to discuss the relationship of Leo and Gisele in common in this thread.

Thanks for advicing me not to read the board if I don't like the topics - I know that myself. But it's easy to take it this way and to hide one's head in the sand but that's not me. This board is for discussion and it would be pretty boring if we all agree.

lightbear

Postby lightbear » Wed Apr 25, 2001 3:26 pm

I agree with you Amy!!!! You go girl! gm like amy said this is whats going on in Leo's life. (at least it is what we know) We use those words like somethink on here because we are on the internet! Probably any of us dont speak like that in real life. I'm not dogging Gisele or some thing it is just that I dont think she is right for Leonardo. He deserves much better than her. I really care for Leo and like ladydawson said he is a great role model. I really dont care if he and Gisele get married as long as HE'S happy! (like ladydawson said):teenyboppers:

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed Apr 25, 2001 4:37 pm

GM, i use 'y' 'u' etc, because it is alot quicker to write when i tyerd like now coz its getting late!!

I dont use the in every day language, i use them to txt my friends coz it doesnt take up so much room.

Ur now just trying to twist things because u have realised u look stupid and everybody else who is replying to this board understands what i am getting across and fills the same way! Im sorry if u dont, i understand u have ur own opionion, but please!

Id just like to state for the record that in my opionion, Claire Danes was the best match for Leo, she seems real, pretty, and seemed to have a great friendship with Leo, she never disses' him and always compliments him, and he always returns the favour. I would b more than happy to see Leo marry her, i think they would make a great couple, i think Gisele isnt right for Leo at all, and yes, i want him 2 b happy, but i cannot be convinced that she is right for him!! I just cant do it!!!

No matter how much i try and think about her good points, her bad side just overules it!!!!

gm

Postby gm » Fri Apr 27, 2001 7:32 am

I didn't want to attack you because of using 'y', 'u' and 'r', Amy - it 's just that it's hard to read and it's even harder for someone who's first language isn't English - like me.

I would have loved a little discussion but either I cannot get through to you or I cannot express more exactly what I mean.

So for the sake of this board, I'm going to leave this thread (not the board).

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”