Gisele's Ring

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Mon Apr 30, 2001 2:51 am

look at a good photo of Gisele's ring. Did you people realize that the ring is on the wrong hand?!? An engagement ring is on the left not the right hand.
Thought you might want to know
   Buh-bye
                ShadeauxGirl

littleyellowstars

Postby littleyellowstars » Mon Apr 30, 2001 10:36 pm

hey, I was curious about that too and so I talked to someone from a Spanish background and they told me when a girl is engaged she wears her ring on the right hand and when she gets married she switches it to the left hand. Not to say she's engaged... I don't think she is anyway

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Tue May 01, 2001 4:02 am

gisele isn't spanish her heratage is german and in brazil they are french or portragal

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Tue May 01, 2001 4:45 am

sorry about the portugal thing its off of spain but anyway my mother is spanish an when i asked her she said that was B.S. when a spanish girl is engaged she wears the ring on her left hand

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Tue May 01, 2001 4:59 am

also found :Most Spaniards are baptized, married, and buried as members of the Roman Catholic church

---------------------------------------------------------
From Compton's Interactive Encyclopedia © 1998 The Learning Company, Inc.

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Tue May 01, 2001 7:01 pm

so your saying that she is not engaged. spanish or not spanish you always wear your ring on the left hand. they say to do that becuase the ring finger on the left hand is the vain that leads to the heart. and so therefore when you are in love the gift of that ring prooves that you love them and it leads to the heart. something like that. where is the pic of gisele with the ring on her finger? is it the picture of the ring that i posted along time ago or is it a ring from a long time ago? if it is not the same pic than please send it to me.

thanx,

thanx,

ShadeauxGirl

Postby ShadeauxGirl » Wed May 02, 2001 1:41 am

I believe that it is the same pic. And, you are right in the roman catholic church the tradition is to wear the ring on the left hand, and Gisele is catholic. She said it in an interview I read a while ago

amy16

Postby amy16 » Wed May 02, 2001 8:13 am

So there we have it, enough said, there not engagged!!

Im sure by now if there were there would b thousands of pics with the ring on her left hand. Load of people have normal everyday rings, and thats just hers!

ladydawson

Postby ladydawson » Sat May 05, 2001 1:14 am

it is true. because that is what cookie told me. she said that leo is not getting married and that gisele just bought that ring for the heck of it. i honstly think it is bull crap,because the article said that leo proposed to gisele in her hotel room when he was in italy. but than like two months or whatever time ago she said he proposed to her in cali or something. and you know what i noticed?! they showed two pictures of giseles ring. and the ring is different in both pics. one pic it was a solid diamond in a silver band. than it was doubled the diamond in the sec pic. so it has to be bullcrap.

thanx,

littleyellowstars

Postby littleyellowstars » Sun May 06, 2001 8:43 pm

shadeux, i don't know for sure but the person i talked to told me that about the rings. gisele's NOt engaged (she bought the ring for herself) but i just wanted to bring up the possibilty, not to start a fight....

Return to “Leonardo DiCaprio”