Leo at the Lakers games

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Mon May 28, 2001 1:11 pm

Yelloweore,
Ya, on the East coast the game started at 5:30 pm, so, I think the West coast is three hours behind.
Cool gm, thanks for setting me straight!
Marie

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Mon May 28, 2001 2:47 pm

dang!,

you know the last picture that you gave us gm? leo didn't look so thrilled. he gave the camera a bad look it is scary. He is probably sick of all this photography at him. on the omni site there is a clip of leo in england, he is hiding his face in a blue jacket. he must be really sick of all this publissity. what if his new movie brings him as much fame as titanic did? what is he going to do? he won't be able to handle it. Leo if you ever look at these i just want you to know all us loyal fans at this board are there for ya threw thick and thin. :)

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Mon May 28, 2001 3:13 pm

Now i just want to make it clear that im not getting at gisele, but look at this pic GM put on

http://members.spree.com/entertainment/mona_lisa25/Chi230501_5.jpghttp://members.spree.com/entertainment/mon...Chi230501_5.jpg

am i the only one who thinks gisele looks painfully thin!! I meen, im quite slim (size 8=UK / 4=US, and weight bout 7 stones /100 pounds) but im only a little person (5'2).

Gisele looks horribly thin, i havent noticed it b4, but where its upclose her legs and hands look so boney!

I read how she was saying she was eating alot and getting fat when she was with leo but she needs to!

i think she should put down the f** and starting eating proper dinners, get a nice sunday roast down her! It said on a programe that the average model is 23% (or roughtly that) under the weight they should be, and she definitly is! When r we gunna see some proper women modeling our clothes?? i meen, gthey model clothes they want us to wear, but it will never look like that on us, we need bigger models and shorter models so we get a better idea of what were buying, and hopefully we wont have so many young girls trying to look like models, its not healthy, and it doesnt look attractive!!!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Mon May 28, 2001 3:20 pm

dang girl!!!!!!!!!,

tell it like it is. you know that is what i said to my mother the other day. what the he** is up with this? how are we supposed to know what we are going to look like in those clothes. i think it is afwul that they do that. you know a big % of girls die of anarexia because they look at these skinny anarexix models and think no guy is ever going to love me becaue i am a whale or something like that. and believe me i had a friend like that and she almost died. it was awful! they really should give the overwait people a chance. at least now i know i am not alone in this. you go girl!!!,

thaNX,

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Mon May 28, 2001 3:27 pm

Ya, it looks like she is painfully thin. What I just noticed is that she has a cigarette in her mouth. Does she smoke? Or is she lighting up for Leo. Oh, and did you see that other pic of her from the latest Laker's game? The one where her mouth is wide open. Obviously she's yawning, but wow, I would be real embarrassed if someone caught me on camera like that. What a shot!
Marie

gm

Postby gm » Tue May 29, 2001 4:59 am

About the clip on Omni's site: it shows Leo arriving at a London airport and he's usually hiding his face at airports - at least on almost all the previous photos I know. Sure he must be sick of being photographed but on the other hand, Leo KNOWS that the chances are high that someone is going to take his picture during a Lakers game. From each Lakers game, you'll be seeing pics of the celebrites the next day.

Yes, Amy, I do agree with you that Gisele is too thin. I don't understand why she's called a supermodel. Her hips are ugly, her (silicon) breast are too huge for her body and her face is not very beautiful. When it come to Gisele as a model, I don't like her very much and I cannot understand why she's that famous. When I defend her on this board, I'm doing this referring to her as Leo's girlfriend but when it comes to her as THE supermodel, I'm turned off by her....

Btw, yes, she smokes.

amy16

Postby amy16 » Tue May 29, 2001 8:11 am

im with u on that 1 GM.

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Tue May 29, 2001 6:23 pm

Ya, I hear all of you. I never heard of her before. I didn't even know that she was labeled a supermodel until she went out with Leo. But what I notice is that a lot of models are extremely thin and I do emphasize extremely. And yes, it's not healthy. Maybe she will gain some weight being with Leo. But did you hear what she bought when they went shopping. She bought like fruit and water and our Leo was buying like frozen pizzas! Too funny!
Marie

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue May 29, 2001 9:04 pm

haha,

good ole leo always buying the crap. o well he deserves it he works hard anough. But i honstly think that she needs to gain a couple of pounds. i think all models need to gain more weight. and like i beleive it was amy or marie I don't remember but one of them said it is pathetic and that they should have heaiver models. i mean we all know what they look like in those outfits but what about the people who aren't as thin as that? i wouldn't excatly call myself a supermodel but i am not fat i just think they should get normal sizes instead of size 0-3.

thanx,

gm

Postby gm » Wed May 30, 2001 4:36 pm

I hope I haven't been too rude with my comments about Gisele but Gisele as Leo's girlfriend and Gisele the model are two totally differnet things to me.

More pics of last Sunday's Lakers game:

http://a88.g.akamai.net/f/88/606/1d/image.pathfinder.com/people/010604/photo/images/ldicaprio.jpghttp://a88.g.akamai.net/f/88/606/1d/image....s/ldicaprio.jpg

http://members.spree.com/entertainment/mona_lisa25/mirror2.jpghttp://members.spree.com/entertainment/mon...a25/mirror2.jpg

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Thu May 31, 2001 1:31 am

they are totaly a couple!,
look at those pictures! :(/:) she bites his ears and he grabs her lips and than they kiss come on you guys they don't look like they are braking up. they are all over eachother like a fly to spilled juice. or like a child to barney. and whats sad is he is hiding when he kisses her. he shouldn't be ashamed to kiss his love in public. o well what are ya gonna do.

thanx,

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu May 31, 2001 8:57 am

Come on u guys, they dont like being photographed in public and stuff, well, if thats true y r they all over eachother?? Y dont they save it till after the game?? they know there gunna be filmed/ photographed, so they must not care who looks, they say theyy dont wanna b bothered, but oviously they do or else there keep a lower profile if u get what i meen. I meen, come on, who bites there boyfriends ear while hes watching a game?? They want to b noticed!!!!

OR

Giselle could b whispering sumthink coz he couldnt here her, and he could b whispering back, coz his hands in the way so how do we know there kissing?? I think its getting a bit stupid, either they want to get noticed or they dont, they cant just choose when they do, there stars, they get millions of pounds and a lovely lifestlye, but theres a price to pay - press!!!

They choose that prefession, so i think that they should stop moaning about it! (this is to all stars). i bet they would shut up if u put them in a cafe for a month, or cleaning toliets wouldnt u???

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Thu May 31, 2001 1:28 pm

you go amy,

you know i have noticed that. I mean leo walks all over the place and covers his face. just like along time ago they were sitting in a cafe and than they saw the poparatze and they started in the words of that article snoging. i think you are right. i think they did it for publicity. in earlier pictures they showed leo looking directly at the camera maybe they just gave the camea what it wanted to see. ya know what i mean.

thanx,

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Thu May 31, 2001 4:22 pm

Ya, they definitely have the hots for each other. Usually she's all over him at the Lakers games, so this is a switch. In fact, every pic that I see she is usually the one showing the affection. It kind of looks like he was putting something in her mouth, but you can't see the something. You know how Leo's always eating!
Marie

amy16

Postby amy16 » Thu May 31, 2001 4:24 pm

yep, i meen, u can look at it as, they're keeping the whole 'are they or arnt they' marrage thing fresh!

If they wanted people to go away, they wouldnt do anything in public, i meen come on, at a lakers game, in a busy cafe, they must want people to see them! They might b doing it so people think that they are getting married, even tho its just what people who r together do! It doesnt automatically meen there gunna get married does it??

i still think there together, but i think there doing all this in public for attention, if people keep asking questions, printing pictures of them, then people r going to keep on buying there magazines and wanting to know more about it, i meen, truthly, if they weren't together, what would we have to talk about?? And what would the press?? Leo's movie is coming out in december, and we all know that they have a few months before whare every1 is talking about the movies ect, maybe there just getting prepared for that time, making sure there in the public eye!

Ne way, im not saying that is what is happening, but its somethink to consider and think about....!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Thu May 31, 2001 10:51 pm

so are ya all having second thoughts. i always knew they were close. he was always like that with kristen zang. he asked her to marry hiim and like a typical model they dumped his ass! when wiil it end. I don't gisele is the one i think the next girl he is with is the one. I think gislele is using him. and she is going dump his ass soon. and there is going to be trouble. she is going to dump him on a very special day.

thanx,

Mariesarg

Postby Mariesarg » Fri Jun 01, 2001 3:32 pm

Well, she dumped him before! LadyDawson, what do you mean by she's going to dump him on a special day?
Marie

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sat Jun 02, 2001 12:30 pm

what i mean is leo is going to plan this really special night for the two of them and she is going to dump him on that night. i can't see leo ever dumping anyone. he is the loveable type. thats what i mean. :)

thanx,

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”